Author Topic: Why are american sports about so much Hype instead of actual game play??  (Read 1366 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Can somebody tell me one point this Iran guy has proved? :laugh:

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
This thread hasn't been about the quality of certain sports, just about the way the media deals with it. What's the problem?

problem is some members got some kind of inferiority complex regarding the country of iran and the game of soccer, so any thread/post i make about anything they have to relate it to those two so they can feel better about their short comings in life...u can just ignore them, they're used to it  :)

why would anyone have an inferiority complex regarding some loser ass country like Iran? lol. I just find it funny hearing you go on and on about American sports, when typically America has the worlds best athletes...and youre Iranian lol. Youre from a country known for what?? Ive never known an athletic Persian in my fuckin life lol You guys are good at running liquor stores tho....keep that up.

& blowing up buidlings.

bit rich coming from an american :laugh:

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

This thread hasn't been about the quality of certain sports, just about the way the media deals with it. What's the problem?

problem is some members got some kind of inferiority complex regarding the country of iran and the game of soccer, so any thread/post i make about anything they have to relate it to those two so they can feel better about their short comings in life...u can just ignore them, they're used to it  :)

why would anyone have an inferiority complex regarding some loser ass country like Iran? lol. I just find it funny hearing you go on and on about American sports, when typically America has the worlds best athletes...and youre Iranian lol. Youre from a country known for what?? Ive never known an athletic Persian in my fuckin life lol You guys are good at running liquor stores tho....keep that up.

& blowing up buidlings.

lol hey hey hey....its not terrorism if you use a fighter Jet right?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Cus the thread starter has establised himself in this section as a complete idiot. He just likes to take shots at American sports anytime he can, but is completely ignorant about the sports....and even sounds ignorant about the Sport he loves. He has started multiple arguments in this section, and isnt able to defend his points ever.  I can handle different opinions, that all good. But I dont deal well with stupidity...so this faggot is hard to deal with.

ya i have yet to hear any intelligent rebuttal from u fools  ::)

u aint got nothing!  

stop being an attention whore and hijack every thread to talk about your inferiority complex  :D

In case your Persian ass didnt realize, youre on a Westcoast Hip Hop message board...American culture. None of us are on a Persian message board.

i love american culture, i just dont like the gay parts of it and ignorant people like u

its cuz of people like u that the world thinks/knows americans are dumb idiots and u keep proving them right. haha

Right. You have been talking out of your ass in this section for how long now? Everyone sees you as a joke. You know absolutely nothing about the topics you bring up or comment on. You can hardly even defend your own sport that you love. Other Soccer fans on here make strong points about their sport and whatnot. But yours NEVER accomplish anything. Youre only embarrassing yourself man.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

& blowing up buidlings.

lol hey hey hey....its not terrorism if you use a fighter Jet right?

that appears to be the logic yes ;D

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!

Right. You have been talking out of your ass in this section for how long now? Everyone sees you as a joke. You know absolutely nothing about the topics you bring up or comment on. You can hardly even defend your own sport that you love. Other Soccer fans on here make strong points about their sport and whatnot. But yours NEVER accomplish anything. Youre only embarrassing yourself man.

stop dick riding and checking out my thread then sucka!

:loco:

stop dick riding and checking out my thread then sucka!

:loco:

You need a slanguage dictionary Persian. If you wanna use American slang...learn the meaning first.