Author Topic: Why are american sports about so much Hype instead of actual game play??  (Read 1359 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Is there a professional Middle Eastern athlete in any American sport?

& you guys think Soccer is so "grand", is there any Middle Eastern Soccer superstar? Is there a Lionel Messi of Iran?

OG Hack Wilson

this thread is HILARIOUS

let me get this straight non-north american fans

you are saying our games (football, basketball, baseball) are more on hype than preformance?

and you are the same countries that view soccer, the sport FILLED with ties and 0-0 games, as the most exciting?

there's more entertainment and action in ONE QUARTER of an NFL game than a 90 minute soccer match

now i do agree that the recent "WHERE DOES KOBE RANK AS AN ALL TIME LAKER" talk is out of control but don't lump a few delusional Laker lovers on fox sports radio as the american populous
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!

& you guys think Soccer is so "grand", is there any Middle Eastern Soccer superstar? Is there a Lionel Messi of Iran?

Here's Hamed Haddadi knocking "King James" off his thrown  ;)

Against Shaq

Haddadi from Iran (grizzlies)  Casspi from Israel (Kings)

Ya'll are so easy, i told u dont even know about ur own country..LOL

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside

Against Shaq

First off, as long as you been on this board you've never learned how to embed a video?

Second, lets face it, the most famous Iranian athlete is best known for this...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9psdw86uAUg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9psdw86uAUg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

and this...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9K-wEUCCvE0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9K-wEUCCvE0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
So what is old country way in Iran?

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL @ iron shiek

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Against Shaq

Oh yeah, I almost forgot the two greatest players in the NBA.

Casspi can't even win a game of H.O.R.S.E. :D

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!

whatever man, ya'll are so full of shit and when u get proven wrong u have no comeback, just like the soccer arguments

let see if US can produce athletes if they didnt spend all this money and had all these facilities and programs...
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 03:24:52 PM by IRAN iz Gangsta! »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Against Shaq

lol now THOSE two are pretty fuckin impressive.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

whatever man, ya'll are so full of shit and when u get proven wrong u have no comeback, just like the soccer arguments

let see if US can produce athletes if they didnt spend all this money and had all these facilities and programs...

When have you proven anybody wrong?? Havent seen it so far. Pretty much most people on here think youre an idiot lol.

And understand that the ahletes in America who participate in the most athletic sports, typically dont come from priviledged areas or families. They arent getting special facilities lol.  They get that shit once they have already made it to a certain level. A level where becoming a pro athlete is already on the horizon. Face it, not everybody is an athlete.  Also face the fact that, if athletics was graded on a curve...the Middle East would be that halfway retarded kid in the back of the class just helpin everyone elses grade out.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!

When have you proven anybody wrong?? Havent seen it so far. Pretty much most people on here think youre an idiot lol.

And understand that the ahletes in America who participate in the most athletic sports, typically dont come from priviledged areas or families. They arent getting special facilities lol.  They get that shit once they have already made it to a certain level. A level where becoming a pro athlete is already on the horizon. Face it, not everybody is an athlete.  Also face the fact that, if athletics was graded on a curve...the Middle East would be that halfway retarded kid in the back of the class just helpin everyone elses grade out.

oh please every high school in america has facilities for basketball, football, soccer, etc..... in US high schools have alll types of gears for football teams, they have computers for teachers and shit, theres shit loads of money spent in schools with tax payer money, dont give me that crap idiot

and still with all that money, how can u let a dirty skinny eye-ranian dunk on shaq and knock down lebron?  haha

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^See, you clearly don't watch the sport if you think that happens lol.

oh please every high school in america has facilities for basketball, football, soccer, etc..... in US high schools have alll types of gears for football teams, they have computers for teachers and shit, theres shit loads of money spent in schools with tax payer money, dont give me that crap idiot

and still with all that money, how can u let a dirty skinny eye-ranian dunk on shaq and knock down lebron?  haha

yeah most highschools have a basketball court, or a football field, or whatever. But those arent top notch facilities to create athletes..unless youre at a richer school which typically DONT have the top athletes. The kids are already athletic. The ones who excel, are athletes regardless of whether there is a basketball court or not at their school lol. Being an athlete is basically a gift. With what athletes earn, EVERYone would be one...if EVERYone was capable. Middle Easterners just arent really capable. Dont take it to heart man.

^See, you clearly don't watch the sport if you think that happens lol.

Its kinda pointless arguin with some dumbass that thinks hip hop lives in Iran lol.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I guess you're not watching the draft IRAN? lol.

IRAN has a point, alot of drama with American sports, soap opera.

OG Hack Wilson

LMAO that's the best you can come up with?

Oklahoma state has a billionaire who has provided them with top notch facilities...they still don't win shit in the Big 12.  horrible answer.

anyways soccer is mad boring
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens