Author Topic: of these 3 tracks from 100 wayz, which do you feel the most?  (Read 101 times)

So Much Style

Sky'z the limit
-BANGIN soopafly beat! Lots of kurupt and he is very focused. This shit is some of the best dpg.

Dogg pound Gangstaz
another sick beat, sounds more like daz....again i like kurupts part and daz is listenable on this shit. real good again

Another Clip
Yet again a sick ass beat! Includes a soopafly verse and this is kurupts best verse of all 3 to me. Another ill track.

Of these 3 Id have to say Skyz the limit is my fav but all 3 are dope!! kurupt keeps steppin his shit up and with soopa on the beats with daz you cant go wrong. Im real excited for 100 wayz since keep on ridin is a compilation album...some real nice tracks on that too though.
So much style back at it again

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Re: of these 3 tracks from 100 wayz, which do you feel the most?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 03:14:45 PM »
Been away a few months.

Im gonna have to peep these.  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!