Author Topic: Report: Bosh, LeBron to Bulls a 'done deal'  (Read 832 times)

theremedy360

Re: Report: Bosh, LeBron to Bulls a 'done deal'
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2010, 11:31:44 AM »
bosh has no post moves

lebron would be better going to NYK with David Lee and Amare and getting a Tony Parker

Bosh is arguably the most complete big man in the league and is >Amare.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2010, 11:41:02 AM »
Am I the only one that think Bosh would be making a mistake by simply following LeBron? I think he would be better off joining a team with Wade. Wade has shown he can win a title with a good bigman. Not to mention, as big a star as Wade is...he isnt LeBron. Bosh will ALWAYS be looked at as LeBrons Robin. He will be what Gasol is to Kobe. With Wade I think he will be seen as more of an equal. All I know is...if LeBron and Bosh join the Bulls, youre talkin TONS of pressure to win a title. No titles=huge failure.
Agreed. Bosh and Wade would be a great tandem. But if you pair any of the big name free agents with LeBron, they'll compete on sheer talent.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2010, 11:41:19 AM »
you just do not win titles just by adding players

LOL, says the Lakers fan.
It's true. Just look at the Lakers in 2004.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2010, 11:42:03 AM »
Bosh already denied these reports. And not only is the source is horrible, but even the QUOTE was left ambiguous. "I think its a done deal?" lol, right...

What a lot of people seem to be forgetting when considering these articles is that as of now, there's only one team that can actually sign two full max contracts, and that's Miami Heat (and we have to assume one of those two max contracts is going to Dwyane Wade). So any other team looking to sign two star players is going to have to hope that one of the stars in mind is willing to take a paycut and/or can't find any other place to sign. And athletes at that age are pretty goddamn greedy.
The Bulls pulled a trade on draft day and can now afford 2 max contacts.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2010, 12:07:33 PM »

Well, look at the Celtics when they added Allen and traded for Garnett. Or the Lakers when they added Fisher and "traded" for Gasol. The 2004 Pistons also acquired Sheed.

If the Bulls simply put LeBron and Bosh on their roster, together with Rose, Deng and Noah, that shit is nasty. It is nasty. Dirk and Kidd would fit better with LeBron than Rose and Bosh do, though. But I think he doesn't understand this, plus Chicago is a bigger market than Dallas, and the Bulls roster is of course much younger than the Mavs roster.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2010, 12:18:57 PM »
all i know is if labron goes to the bulls,this would be a huge fail for the kniccs, i mean these fuccers been trying to be sorry for the last couple of years get under the cap all to get this guy,he wears ny hats, had ny color sneakers made,and then not go there, that would be the one team the cavs and they fans can laugh at hahaha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2010, 01:29:36 PM »
bosh has no post moves

lebron would be better going to NYK with David Lee and Amare and getting a Tony Parker

lol that wont happen. For one, even if the Spurs made a trade to the Knicks involving Parker...we would need David Lee at the LEAST in return. The rumors about Parker and the Knicks were involving Lee, and another player coming to the Spurs. In all honesty tho, its not gonna happen. Lee isnt someone I see the Spurs really wanting. Not to mention, they should be signing Splitter in the next few weeks.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2010, 02:04:04 PM »

Well, look at the Celtics when they added Allen and traded for Garnett. Or the Lakers when they added Fisher and "traded" for Gasol. The 2004 Pistons also acquired Sheed.

Exactly, the only reason the Lakers won the last two seasons & competed in the Finals the year before that was because they added players.

Like you said, same goes for the Celtics.

& adding two, super washed up, past prime HOF's; Payton & Malone, doesn't even come relatively close to adding two possible future HOF's in the prime of their careers lol.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2010, 02:56:54 PM »
lebron isn't really gonna work with a pg who wants to control the play

also: bosh and lebron were just announced to sign with the lakers next season

^ that statement has about as much credibility as this "source"

yea but bosh is a different story hes a post player, bosh and perimeter super star  would thrive

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

PLANT

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2010, 03:00:11 PM »
its funny when it comes down to it, it looks like Bosh is going to be the most sought after guy and it looks like he will determine a lot of whats going to happen.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2010, 07:38:32 PM »
Yeah it was wade but it seems like bosh/james more likely than james/wade
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2010, 08:06:06 AM »

Exactly, the only reason the Lakers won the last two seasons & competed in the Finals the year before that was because they added players.

& adding two, super washed up, past prime HOF's; Payton & Malone, doesn't even come relatively close to adding two possible future HOF's in the prime of their careers lol.
All I'm saying is that simply adding players doesn't work. When the  Lakers added Gasol, he was a perfect fit for the triangle offense. He had a high basketball IQ, was a good passer, and could be effective with or without the ball. Fisher is as knowledgeable as anyone with the triganle offense. Gary Payton never really fitted into the offense and as a result, the Lakers weren't fully able to utilize his skills. Just look at who they lost to. The 2004 Pistons were a team composed of average to all-star players. Or look at the Spurs with Richard Jefferson. He didn't help much. Or the Cavs adding Shaq and Jaminson. Good players on paper, but couldn't make them a champion team. The Pistons added Ben Gordon and Charlie V. to a team that already had Hamiltion and Prince that they stunk. My point is you can't simply add players and expect them to win.

westsiderider323

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2010, 08:16:04 AM »
honestly i think LBJ gon stay in cleveland i think he thinkin like i wanna win a title for my city for my state for my peoples and shit like that AND if he decides to do that opposite i think like 97% of ohio gon hate him for leaving

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2010, 09:54:31 AM »
honestly i think LBJ gon stay in cleveland i think he thinkin like i wanna win a title for my city for my state for my peoples and shit like that AND if he decides to do that opposite i think like 97% of ohio gon hate him for leaving

I don't know, brah.

I heard LeBron, Wade & Bosh met in Miami yesterday. :o

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2010, 09:56:47 AM »

All I'm saying is that simply adding players doesn't work. When the  Lakers added Gasol, he was a perfect fit for the triangle offense. He had a high basketball IQ, was a good passer, and could be effective with or without the ball. Fisher is as knowledgeable as anyone with the triganle offense. Gary Payton never really fitted into the offense and as a result, the Lakers weren't fully able to utilize his skills. Just look at who they lost to. The 2004 Pistons were a team composed of average to all-star players. Or look at the Spurs with Richard Jefferson. He didn't help much. Or the Cavs adding Shaq and Jaminson. Good players on paper, but couldn't make them a champion team. The Pistons added Ben Gordon and Charlie V. to a team that already had Hamiltion and Prince that they stunk. My point is you can't simply add players and expect them to win.

It depends. You can't add good players with huge egos. But you can add great players. That always works. Bosh-LeBron-Wade would beat the Knicks with me playing.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin