Author Topic: Example - Wont Go Quietly  (Read 106 times)

Paul

Example - Wont Go Quietly
« on: June 23, 2010, 11:59:07 AM »
Anyone else heard/bought the new album?

Best album i have heard this year.

If you like pop/rap over electro/ dubstep type beats you will like this. Some great catchy melodys on here.

Production from Calvin Harris, Funkagenda, Bart B More, Chase and Status..... So u know the production will be crisp, bass heavy  8)

funkyfreshintheflesh

wardy

Re: Example - Wont Go Quietly
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 02:33:21 PM »
I'm a big fan of example and have been since back when he was just signing for The Beats and i have to say i wasn't looking forward to the album as i thought he would go way over the top with the album but i really do like it, got a great summer vibe to it.

Saw him in concert a few weeks ago at 53 Degrees in Preston and it was one the best shows ive seen, he can work a crowd big time.

THEV1LL4N

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 05:20:44 AM »
ive only heard 3 of his songs, all single:

watch the sun come up
wont go quietly
kickstarts

how would you rate the album?

Paul

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2010, 03:24:28 PM »
Best album iv heard al year.

Having a BBQ tomorow and this will be the soundtrack.

Yeah I seen him perform with the beats about 4 years ago and been a fan ever since.

Dude can rap and sing melodies.
funkyfreshintheflesh

MR X To Tha Z

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im high out my mind and i know im the shit
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2010, 03:42:17 PM »
just a brilliant album, def a must buy!
next single will be last ones standing!

MediumL

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2010, 11:59:18 PM »
to m he seems like a rapping calvin harris. Not a huge fan of his singles but I could see that itd work during the summer. Prefer to listen to Let Em Have It instead.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

wardy

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2010, 01:22:41 AM »
Giggs - Let Em Ave It is also a dope as fuck album, used to hate giggs but last couple months ive suddenly changed my mind

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2010, 08:16:28 AM »
Giggs - Let Em Ave It is also a dope as fuck album, used to hate giggs but last couple months ive suddenly changed my mind

Only heard a few tracks but he raps so slow that he loseses my attention.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson