Author Topic: Rapper Eminem & Gay Marriage Tolerance  (Read 377 times)

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
Rapper Eminem & Gay Marriage Tolerance
« on: June 18, 2010, 01:52:46 PM »
By: Susan Harris
Staff Writer
Published: Jun 18, 2010

Rapper Eminem explains his views on gay marital tolerance.
Eminem & gay marriage tolerance. Grammy Award winning rapper Eminem now supports gay martial union, revealing a new tolerance from someone that used to write homophobic lyrics. Eminem believes that if two people love each other, then they should be in a marriage.

"I think if two people love each other, then what the hell? I think that everyone should have the chance to be equally miserable, if they want. It's the new tolerant me," Eminem said in a statement. "This newfound tolerance stems from an overall look on things that is a lot more mature than it used to be." Additionally he stated, "My more devious alter ego, Slim Shady, is on leave for now."

"Shady still exists. However, I don't think the subjects on this record call for, you know, bringing the chainsaws and axes out and murdering everyone," Eminem explained. "There was so much stuff like that off the last record that I felt like I was starting to run it into the ground. I think consciously I went in a different direction with this record."

In fact, at the height of the 37-year-old's homosexual controversy, Eminem and Elton John performed a rendition of "Stan", one of Eminem's hit singles. They performed the song together on the 2001 Grammy awards, effectively silencing his critics. Eminem's seventh album, "Recovery," will be released on June 21 in the United States and the United Kingdom.

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Rapper Eminem & Gay Marriage Tolerance
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 04:15:45 PM »
Emin3m is bi-sexual on the low, no doubt about it.  this interview really doesn't have shit to do with tha fact, it's just more clearity.  he keeps talking about it and no1 else is, The Marshall Mathers LP wasn't even homophobic (and i brought it the day of it's release so i was there).  Em is just tryna ease the way for Gay people and come out himself.  There's just way too many reasons 4 him 2 b verses not 2 b, excuse me if I'm ignorant.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 04:18:15 PM by Man Of Many Words »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 04:44:25 PM »
The Marshall Mathers LP wasn't even homophobic

really? ???

My words are like a dagger with a jagged edge/
I'll stab you in the head/
whether you're a fag or les/
Or the homosex, hermaph or a trans-a-vest/
Pants or dress - hate fags? The answer's "yes".

Regardless, just listen to what he says when he's talking at the start of that song; he's saying how he says a lot of crazy shit song after song, but that doesn't mean he believes in it; he's just saying it.

Lucifuge

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2010, 01:28:39 AM »
people takeing to serius rap songs
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

ikke

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010, 04:27:57 AM »
The Marshall Mathers LP wasn't even homophobic

really? ???

My words are like a dagger with a jagged edge/
I'll stab you in the head/
whether you're a fag or les/
Or the homosex, hermaph or a trans-a-vest/
Pants or dress - hate fags? The answer's "yes".

Regardless, just listen to what he says when he's talking at the start of that song; he's saying how he says a lot of crazy shit song after song, but that doesn't mean he believes in it; he's just saying it.
That's not really homophobic, he's saying he doesn't discriminate, he kills fags to.
And he hated everybody back then.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2010, 02:31:52 PM »
people will never understand,em says he had a serious drug problem and he almost died from it,( tho i could care less) and the person that helped him get over his serious addition was an openly gay man elton john,not his equals or nobody else, he's doing better he gets to remain in haileys life, and it made him feel like hey gay folks really ain't that bad,it may not be what i do,but why should it bother me? i ain't no supreme being to say if it's right or wrong, it's that simple yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2010, 09:01:58 PM »
no wonder his new album features lil wayne, eminem turned homo

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2010, 12:48:46 AM »
Eminem's kind of an enigma.  Its hard to believe anything he says.  I do remember him saying he makes up half the stuff he says in his songs just to make everyone mad. 

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2010, 02:29:28 PM »
people will never understand,em says he had a serious drug problem and he almost died from it,( tho i could care less) and the person that helped him get over his serious addition was an openly gay man elton john,not his equals or nobody else, he's doing better he gets to remain in haileys life, and it made him feel like hey gay folks really ain't that bad,it may not be what i do,but why should it bother me? i ain't no supreme being to say if it's right or wrong, it's that simple yell

This

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2010, 02:34:48 AM »

once again my equal box coming with the networth.

check your pm´s btw

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2010, 11:14:23 AM »
I doubt he was ever homophobic. He just says controversial shit to make noise. Lol @ people who believe his lyrics.

Lucifuge

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2010, 11:24:19 AM »
I doubt he was ever homophobic. He just says controversial shit to make noise. Lol @ people who believe his lyrics.

this...

You motherfucking chickens ain't brave enough
to say the stuff I say, so just tape it shut
Shit, half the shit I say, I just make it up
To make you mad so kiss my white naked ass 8) 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D