Author Topic: Forbes Top 10 Richest Rappers in 2010(Game,Cube,50, Ross)  (Read 1931 times)

amazing25

Re: Forbes Top 10 Richest Rappers in 2010(Game,Cube,50, Ross)
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2010, 03:30:31 AM »
^^ well, unless you are a 87 year old grandfather and dont know how to use a computer, it should be clear that if you go to ticketmaster and search for Game or The Game, it will come up with number of dates...Dates will be added along the way, he is touring in USA than off to other places.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2010, 03:45:07 AM »
^^ well, unless you are a 87 year old grandfather and dont know how to use a computer, it should be clear that if you go to ticketmaster and search for Game or The Game, it will come up with number of dates...Dates will be added along the way, he is touring in USA than off to other places.

jeez, what's with the hostility? just sayin your link wasn't working

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2010, 10:02:28 AM »
Games n his mouth...and hes gon go 2 all his shows ridin dirty...let us know how the wack album turns out
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

amazing25

« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2010, 04:04:58 PM »

jeez, what's with the hostility? just sayin your link wasn't working

i wasnt being hostile, i was just making a point..

It wasnt intended to be a diss..i just thought u were saying im posting fake shit like others are saying.

And i know, link didnt work...Dunno why.

Its all good homie, Lets Just CACKE!

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2010, 06:58:55 PM »
Lol @ muffuccaz thinkin obama was/is their savior...u eatin good now wit all the changes he promised...haha yes we can get peoples votes and not do shit

You realise the economy headed the way it did because of the way Bush's administration handled itself. He was in for 8 years, and the economy got so fucked up it's gonna take more than Obama and a couple years in power to turn things right around. People are quick to blame Obama for the current state of things, but he's basically just been left with one of the biggest financial messes in history from the Bush administration

Itd be like a new owner taking over the Clippers...and the fans being pissed cus the team isnt competing for a championship after one year. lol

YO BRUH, I'm going to have to steal that quote from you lol. That's the realist shit I've heard all day
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2010, 07:36:44 PM »
Lol @ muffuccaz thinkin obama was/is their savior...u eatin good now wit all the changes he promised...haha yes we can get peoples votes and not do shit

You realise the economy headed the way it did because of the way Bush's administration handled itself. He was in for 8 years, and the economy got so fucked up it's gonna take more than Obama and a couple years in power to turn things right around. People are quick to blame Obama for the current state of things, but he's basically just been left with one of the biggest financial messes in history from the Bush administration

Itd be like a new owner taking over the Clippers...and the fans being pissed cus the team isnt competing for a championship after one year. lol

YO BRUH, I'm going to have to steal that quote from you lol. That's the realist shit I've heard all day

Yeah Dat  8)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"