Author Topic: WMV Converted To CDR's/DVD-R?  (Read 129 times)

LONDON!!

WMV Converted To CDR's/DVD-R?
« on: June 30, 2010, 05:02:04 AM »
i've got access to a laptop that i don't have admin permission for, does anyone know how to convert wmv files to dvd r using windows media player, will i have to use cd-r's in real player/windows player to burn them instead?

is there any other options?
"get this money by any means nessassary"

LONDON!!

Re: WMV Converted To CDR's/DVD-R?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 07:19:22 PM »
ha ha, niggas got jokes, no one probably knows, so its nuthin, i'll found out some other way, yes surr, ha ha

LONDON!!

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 04:57:19 AM »
i'm black dawg, theirs a ton of black people over here in london, let alone other cities, i use that word as taking a negative and taking it back and making it positive, its like used as the word brare(guy, person and so on and and so on), its like taking it back from the system and using it us a term of endearment, but as the word like guy or brare as we say over this side of the pond

but i know what your saying, theirs a lot of weirdo' s on these boards

LONDON!!

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 01:58:39 PM »
nah i ain't wit or linked to any click out here, i ain't a gangsta or anything like that, i just do me out here, i'm a average nobody like, you get me, just trying to stack these p's(money) and take care of bills and famo and you know this

Bananas

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2010, 12:30:55 AM »
i'm black dawg

bullshit

theirs a ton of black people over here in london

bullshit

let alone other cities

bullshit

i use that word as taking a negative and taking it back and making it positive

major bullshit

its like taking it back from the system and using it us a term of endearment

lol level bullshit

LONDON!!

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2010, 05:02:10 PM »
ha ha, bougie rich nerds that hide behind there computers 24-7 in there rich comftable lives, never leaving there house, just plotting there 24-7, 365 days of the year, ha ha, thats some funny shit to me, no social life, sex life(unless its wit brares, you typical 90% content of internet fags that hide in these geeky internet forum's mudda focker, ha ha, fucking fags), no nuthin, nada, internet nerds give me nuff entertainment, yes they do, ha ha

LONDON!!

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2010, 05:59:42 PM »
um..so do black people in london call each other nigga or mate?

some use both, certain heads, neither, most of the older generation don't use the n word, its mostly the younga generation that use that word as a term of endearment

but certain heads, especially peeps living more in the surburbs and shit be calling each other mate aswell, like black geezers(local cockney slang, the type of black brares you see in lock, stock/snatch movies and shit but it ain't just them all of the time either like i said) and shit and so on and so on

Raz-R

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2010, 09:23:56 AM »
U cray fucks. LOL.