Author Topic: Quarterfinals Bracket 1: Netherlands - Brazil & Uruguay - Ghana  (Read 611 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm saying the South Americans go through.

I'd prefer my niggas Robben and Van Bommel to win, though.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Quarterfinals Bracket 1: Netherlands - Brazil & Uruguay - Ghana
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 02:33:04 PM »
Brazil plays excellent when they have the ball, and also play excellent when they don't.  What more can you say about this Brazilian side? 

westsiderider323

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 02:36:07 PM »
upset holland wins and uruguay wins

Portugoal

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 01:01:13 AM »
Brazil plays excellent when they have the ball, and also play excellent when they don't.  What more can you say about this Brazilian side? 

They used to be fun to watch, but Dunga took the fun and excitement out of his players.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2010, 01:14:21 AM »
Brazil plays excellent when they have the ball, and also play excellent when they don't.  What more can you say about this Brazilian side?  

They used to be fun to watch, but Dunga took the fun and excitement out of his players.

I love this Brazilian team more

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2010, 01:46:29 AM »
Looks like Ghana is screwed. Ayew is missing because of a yellow, and Boateng and Gyan are probably injured. This is the tournament of the  Americans, Uruguay wins. I'm still rooting for Ghana.
Netherlands vs Brasil ll be close, but I think Brasil takes it.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2010, 02:19:42 AM »
Brazil plays excellent when they have the ball, and also play excellent when they don't.  What more can you say about this Brazilian side?  

They're no 02 team but much, much better to watch than the horrible team from 06.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2010, 07:04:24 AM »
I'm saying the South Americans go through.

pretty much what i reckon

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2010, 09:20:02 AM »
god i hope brazil doesnt win!

i dont want holland to take it all either, they will become extremely cocky

Portugoal

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2010, 09:20:37 AM »

What makes you say that?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2010, 09:31:56 AM »

What makes you say that?

Their system is very fluid.  There's a lot of movement from players without the ball that makes it attractive.  Top notch passing by them is an art to see.  And then you have players like Ramires or Elano who are attacking all out and then if they don't have the ball they become an extra defender, and not just a typical forward defending but actual defender.  Their two holding midfielders allow Maicon to attack freely at times, since Gilberto Silva will cover him when he does that.  Brazil's attack can come from anywhere, yet they have one of the best defenses. 

'EclipZe

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2010, 02:21:54 PM »
god i hope brazil doesnt win!

i dont want holland to take it all either, they will become extremely cocky

no way, we are no french.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2010, 09:05:28 AM »
Felipe Melo What the fuck lol, 3 HUUUUGE mistakes

I've lost a little respect for Robben, fucking flopping to get that chance that led to the first Holland goal.  Van Bommel got saved from like a million yellows lmao.  Good game for Holland though. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2010, 10:22:48 AM »

I've lost a little respect for Robben, fucking flopping to get that chance that led to the first Holland goal.  Van Bommel got saved from like a million yellows lmao.  Good game for Holland though. 

What the fuck nigga, it was a foul and a legit free-kick. Okay, Robben acted as if he was hurt, but he got nagged all game, it's understandable.

Brazil was fucking desperate about Robben. They couldn't handle him. Alves also did a red card on Van Bommel later. Fuck Brazil. Playing like arrogant faggots when they are winning, and once shit hits the fan and they might lose they can't do shit but talk shit and commit ugly ass fouls off ball and various forms of unsportsmanlike conduct.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2010, 10:29:59 AM »

What the fuck nigga, it was a foul and a legit free-kick. Okay, Robben acted as if he was hurt, but he got nagged all game, it's understandable.

Brazil was fucking desperate about Robben. They couldn't handle him. Alves also did a red card on Van Bommel later. Fuck Brazil. Playing like arrogant faggots when they are winning, and once shit hits the fan and they might lose they can't do shit but talk shit and commit ugly ass fouls off ball and various forms of unsportsmanlike conduct.

I'm not black, so relax.  And it wasn't a foul.  Yeah Robben was such a pest because he was crying worse than all the Brazilians combined lol.  That's fine, play your game and frustrate.  And how exactly was Brazil playing arrogant?  First motherfuckers say oh boo hoo Brazil plays too defensive and then they play great football and it's arrogant?  lol what a joke.  Ugly ass fouls?  Both sides had the same fouls basically, and that's with Van Bommel not being called a few times.