Author Topic: Game Wants To Reunite with G-Unit  (Read 2375 times)

G-Funk

Re: Game Wants To Reunite with G-Unit
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2010, 11:43:49 PM »
Not surprised that Game would say that, especially with the shit he's been dropping recently :-X

LOL, guarentee that this is because he realizes the singles are all epic fails & reuniting with 50 Cent would be the biggest thing in mainstream Hip Hop since autotune.
That being said, I wouldn't mind seeing it; they did make some personal classic music together. 8)
No Shit Sherlock? Did you just realise that? Game realised his singles were epic fails when he dropped Krazy in October 2009 and had people laughing...Than 7 pushbacks with evem more laughable tracks with JT etc.
and what the fuck is personal classic music?
This dude is a fucking retard... :-\
Personal Classic Music?
How about a Center For the Kids who Cant Read,Good.....
You fucking Zoolander ass fuck.Go Listen to Chamilionere nerd, geeks ass Robotic Flow Rhymes, who nobody gives a fuck about
Yeah, "Personal Classic Music". You know? Music that isn't regarded as classic by most people; but for me, personally, I can bump it time & time again.
& Game realized "all of his singles" were epic fails when he dropped his first "supposed" single, "Krazy"? He realized that a single he released a few days ago was an epic fail last October? That's some fantastic logic, buddy.
THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS NIGGAAAAAAAAA. :loco: :stupid:
yeah don't listen to that dude. as someone else here said, 25 must have asperger's AssBurgers syndrome or something
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 11:45:22 PM by Dollaz + $ense »

amazing25

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2010, 11:51:37 PM »
LOL, guarentee that this is because he realizes the singles are all epic fails & reuniting with 50 Cent would be the biggest thing in mainstream Hip Hop since autotune.

That being said, I wouldn't mind seeing it; they did make some personal classic music together. 8)

No Shit Sherlock? Did you just realise that? Game realised his singles were epic fails when he dropped Krazy in October 2009 and had people laughing...Than 7 pushbacks with evem more laughable tracks with JT etc.

and what the fuck is personal classic music?

This dude is a fucking retard... :-\

Personal Classic Music?

How about a Center For the Kids who Cant Read,Good.....

You fucking Zoolander ass fuck.Go Listen to Chamilionere nerd, geeks ass Robotic Flow Rhymes, who nobody gives a fuck about

Yeah, "Personal Classic Music". You know? Music that isn't regarded as classic by most people; but for me, personally, I can bump it time & time again.

& Game realized "all of his singles" were epic fails when he dropped his first "supposed" single, "Krazy"? He realized that a single he released a few days ago was an epic fail last October? That's some fantastic logic, buddy.

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS NIGGAAAAAAAAA. :loco: :stupid:

What the fuck did you just say?

I said Game realised that his shit was a flop and kept on pushing albums back...Big Money/Krazy=pushback...Shake/It Must Be Me/JT shit=Pushbacl

Now that he gonna try Pushing/Drake track,That shit already flopped prob with Drake song too=Another Pushback.

Thats what i said...I said you basically telling us that Water is wet. Game and everybody knows that his shit flopped and thats why pushback and bunch of exuses.

Whatever you say makes you look more and more IMMIGRANT-ISH...I already know you from Europe u carrotfuck,everytime u post, shit makes no Goddamn sense.

amazing25

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2010, 11:54:40 PM »
^^I can Bump it Time and Time again? WHo says that? Thats not even the right expression...

What the hell are you doing in WEST Coast forum? Maybe  Over and over again?

Why am i arguying with an Immigrant who listens to rap music 90% only for beats and flow and doesnt get nothing from lyrics.??

No wonder he got A nigga in his avy whos shit is all corny beats and signing hooks.

la la la up ur ass you vaginal discharge

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2010, 12:01:09 AM »
Lol is that Bishop in the A's hat?

Game keep doing your thing. Haters will always hate.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2010, 12:05:20 AM »
As I've stated many times before, amazing25 has downsyndrome and therefore his opinions isn't valid.

When you thought Game couldn't stoop any lower, he went and did this. Jesus Christ some of these rappers are stupid...

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2010, 12:17:17 AM »
if Game reunites with 50, it will be one of the greatest sellouts ever.. in my eyes anyway

A bigger sellout than 50 taking Ja Rules style after dissing it?
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

MistaNova

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2010, 12:19:22 AM »

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2010, 12:56:39 AM »
Aiight....he's makin himself look like a damn fool...

He spent how long provin to the world that 50 is a bitch, a fake, and a snitch.......n now he wants to hook back up with him?!

cant take dude seriously. hes tryin to get buzz grimey. what a joke.

619!!!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2010, 02:43:13 AM »
^^I can Bump it Time and Time again? WHo says that? Thats not even the right expression...

What the hell are you doing in WEST Coast forum? Maybe  Over and over again?

Why am i arguying with an Immigrant who listens to rap music 90% only for beats and flow and doesnt get nothing from lyrics.??

No wonder he got A nigga in his avy whos shit is all corny beats and signing hooks.

la la la up ur ass you vaginal discharge
you're from new zealand, what's your logic

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2010, 02:47:15 AM »
dont diss New Zealand...Bret and Germaine are from there :)

Band Meeting....

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2010, 02:49:41 AM »
i'm not dissing any country, i just think it's funny that he claims to live in the US, while he's from New Zealand

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2010, 03:34:43 AM »
Seriously.. I used to consider myself somewhat of a Game stan. With an open mind though.. :D .

But anything he did, anything he said I always thought was either dope or funny..

Now? .. He's movin really fast down my fav list..

And this wont happen.. Tomorrow Yayo will be on Worldstar sayin ''Fuck Game. We dont need him'' .

And from there 2 things could happen. 1) Game makes a diss record. 2) he starts the G-Unot rants again on his next tour..

Same old lame routine..

::) ::)

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2010, 05:24:17 AM »
if Game reunites with 50, it will be one of the greatest sellouts ever.. in my eyes anyway

A bigger sellout than 50 taking Ja Rules style after dissing it?

i said one of the greatest ;)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2010, 05:29:30 AM »
If dre did that 2 50...he wont b screamin still shady/aftermath
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2010, 06:24:46 AM »
whole Game/G-unit thing is bullshit.. specially game's reactions.. wtf is his problem? hes dissin them, then apologizin, then dissin again.. and it goes on and on.. wtf is that? whats his point? if thats really sellin records, thats just pathetic..