Author Topic: Game Wants To Reunite with G-Unit  (Read 2371 times)

bullet_wrongkind

Re: Game Wants To Reunite with G-Unit
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2010, 06:23:44 AM »
I just remembered this : http://www.westlord.com/the-game/tattoos/tat-gunot.png

Now if he does this.. Im through with him.. There should be limits to his stupidity..

shits so pathetic. this dude is a joke. game and spider loc should reform the g-unit.

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2010, 06:27:53 AM »
i'm not dissing any country, i just think it's funny that he claims to live in the US, while he's from New Zealand

no prob, just messing around...was making reference to "The Flight of The Conchords" comedy series

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2010, 12:45:10 PM »
Ur done wit him...haha but nah 50 prolly made 20 mil of games name
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blasphemy

« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2010, 12:46:22 PM »
I just remembered this : http://www.westlord.com/the-game/tattoos/tat-gunot.png

Now if he does this.. Im through with him.. There should be limits to his stupidity..

shits so pathetic. this dude is a joke. game and spider loc should reform the g-unit.

Game would probably called it "D-Unit" (D 4 Dre) lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2010, 01:01:08 PM »
^^I can Bump it Time and Time again? WHo says that? Thats not even the right expression...

What the hell are you doing in WEST Coast forum? Maybe  Over and over again?

Why am i arguying with an Immigrant who listens to rap music 90% only for beats and flow and doesnt get nothing from lyrics.??

No wonder he got A nigga in his avy whos shit is all corny beats and signing hooks.

la la la up ur ass you vaginal discharge

I'm from New York & you're from New Zealand lol. You're more irrelevant than Mr. T.

I listen to music for lyrics above anything lol.

I never understood this forum...some Mods go extra hard, splitting threads on actual debates that get slightly off topic, but morons like this fuck up every thread because they have no actual purpose in life & they just keep going lol.

I mean, he does live in New Zealand, I don't even know what you can possibly do there; so he can sort of be given a pass for having no life.

What a fucking idiot you are. No wonder American's are branded as stupid all over the world when people like you excist.

"excist" ;D

I like how he called me out for being "European" & that wasn't "ignorant" or whatever point you're trying to make about me; but when I say it about him, it is. ::)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2010, 01:48:02 PM »
Seriously.. I used to consider myself somewhat of a Game stan. With an open mind though.. :D .

But anything he did, anything he said I always thought was either dope or funny..

Now? .. He's movin really fast down my fav list..

And this wont happen.. Tomorrow Yayo will be on Worldstar sayin ''Fuck Game. We dont need him'' .

And from there 2 things could happen. 1) Game makes a diss record. 2) he starts the G-Unot rants again on his next tour..

Same old lame routine..

::) ::)
wow honesty on this site? hard to believe that,but props to you gamestarr nobody admits to being a stan yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2010, 05:26:57 PM »
^^I can Bump it Time and Time again? WHo says that? Thats not even the right expression...

What the hell are you doing in WEST Coast forum? Maybe  Over and over again?

Why am i arguying with an Immigrant who listens to rap music 90% only for beats and flow and doesnt get nothing from lyrics.??

No wonder he got A nigga in his avy whos shit is all corny beats and signing hooks.

I'm from New York & you're from New Zealand lol. You're more irrelevant than Mr. T.

I listen to music for lyrics above anything lol.

I never understood this forum...some Mods go extra hard, splitting threads on actual debates that get slightly off topic, but morons like this fuck up every thread because they have no actual purpose in life & they just keep going lol.

I mean, he does live in New Zealand, I don't even know what you can possibly do there; so he can sort of be given a pass for having no life.

What a fucking idiot you are. No wonder American's are branded as stupid all over the world when people like you excist.

"excist" ;D

I like how he called me out for being "European" & that wasn't "ignorant" or whatever point you're trying to make about me; but when I say it about him, it is. ::)

English is not my native tongue, so sorry if my spelling doesn't meet your obiviously high standards.

On another note: You are a piece of shit and whatever point I (or anyone else for that matter) try to make to you will go in one ear and straight out the other. Like Forrest Gump said: Stupid is what stupid does.

Go and hang yourself mate

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2010, 06:56:49 PM »
^LOL, what are you talking about? I questioned the point you're trying to make because it doesn't make sense.

He said the same shit to me when he thought I was European & you didn't see anything wrong with that; but when I went "Pro-American" & said it to him back, you took it up the ass.

You clearly have a thing against Americans showing pride, which is ignorant.

Which is kinda funny & hypocritcal that you have a thing against Americans when your name is "Wayne Brady" & you just made a Forrest Gump reference, you're clearly down with the culture. Don't try to hide it for nationalist reasons. ;)

westsiderider323

« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2010, 07:07:50 PM »
^LOL, what are you talking about? I questioned the point you're trying to make because it doesn't make sense.

He said the same shit to me when he thought I was European & you didn't see anything wrong with that; but when I went "Pro-American" & said it to him back, you took it up the ass.

Which is kinda funny & hypocritcal that you have a thing against Americans when your name is "Wayne Brady" & you just made a Forrest Gump reference, you're clearly down with the culture. Don't try to hide it for nationalist reasons. ;)

LOL daaaaamn and he forget he postin on a west coast forum last time i checkd california is in these UNITED STATES OF AMERICA god bless america

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2010, 07:26:38 PM »
lol, cant take it serious when europeans battle americans in a U.S. forum

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2010, 07:34:06 PM »

LOL daaaaamn and he forget he postin on a west coast forum last time i checkd california is in these UNITED STATES OF AMERICA god bless america

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q65KZIqay4E&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Q65KZIqay4E&amp;feature=related</a>

lol, cant take it serious when europeans battle americans in a U.S. forum

lmfao, isn't that like automatic "checkmate"? ;D

westsiderider323

« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2010, 07:39:40 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q65KZIqay4E&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Q65KZIqay4E&amp;feature=related</a>

with liberty and justice for all (except a-rabs)

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2010, 07:42:08 PM »

with liberty and justice for all (except a-rabs)
rofl that had me laughin in real life

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #73 on: July 03, 2010, 04:32:00 AM »

What the hell are you doing in WEST Coast forum? Maybe  Over and over again?

you're from new zealand, what's your logic

Hey we're not all bad down here in NZ bro! :laugh:
off course.
i can't imagine a country full of people like amazing25

i'm not dissing any country, i just think it's funny that he claims to live in the US, while he's from New Zealand

no prob, just messing around...was making reference to "The Flight of The Conchords" comedy series
hehe ok ;)

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: July 03, 2010, 09:51:56 AM »

what you said wasn't showing national pride, you were showing ignorance in saying there was nothing to do in NZ