Author Topic: Game Wants To Reunite with G-Unit  (Read 2373 times)

meecca

• 'G'
Re: Game Wants To Reunite with G-Unit
« Reply #75 on: July 03, 2010, 02:27:21 PM »
lol, cant take it serious when europeans battle americans in a U.S. forum

Umm.. the dude is from New Zealand, not europe?
And do a driveby, fuck that, I walk by and I spray shit
then carve my name in your pavement

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2010, 08:47:36 PM »
Any word from the G-Unit camp on this? Someone (Yayo?) gotta at least say something . . . i mean, he fuckin shouted out "ggg g-unit!". But you watch, there gonna start frontin with all that "we dont accept it", "we moved on" bullshit even if someone does respond. I wanna hear one of em tell it like it is, you know, you could think Game's a sellout or whatever, but at least he's tryna keep it 100. The thing about Game though, he seems to think his time in G-Unit was a lot longer than it really was, and that he was a lot more important than he really was.

woof

« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2010, 10:47:41 AM »
50 Cent's response (wishes Game good luck on the reunion)

@7:00

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: July 04, 2010, 11:14:06 AM »
Yeah he really thinks he was a core part of gunit and he helped them sell when he was never really part of the group and if im not mistaken isnt on a song wit all gunit members (even banks buck and 50 cuz there was no yayo @ the time even tho he shouted out free yayo)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: July 04, 2010, 03:18:23 PM »
Yeah he really thinks he was a core part of gunit and he helped them sell when he was never really part of the group and if im not mistaken isnt on a song wit all gunit members (even banks buck and 50 cuz there was no yayo @ the time even tho he shouted out free yayo)

Yayo's on Runnin on Documentary

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #80 on: July 04, 2010, 03:38:00 PM »

Off the top of my head I know the full G-Unit (minus Yayo) did 1, 2 or 3 tracks. The only one I can remember though is Where I'm From which was ill. 50 did the hook and had Banks/Buck/Game on the verses. But ya as different as it may seem now, Game was probably the least relevant member of G-Unit at the time, so who's he kidding. Even Yayo, behind bars, was more of a deal. It wasn't until How We Do and all the other tracks that Game started to gain real exposure.

Oh and i'm far from a huge Game fan, but 50 is REALLY changing his mind over the years as well. First it was "Fuck Game" even when Game said he was done the dissing, then it was "I would never ever work with him or even be in his existence ever again" about a year ago when Game said he was sorry, and now it's "I wish him nothing but happiness, but I don't have interest in working with him" . . . you watch . . . if these two are both on Aftermath in like three years from now, I can see something happening between the two. Maybe not in terms of music, but something.

Now if that means they both are selling out, then thats a different story. I guess it's all about opinion.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: July 04, 2010, 03:43:59 PM »
I think the change of mind is only natural.  The further they get away from the beef the more they both, especially 50, doesn't care about Game.  He's focused on other shit.  Some grudges ain't worth holding.

But, I agree with y'all, Game is fooling himself acting like he created G-Unit.  He's a joke retelling history just to get some spotlight shine for his album.   Why do you all think he still talks about that shit?
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: July 04, 2010, 07:45:03 PM »
Doubt 50 will b signed 2 the math n 3 years...50 rather b raped than sign a longer deal wit a company he isnt gettin along wit...which imo is y curtis and bisd were so wack cuz 50 dont care but jus wants off the label
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Jimmy H.

« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2010, 12:39:50 AM »
Doubt 50 will b signed 2 the math n 3 years...50 rather b raped than sign a longer deal wit a company he isnt gettin along wit...which imo is y curtis and bisd were so wack cuz 50 dont care but jus wants off the label
I don't agree. I think he wants to stick with Interscope but he wants his projects to be treated as priorities.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: July 05, 2010, 01:31:40 AM »
I don't agree. I think he wants to stick with Interscope but he wants his projects to be treated as priorities.

This. He wants that big ass Aftermath machine behind him 100% like it was in the early days, 25% of the album produced by Dre and whole shit overseen and mixed by the good Doctor.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: July 05, 2010, 05:48:33 AM »
Well, shouldn't they?

He delivered them the numbers when the machine was 100 percent behind him. 

You'd think they'd want to support a cash cow.  Eminem still gets the supports.

- Banks

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2010, 06:02:34 AM »
They shouldn't. He still had that mega support on Curtis and we all know what happened. And this is business, you're only as good as your last song/hit. Even with 100% behind BISD that shit would still flop. Jimmy is a smart man, he knows what deserves support and what doesn't. Without good music you're not worth the support.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2010, 07:34:26 AM »
So 50 ruined his legacy by knowingly droppin wack albums? 50 aint gon never have the 100% push he had or what the white boy gets  y sign wit the jew if he can go 2 another jew on his own coast and get more support and maybe jay can push dre 2 b nvolved more wit a 50 album since thats dres reunion buddy...when 50 drops mixtape songs better than his album material how u think that sits wit the jew?
Cube

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2010, 08:14:26 AM »
So 50 ruined his legacy by knowingly droppin wack albums? 50 aint gon never have the 100% push he had or what the white boy gets  y sign wit the jew if he can go 2 another jew on his own coast and get more support and maybe jay can push dre 2 b nvolved more wit a 50 album since thats dres reunion buddy...when 50 drops mixtape songs better than his album material how u think that sits wit the jew?

what's the point in refferring to them as "the white boy" and "the jew"? ::)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2010, 01:46:50 PM »
They shouldn't. He still had that mega support on Curtis and we all know what happened. And this is business, you're only as good as your last song/hit. Even with 100% behind BISD that shit would still flop. Jimmy is a smart man, he knows what deserves support and what doesn't. Without good music you're not worth the support.

I don't think he had the machine behind him on Curtis.  I think the falling out happened during the promotion of The Massacre and continue on post it.  Most of the "fuck jimmy iovine" statements come from this era.  With Curtis it was a different situation - machine wasn't behind him like it used to be.  Whether or not it was 50 or Iovine's fault I don't know.  Most likely an extreme clash of egos and conflict over money (50 wanting more vs Iovine wanting more). 
- Banks