Author Topic: (Video) New interview Dr.Dre about Detox ( Allhiphop.com)  (Read 1067 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: (Video) New interview Dr.Dre about Detox ( Allhiphop.com)
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2010, 02:46:34 AM »
http://allhiphop.com/stories/multimedia__video/archive/2010/06/30/22282494.aspx

Check it out. Seems Dre is really vibed into the project. He says it will definitely out this year. Good to see that Dre says Slim The Mobster will be brought as the next big thing on the West.
but who's going to push him? Dre won't do it, neither will the label

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2010, 03:58:11 AM »
Nooc210: is there anything Dre do that you don't like?

Seriously, I can understand you liking his music but you're on some serious stalker shit.

On topic: The only thing I can see coming out of this is perhaps some unreleased Slim the mobster tracks. Of course, they will be dropped after he has been kicked out of the aftermath camp (like 90% of the artists there).

WTF is wit you?  :loco:

there is PLENTY of shit Dre does (musically) that i don't like, for example that Em track 'old times sake' is WACK as fuck & so is 'in da club' by 50, shit is just not my style! what does it matter? i'm NOT like most these other cats on here who are quick to diss shit then say, "i think it's growing on me" later mentality either... when i first heard 'Under Pressure' i already went in knowing these few set of circumstances:
a.) it was UNFINISHED/INCOMPLETE!!!
b.) that today is a NEW era, 2001 happened & things are different NOW. 2010 wuss up!!
c.) the musical climate of late always has an influences everywhere weather you like it or NOT. even though Dre is a musical innovator, to the best of my knowledge he uses current trends to bend & twist in his own way to see fit.

with that said you NEED to stop singling me out for whatever homo-erotic reason you have for doing so. your the one stalking someone on this web-site...
PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT OPPOSING OPINIONS, IT'S CALLED LIFE.  8)

also i do happen to know who The D.O.C. is & I've had a dialogue w/ the man so i know what I'm talking about, time to step off!
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2010, 04:36:49 AM »
Man Iono.. Is it really comin? I wont waste time checkin for it.. When its here, its here..

Mietek23

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2010, 11:40:14 AM »
He sounded excited when they mentioned Slimm Tha Mobster

He sounded the same with Bishop Lamont 5 years ago and look where dude's at 5 years later :P

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2010, 11:52:57 AM »

He sounded the same with Bishop Lamont 5 years ago and look where dude's at 5 years later :P

hes excited bout em, couse they can help him work on detox or whatever hes doin and then they just leave themselves couse dre and the whole label dont let em release anything.. its been like that wit Rakim, Bishop and many others.. i cant stand that its like that, couse im sure if they would actually release somethin, that would be hot, but.. damn aftermath..

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2010, 04:04:06 PM »
"Anticappointment" lol

lol yeah thats the perfect word to describe that bullshit ass leak

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2010, 04:18:09 PM »
if Lady Gaga is on Detox that shit better be gangsta otherwise i'm chalk up that track as a L' already.  Gaga is ight i guess (i never really listened to her) but there's no way in hell that shit e'll be crankin' if it's on some PopStar shit

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2010, 05:08:51 PM »

Haha for real. Homie did give us some banging mixtapes though

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2010, 08:16:31 PM »
if Lady Gaga is on Detox that shit better be gangsta otherwise i'm chalk up that track as a L' already.  Gaga is ight i guess (i never really listened to her) but there's no way in hell that shit e'll be crankin' if it's on some PopStar shit

you already know it's going to be though, i.e. Jay-Z is a pop-princess...  :-X [FACT] he certainly isn't who he once was in any-way, now he's just another corporate whore...
anyone who didn't see any of this pop-star/dance record shit coming especially w/ the Lady GaGa feature, needs to go back under whatever ignorance & or rock that they've been hiding under the past few years.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2010, 01:29:51 AM »

Seriously, I can understand you liking his music but you're on some serious stalker shit.

On topic: The only thing I can see coming out of this is perhaps some unreleased Slim the mobster tracks. Of course, they will be dropped after he has been kicked out of the aftermath camp (like 90% of the artists there).

there is PLENTY of shit Dre does (musically) that i don't like, for example that Em track 'old times sake' is WACK as fuck & so is 'in da club' by 50, shit is just not my style! what does it matter? i'm NOT like most these other cats on here who are quick to diss shit then say, "i think it's growing on me" later mentality either... when i first heard 'Under Pressure' i already went in knowing these few set of circumstances:
b.) that today is a NEW era, 2001 happened & things are different NOW. 2010 wuss up!!
c.) the musical climate of late always has an influences everywhere weather you like it or NOT. even though Dre is a musical innovator, to the best of my knowledge he uses current trends to bend & twist in his own way to see fit.

with that said you NEED to stop singling me out for whatever homo-erotic reason you have for doing so. your the one stalking someone on this web-site...

also i do happen to know who The D.O.C. is & I've had a dialogue w/ the man so i know what I'm talking about, time to step off!

The reason for me singlin you out is because you act pathetic when it comes to Dre/ all aftermath related issues. I bet if you ever met Dr.Dre and he asked you to suck his dick, you probably would.

And please stop with this "it's 2010, stop living under a rock, stop living in the past" BS you always pull. Even if it is 2010, shit music is shit music, no matter how you try to twist and turn it.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2010, 01:47:05 AM »
"Anticappointment" lol

^ lol.

There's no doubt Dre will drop a classic, it's just a matter of 'when'........ but game don't wait, lol. There's plenty shit out there to check out in the mean time.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2010, 02:00:26 AM »
Damn its sad to see how wack musik for the past few years has BRAINWASHED a lot of music heads to accept and admire horrible music.. :(

I know music changes but I still have certain standards. Im not just gonna listen to whatever comes out.

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2010, 05:56:45 PM »

The reason for me singlin you out is because you act pathetic when it comes to Dre/ all aftermath related issues. I bet if you ever met Dr.Dre and he asked you to suck his dick, you probably would.

And please stop with this "it's 2010, stop living under a rock, stop living in the past" BS you always pull. Even if it is 2010, shit music is shit music, no matter how you try to twist and turn it.

ok, so where's our disagreement then? you like music, i like music. you appreciate it differently than i do, that's fine w/ me but... what I'm NOT cool w/ is your seemingly increasing & unhealthy obsession w/ me/my posts regarding anything Dre... you still don't have any great amount of reference on me to make your claims or statements, but okay the internets is a fantasy land & i'll let you live in it...

also i like how you ignored the fact that i stated that there are in fact a # of Dr. Dre produced songs that i don't favor at all... which AGAIN makes your argument about me invalid, regarding "how pathetic i act"....

on a scale from one to ten, from what we've gotten to hear of 'Under Pressure' at this point considering all we know is rated at a four, imo.
and all this BS your giving me is because i was BRAVE enough to admit that i didn't completely hate on the track immediately like most of all you sheple out there.
i like ALL music, hence my musicianship.

so when i first heard that NEW Dre i was "OK it's unfinished & it's different, it's definitely NOT what i'd expect a first DETOX/detox related single to sound like."
but i didn't let that keep me from enjoying/appreciate what i could from that VERY UNFINISHED song. but you DON'T like that... :nahnah2: i'm fine with that. it DOSN'T mean i like over-all shitty music.
plz go & F??K yourself!!!!!!  :bomb:

oh btw just to spite you i WOULD suck Dre's dick,  :P

hey "I`m Wayne Brady bitch!"  :psych:

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2010, 06:06:50 PM »
Damn its sad to see how wack musik for the past few years has BRAINWASHED a lot of music heads to accept and admire horrible music.. :(

I know music changes but I still have certain standards. Im not just gonna listen to whatever comes out.

i absolutely agree with this statement.

'Under Pressure' is pretty wack but I don't need to say that, then again it's not so bad to the point where i can't find something about it to appreciate and enjoy, the final version WILL blow people away.

i personally DON'T listen to just whatever comes out either... but some fag(s) on this forum would beg to diffrer my OWN opinion(s), lol how wack is that ish....  :-X

like when is that Locksmith/E-A-SKI album(s) gonna drop?? now there's some great west-coast shit right there!   8)

just cuz 'Under Pressure' so far isn't mind blowing, don't mean that the rest of the album will be wack either.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2010, 12:44:14 AM »

ok, so where's our disagreement then? you like music, i like music. you appreciate it differently than i do, that's fine w/ me but... what I'm NOT cool w/ is your seemingly increasing & unhealthy obsession w/ me/my posts regarding anything Dre... you still don't have any great amount of reference on me to make your claims or statements, but okay the internets is a fantasy land & i'll let you live in it...

also i like how you ignored the fact that i stated that there are in fact a # of Dr. Dre produced songs that i don't favor at all... which AGAIN makes your argument about me invalid, regarding "how pathetic i act"....

on a scale from one to ten, from what we've gotten to hear of 'Under Pressure' at this point considering all we know is rated at a four, imo.
and all this BS your giving me is because i was BRAVE enough to admit that i didn't completely hate on the track immediately like most of all you sheple out there.
i like ALL music, hence my musicianship.

so when i first heard that NEW Dre i was "OK it's unfinished & it's different, it's definitely NOT what i'd expect a first DETOX/detox related single to sound like."
but i didn't let that keep me from enjoying/appreciate what i could from that VERY UNFINISHED song. but you DON'T like that... :nahnah2: i'm fine with that. it DOSN'T mean i like over-all shitty music.
plz go & F??K yourself!!!!!!  :bomb:

oh btw just to spite you i WOULD suck Dre's dick,  :P

hey "I`m Wayne Brady bitch!"  :psych:

If you think I give to shits about you on the internet, you are sadly mistaken. Fanboys like you just bug me, for the reasons I've stated earlier that you don't QUESTION the music. For example: Crooked I is one of my favourite MC's from the west, but all his stuff isn't great and you need to state your opinion on that. You claim (now), that some of Dre's shit isn't up to par, so OK...

If Dr.Dre didn't have all these asskissers around him, maybe "Under pressure" wouldn't suck so much balls.

Remember: constructive criticism isn't ILLEGAL ;)