Author Topic: My roomate is a pig  (Read 8263 times)

KEVIN RONIK

Re: My roomate is a pig
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2010, 07:33:56 AM »
did she realli say YO sleep in my bed!     what is she, a blacc bitch?
LMFAO

lol, you talk like a 12 yr old homie
and you're a chink homie. y not mind your own business when no one is speaking to you. str8 up menace ,you stfu up too wigger.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2010, 08:18:45 AM »

mesa

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2010, 03:44:22 PM »
str8 up menace is my bitch. and if she ever goes to Slough (east side London) ima have someone fucc his pussi real good..

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2010, 05:15:28 PM »
give her the LD, then skeet all over her face and ask her how she likes it when you make a mess

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2010, 07:54:11 PM »
str8 up menace is my bitch. and if she ever goes to Slough (east side London) ima have someone fucc his pussi real good..
thanks for being thoughtful

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2010, 08:14:59 PM »
i didn't know the word wigger was created in cali??  ??? again, why the fucc is yo chink ass speaking on this matter when no one is even addressing you? what's with you chinks always being so nosy getting.g in peoples business. don't u know that's why tookie killed those two gooks i. the liquor store?   u cant keep your mouths shut.  "i feel sorrrrey fo your motha..." "harry up and buy!!" you're also most likely one HORRIBLE driver.

your a loser  from england asking around if you rather be a blood or a crip, that shit aint wigger thats just some loser shit.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Matty

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2010, 08:19:41 PM »
this thread is a world of happyness and i'm eating a papaya.

westsiderider323

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2010, 08:22:33 PM »
give her the LD, then skeet all over her face and ask her how she likes it when you make a mess
[/quote

LOL

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2010, 09:51:50 PM »
[/quote

LOL

Its gonna come to that

mesa

« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2010, 04:06:29 AM »
i didn't know the word wigger was created in cali??  ??? again, why the fucc is yo chink ass speaking on this matter when no one is even addressing you? what's with you chinks always being so nosy getting.g in peoples business. don't u know that's why tookie killed those two gooks i. the liquor store?   u cant keep your mouths shut.  "i feel sorrrrey fo your motha..." "harry up and buy!!" you're also most likely one HORRIBLE driver.

having multiple black men in your sig and avatar = chink wigger that wishes he was black. why not put jackie chan or bruce up in there? (and no not Bruce Bruce,wigger ). you might not be ashamed of your little dicc ass race but you sure as hell aren't proud if it. now please go drive your honda off a cliff...(you probably will anyways, its a well known fact you yellow ass pieces of shit can't drive worth a fucc.)

your a loser  from england asking around if you rather be a blood or a crip, that shit aint wigger thats just some loser shit.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2010, 04:13:56 AM »

having multiple black men in your sig and avatar = chink wigger that wishes he was black. why not put jackie chan or bruce up in there? (and no not Bruce Bruce,wigger ). you might not be ashamed of your little dicc ass race but you sure as hell aren't proud if it. now please go drive your honda off a cliff...(you probably will anyways, its a well known fact you yellow ass pieces of shit can't drive worth a fucc.)

lol, you do realize your in a westcoast rap forum right? and those are westcoast rap legends. and get your terminology straight, u cant be a wigger if u aint white you moron. you bring up the "term" wigger alot i assume thats what they call you in school?

it astounds me that you say that when you make topics like " u wanna be a blood or crip" or "r u from the hood?"

lol lemme gess how old you are, 15? id bet you think your cooler than everyone else in class cuz  listen to westcoast gangsta shit.

KEVIN RONIK

« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2010, 06:58:20 AM »
LOL @ WESTCOAST RAP LEGENDS

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2010, 07:04:43 AM »
LOL @ WESTCOAST RAP LEGENDS

and who is to you?

KEVIN RONIK

« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2010, 08:14:26 AM »
I WOULD CALL ICE CUBE A WEST COAST RAP LEGEND, DAZ AND KURUPT, ESPECIALLY DAZ, IS NOTHING MORE THAN A PLAYER IN THE WEST COAST RAP GAME.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2010, 06:40:11 PM »
Stick to the topic lol

But Daz or kurupt are not westcoast legends lo.

Ice t, Ice Cube, Eazy E, Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg and Tupac are westcoast legends ( Tupac wasent even born on the west so its debatable) Maybe too Short...

But thats it.

Dont talk to me about e-40 or MC Ren or Warren G there not legends they are good rappers that had hits thats it.