Author Topic: A Joke  (Read 158 times)

ILL-Logic-AL

A Joke
« on: December 12, 2002, 08:35:51 AM »
Why cant Asians play football?

Because everytime they get a corner they build a shop.

min0rity

Re:A Joke
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2002, 09:02:43 AM »
there was a french, italian, ireland, and a british man standing on the top of the  mountain ready to jump off the cliff for their country. first off, it was the french, saying "i'm doing this for my peoples!!" and jumped proudly and died. next up was the italian doing the same, jumped proudly and crashed. and then it was the irish man saying "i'm doing this for my peoples" while grabbing the british man and throwing his ass down the cliff.

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2002, 10:29:19 AM »
My joke was better....

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2002, 10:33:42 AM »

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2002, 10:34:34 AM »
'A building contracter hires an Englishman, an Irishman and a Chinaman. He gathers them all in his office and tells each of them their jobs. The Englishman to shovel a pile of sand. The Irishman has to take the sand in the wheelbarrow to the truck. The Chinaman is in charge of supplies. The boss comes back 2 hours later and he sees the Englishman and the Irishman having a cup of tea. ''So have you done the work then?'' he asks.

The workers both shake their heads and tell him that the Chinaman didn't give them a shovel or a wheelbarrow. The boss is infuriated by this and asks the workers if they have seen the Chinaman, they tell him they thought they saw him going toward the truck. So the boss sets out towards the truck and just as he is getting close to the truck the Chinaman jumps out from behind a wall and yells ''SUPPLIES!''

bez

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2002, 10:56:30 AM »
'A building contracter hires an Englishman, an Irishman and a Chinaman. He gathers them all in his office and tells each of them their jobs. The Englishman to shovel a pile of sand. The Irishman has to take the sand in the wheelbarrow to the truck. The Chinaman is in charge of supplies. The boss comes back 2 hours later and he sees the Englishman and the Irishman having a cup of tea. ''So have you done the work then?'' he asks.

The workers both shake their heads and tell him that the Chinaman didn't give them a shovel or a wheelbarrow. The boss is infuriated by this and asks the workers if they have seen the Chinaman, they tell him they thought they saw him going toward the truck. So the boss sets out towards the truck and just as he is getting close to the truck the Chinaman jumps out from behind a wall and yells ''SUPPLIES!''

lOl OH my god, I almost cried at that

S.G.V.

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2002, 12:08:20 AM »
lmao at all three of those jokes...poor asians...

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2002, 10:25:35 PM »