Author Topic: Fuck em  (Read 187 times)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Fuck em
« on: December 13, 2002, 04:30:38 PM »
fuck em if u dont knwo  i live wiht my grandparents and teachers have been tellin my grandparents i dont do shit n class n all that BUT I DO i take notes n do most of my work and im lazy and i dont giva fuck bout skool u know normal shit so there takin me 2 a motherfuckin doctor 2 get blood drawn and takin me 2 a fuckin counseler and seein wuts wrong with me and there ISNT nething wrong with me so WTF do i do i dont want that shit done
« Last Edit: December 13, 2002, 09:56:21 PM by DPG206 AKA LAZY »

EM28

Re:FUCK mY GRANDPARENTS
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2002, 04:52:25 PM »
fuck em if u dont knwo  i live wiht my grandparents and teachers have been tellin my grandparents i dont do shit n class n all that BUT I DO i take notes n do most of my work and im lazy and i dont giva fuck bout skool u know normal shit so there takin me 2 a motherfuckin doctor 2 get blood drawn and takin me 2 a fuckin counseler and seein wuts wrong with me and there ISNT nething wrong with me so WTF do i do i dont want that shit done

I feel you, same shit happenin to me.  Had to go to a counselor.  I hate school.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2002, 09:43:53 PM »
yeah its bullshit

budsmokeronly

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2002, 09:51:53 PM »
chill man, chill.  these peeps is just tryin ta help u out.  they ain't doin this to fuck up your life, they wanna see the best for u.  sometimes u can't tell for yourself about problems in your life.  such as alcoholics.  u just a teenager and I know what its like man, trust me.  I been there done that.  In a few years man u are gonna be thankful of your grandparents.  Ain't nothin to it but to do it BIATCH!!!!!!!!

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Fuck em
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2002, 10:02:49 PM »
chill man, chill.  these peeps is just tryin ta help u out.  they ain't doin this to fuck up your life, they wanna see the best for u.  sometimes u can't tell for yourself about problems in your life.  such as alcoholics.  u just a teenager and I know what its like man, trust me.  I been there done that.  In a few years man u are gonna be thankful of your grandparents.  Ain't nothin to it but to do it BIATCH!!!!!!!!

i understand that but dam gettin my blood checked wont do shit and it does piss me off that they think im havin troubles with friends n shit and im not and i tell em but they dont listen 2 shit so u know..

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2002, 10:33:06 PM »
what they need blood for though ???

Smooth

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2002, 10:50:28 PM »

On point, listen to my man Grundy... they just lookin out for you homie, in a few years you might be glad they did... but I know how it feels with that school shit... just remember  that's important shit yo, whatever you do get your highschool!... keep ya head up...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Pillow

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2002, 10:51:25 PM »
what they need blood for though ???
lol i was thinkin tha same thing. dugs maby? anyway, sorry to hear about those problems man. i am kinda goin through tha same thing right now myself, doesnt sound as bad but i feel ya. hope things work out for ya, peace.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2002, 11:45:08 PM »
yeah thats wut i was askin 2.. why i need a blood test but i dunno dam crazy old people lol.. and thanx every1 4 advice n shit support u know

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2002, 11:57:04 PM »
sometimes thet are really BITTTTCHESS these teachers, believe me, but ur family is always there to help u

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2002, 12:21:17 AM »
If they have a bad impression of you, all they are tryin to do is help.  If you want to prove your alright, goto the counceler or whtever, and be normal about it, answer his questions, and move on dogg, and if they find noting wrong with you, make your folks realize how it hurt you that they misjudged you, but you appreciate their concern, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2002, 03:26:29 AM »

On point, listen to my man Grundy... they just lookin out for you homie, in a few years you might be glad they did... but I know how it feels with that school shit... just remember  that's important shit yo, whatever you do get your highschool!... keep ya head up...

Peace

real talk!!

Pimpdogg

• 'G'
  • weapon of mass seduction
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2002, 09:11:17 AM »
In the end they'll just stick you on ridalin like they do with half of the kids in america. My neighbour was put on that shit, made him go high as a muthafucker he didn't even know what day it was. They had to take him off it in the end, and find a real solution.

Never surrender