Author Topic: Rick Ross/ T.I./ Jadakiss/Erykah Badu - Maybach Music III  (Read 1259 times)

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
Rick Ross/ T.I./ Jadakiss/Erykah Badu - Maybach Music III
« on: July 06, 2010, 12:13:52 PM »
http://www.mediafire.com/?i2yjnjwmvim

fucking greatest maybach instrumental evaar

the beat change during ross' verse  8)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 12:17:57 PM by Reventón Bogotá Rolla »

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Rick Ross/ T.I./ Jadakiss/Erykah Badu - Maybach Music III
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 12:15:24 PM »
this mutha is takin this maybach muzik thing a lil too far
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 12:27:25 PM »
If the beat was like how it is for Ross, the entire way through, I'd dig it.

Pretty average, just like the two before it.

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 01:46:08 PM »
Oh My Fuckin God  :o This is Instant Classic Music here

EnzoUK

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 02:57:01 PM »

this 100%

people can hate on ross all you like for his fakeness or whatever, but you can't deny he makes great music. i gives a fuk if its as ghetto as spice 1 or as fake as ross, if it sounds like this with flawless perfect production u best believe ima bump it!
Twitter: @EnzoUK

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010, 03:07:23 PM »

this 100%

people can hate on ross all you like for his fakeness or whatever, but you can't deny he makes great music. i gives a fuk if its as ghetto as spice 1 or as fake as ross, if it sounds like this with flawless perfect production u best believe ima bump it!

I can deny it. Justice League produced the beat, all you're giving props to is the beat; why does Rick Ross get any credit? lol.

He's a terrible rapper, the features came up real flat & I usually expect something out of T.I. & Jadakiss & Rick Ross is lucky he gets some dope beats thrown his way; simple as that.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 04:07:21 PM »
^^yeah you cant knock his ear for beats, his production is always pretty much on point...but lyrically, and more to the point, conceptually, he makes me shake my head...

Maybach Music 3! Aston Martin Music! officer ricky needs to be a bit more original, shits getting boring lol

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2010, 04:09:32 PM »
Aston Martin Music is just so chill, something to listen to in your ride when the sun is going down... you know what I mean.

MM3 is also great. The whole song, not just the beat. To claim it's luck is just ignorant when Ross has proven time after time that it's no coincidence that he's getting these epic sounding, mafioso, classic, jazzy beats. It's all part of being a good songwriter. He also keeps improving as an artist. Now would I like to see somebody else over this beats ? Yeah, but give credit where credit is due.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2010, 06:05:17 PM »
For real, Rick Ross>>>>>>>>>BIG
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2010, 06:25:06 PM »
but give credit where credit is due.

I'm giving Justice League the credit when it's due; great beat. Rick Ross had nothing to do with it; he just picked it. But so far the feedback as deemed the beat "classic", wouldn't most normal people pick a "undiputable classic beat"? ESPECIALLY if you're in the Hip Hop game & should be able to hear a beat like that, it's a no-brainer.

They probably made about five beats for him & Officer Ricky picked the one that sounded most like 1 & 2 & now we have 3; congrats, Boss.

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2010, 07:07:28 PM »
Beat is nicccce. seriously I agree with you guys the CO shit really fucked me up, port of miami was classic. those beats man, he's living off those beats.

Rick should really read a few books on black history and shit, might improve his rhymes lol Everyone knows he's a fake, good music is good music though.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2010, 07:34:55 PM »
Real talk cham...muffuccaz talkin like rawse is a legend or some shit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

sav

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2010, 07:41:38 PM »
Not a legend... but his 3 albums are very solid.

Lunatic

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2010, 07:54:02 PM »
Aston Martin Music is just so chill, something to listen to in your ride when the sun is going down... you know what I mean.

MM3 is also great. The whole song, not just the beat. To claim it's luck is just ignorant when Ross has proven time after time that it's no coincidence that he's getting these epic sounding, mafioso, classic, jazzy beats. It's all part of being a good songwriter. He also keeps improving as an artist. Now would I like to see somebody else over this beats ? Yeah, but give credit where credit is due.
Ross is dope as fuck

Three very good albums. The beats are insane and yes, he is a GOOD songwriter. Can't wait for "Teflon Don" to leak, looks like it'll be relatively soon and Ross will be 4/4 with his albums.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2010, 09:01:59 PM »
"ridin in the past like i'm drivin in a delorian" haha. T.I. killed his verse. Beat is fire as usual from Ross. Erykah Badu is dope on it too. Jada came tight too as I expected him too. Ross killed this shit too. Better than MM Pt. 2 and maybe on level of Pt.1 with Jigga.

Can't wait for "Teflon Don"
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com