Author Topic: Royce Da 5'9 speaking on new Slaughterhouse album + Dr. Dre beats  (Read 718 times)

OG Hack Wilson

"Depending on when this deal closes, which should be very soon, I think I'm gonna put my focus on the group," he said. "I got a lot of material done for my solo album, but I wanna take my time with it. I'm looking at next year for my album. I've been doing sh-- sporadically. I wanna put all my focus into the Slaughterhouse album first. I would like for my album to catapult off the next Slaughterhouse album. We're gonna cancel everything. We did the last [Slaughterhouse] album so fast, because we was behind the eight ball, time-wise. It ain't gonna be no timeline on this album. We going in, and we gonna keep recording until it's right."

"Em gave me all types of tracks. Dre beats," Royce said. "Just because the paperwork ain't done don't mean we ain't been working. We definitely been throwing ideas around. [Em] stressed he wants to have a lot of involvement in the project. We want him to be as involved as he wants to be. Anytime he runs an idea by me, I respect him so much, I'm down with it. If he gives me a beat, like, 'Yo, y'all would sound ill on this,' I'm going to record it. That's pretty much what we been doing. He hasn't did no beats and gave me nothing yet, but he has given me a lot of beats from other producers."

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/royce-talks-eminems-heavy

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Si-Chiggedy

Re: Royce Da 5'9 speaking on new Slaughterhouse album + Dr. Dre beats
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 03:32:45 PM »
New Slaughterhouse would be dope indeed.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Paul

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 03:38:47 PM »
If they take their time they could make a great record. The last album was rushed and it shows.
funkyfreshintheflesh

amazing25

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 04:05:36 PM »
^^^last album was on Koch or whatever dummy.

Eminem has a great mind for talent.

But  :-X at Dre beats...Nigga aint made his own beat in.....in.......Well, he never made his own beat without help of others but he aint had a dope beat single Still Dre and How We Do....

Nigga is retard, Cool N Dre,JUSTICE  and many more are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay doper than Dre...Dre is the last person people are looking for beats.

Not T.I,JEEZY,ROSS,WAYNE,KANEY,.

Even Em aint fucking with no Dre beats.

Lol...This forum probably overrated one of the most avarage producers ever to the Status where he is a GOD that aint had a dope beat since 2005 :-\

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 04:28:05 PM »

But  :-X at Dre beats...Nigga aint made his own beat in.....in.......Well, he never made his own beat without help of others but he aint had a dope beat single Still Dre and How We Do....

Nigga is retard, Cool N Dre,JUSTICE  and many more are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay doper than Dre...Dre is the last person people are looking for beats.

Lol...This forum probably overrated one of the most avarage producers ever to the Status where he is a GOD that aint had a dope beat since 2005 :-\

A game dick rider yet a dre basher? PARADOX. Also this should be good to hear when they drop it.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010, 04:36:49 PM »
Everytime I read about SlaughterHouse I get more pissed that Joe Budden is fuckin things up.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 05:33:16 PM »

last i checked eminem and dr dre did an entire album together caled Relapse

and Jay Z and Dre got this Under Pressure track....granted who knows if Dre produced it
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

amazing25

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2010, 05:42:59 PM »
Relapse was released 1 year ago dummy..i am talking about now...TOday...2010. :(

Why is this forum living in the past?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2010, 06:29:59 PM »
do you realize how much Snoop would kill to have Dre produce a 2nd album for him?

what's up with all the cum eaters on this forum lately...jeez

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2010, 08:10:11 PM »
Lol^^^
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2010, 08:17:08 PM »
ems beats are and always have been  bland as hell.

i think now that hes sobered up a little he realizes that.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2010, 08:23:27 PM »
do you realize how much Snoop would kill to have Dre produce a 2nd album for him?

You would think so. But Snoop is an idiot, he probably genuinly believes people want to hear him with Pharell more than they wanna hear him with Dre.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2010, 08:29:43 PM »
ems beats are and always have been  bland as hell.

i think now that hes sobered up a little he realizes that.

he's made SOME good beats

but he's also made some horrible ones  (see Loyal to the Game)

amazing25

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2010, 08:35:18 PM »

what's up with all the cum eaters on this forum lately...jeez

Do you realise how much Snoops Career is dead regardless of who is producing? Even Dre knows that...He wouldnt spend a min on a Cindy Mindy recycled Verse long forgotten Rapper and would rather spend a time with a whiteboy who had 1 single We Made YOu and Sold 3.1 million records Worldwide.

Eminem carries Dre's produciton...If Detox 1st Single aint Feat Eminem, Its a Floppy Flop.

Let alone Snoop...ya all niggaz are stuck in 98 seriously...ZNobody gives a fuck about Snoop and only reason people are talking about Dre is to see whats 9 year wait all aobut...If Dre was making reocrds this whole Time, he would be selling 200 000.

Dre is nothing without Eminem..Minus Eminem, Dre;s last single was Get It In For 50 cent..and That shit surely won a grammy :-X

Whats with teh cum eaters still stuck in 98....jeez ???

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2010, 08:47:04 PM »
eminem was 2/24's of chronic 2001

and was on nothing from the Chronic

you fail