Author Topic: LEBRON is joining Heat with Wade and Bosh  (Read 3445 times)

sprite

Re: LEBRON is joining Heat with Wade and Bosh
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2010, 01:13:23 AM »
I can't figure out who talks about the Lakers more...

the fans or the non fans...

shut the fuck up, they got nothing to do with the Eastern Conference

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2010, 02:53:54 AM »

well they will have a lot to do with being swept in the finals for the next years tho
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2010, 03:20:15 AM »
Sick! Gonna be a very interesting season next year. I am kinda surprised that Lebron went to Miami though, basically means he'll never be mentioned as a focal point when/if they win a ring.

Controver$y King

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2010, 03:51:43 AM »

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2010, 04:10:19 AM »

well they will have a lot to do with being swept in the finals for the next years tho

Shouldn't you at least let them fill out their starting line-up and get some depth first? And dude, arent you a Mavs fan to begin with? Lol I know youre probably sick of Lakers running shit, but it seems like youre getting a bit too swept up by the moment.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2010, 10:12:10 AM »

Shouldn't you at least let them fill out their starting line-up and get some depth first? And dude, arent you a Mavs fan to begin with? Lol I know youre probably sick of Lakers running shit, but it seems like youre getting a bit too swept up by the moment.

The Mavs are no contenders. Why the hell would I cry if the Heat six-peat? The Mavs have no shot at winning titles anyways.

Sick! Gonna be a very interesting season next year. I am kinda surprised that Lebron went to Miami though, basically means he'll never be mentioned as a focal point when/if they win a ring.

Could you guys stop acting as if Wade was better than LeBron? He clearly isn't. He's 3 years older also. Stop acting as if LeBron was Wade's sidekick or something.
No, it's not a sin

machete

• 'G'
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2010, 10:41:13 AM »
the heat just pulled off a great move by signing mike miller, everyone wants to compare the celtics big three with the heat big three but the major difference is the heat big three are all in their prime.  why carry the load by yourself when you can get help.  assuming the heat get add some nice additions, it looks like the heat can make some real history.  maybe they sign shaq, mcgrady, iverson, scola we'll see how this plays out.  i hear cp3 is coming to join them next season whem his contract is up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2010, 10:57:00 AM »

I think most of the Laker talk has to do with the fact that there are so many Laker fans here. If there wasnt, there would be no need to discuss them really. But a lot of Laker fans (not all of u, so dont get all upset) are hella immature and like to talk a lot of shit and make a lot of excuses. So its just kind of funny is all. Im sure u understand.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2010, 11:07:50 AM »
Betting odds of the Heat winning the title are 7/4   lmao

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2010, 11:14:00 AM »
Betting odds of the Heat winning the title are 7/4   lmao

LOL.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2010, 11:39:33 AM »

Could you guys stop acting as if Wade was better than LeBron? He clearly isn't. He's 3 years older also. Stop acting as if LeBron was Wade's sidekick or something.

I didn't say Wade is better (altough thta's debatable). Wade is Miami's focal point, just like Pierce was in 08 despite Garnet beasting.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2010, 04:11:38 AM »
Well Wade is clearly better than the Choosen one in one category : clutchness  ... overall Lebron is slighty better but I'd personally take Wade over LBJ because he's unlikely to choke in the playoffs

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2010, 07:25:09 AM »
Well Wade is clearly better than the Choosen one in one category : clutchness  ... overall Lebron is slighty better but I'd personally take Wade over LBJ because he's unlikely to choke in the playoffs

Wade never went deep into the playoffs, except in 2006, when the Heat were fixed to win the title by the league and Wade only had to go to the hole and miss a lay-up to get 2 FTs. Any All-Star SG could have done that.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 07:36:41 AM by 7even »
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2010, 09:39:54 AM »
Well Wade is clearly better than the Choosen one in one category : clutchness  ... overall Lebron is slighty better but I'd personally take Wade over LBJ because he's unlikely to choke in the playoffs

There is no such thing as "clutchness".

Explain A-Rod in the playoffs or how in '06 against the Pistons in the ECF he scored 30 of the Cavs 32. Anybody can hit those shots, it's just you usually give it to your best player, so naturally after hundreds of attempts they'll fall.

Take a sample of someone shooting in the clutch & I would bet they'll be shooting around 40%, but then look at how they shoot during the rest of the game & it'll be about 40%. It's not "stepping up", it's just doing what you've always done, the only difference is that the game is on the line.

In the second quarter of some random game Kobe might go off & nail four shots in a row on consecutive possessions and nobody would say shit besides maybe "That's Kobe doing Kobe.". But when he does in the last two minutes of the fourth quarter, it's like some natural sixth sense takes over & he's hitting these shots out of "clutchness". :D

Some magical thing God only blesses a few of us with.

It was a term invented to create heroes, but it's not real.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2010, 10:30:21 AM »
Seriouls Cham wtf are you talking about. Of course there's a thing called being a clutch or a choke player. You're meaning to tell me that it's the same thing if you hit a 3 point shot in the first minute or in the last second ? Think a lil about the pressure... I mean you've played sports in your life I presume ? Basketball, football, basball, tenis... anything at all... even pool table. You know there's a huge difference in hitting that first pocket or the last black ball. If not, you're an exception and a clutch player actually.