Author Topic: Mannie Fresh Speaks On Past Cash Money Problems, "I Wasn't Paid For Albums"  (Read 503 times)

Elano

Former Cash Money Records producer Mannie Fresh recently spoke on his past problems with the record label and said he was unfairly paid.
Click here to find out more!

Fresh said his main issues with owners Baby and Slim were based on money.

"I did albums for Cash Money, I didn't do singles, I did whole albums for Cash Money, and at the end of the day I'm saying I wasn't paid for albums so its like you're doing 10 songs and somebody pays you for 1. What would that be equivalent to? I just said hey this is an example of what it would be equivalent to and its no secret that everybody know why I left Cash Money. We're on speaking terms now but truth be told, yeah it was behind money, everybody know what it was...In truth, I will work with them again based on this, if they cut the check. Its not going to be based on just some words but we done talked about that, we done been there and by the grace of God, we ain't enemies, none of us hate each other but business is business and that was a hard lesson for me to learn. I was in love with doing music, I wasn't paying attention to my business so I'm not even going to say that was all Cash Money's fault that was my fault as well but I was a young dude that didn't know any better. So now that I know better, I'm not going to plug in my scene with out doing business and I got my beats and my paper work right."

Portugoal

That's old news, but Cash Money ripped off one of the greatest producers of all time and he was even their in-house producer. SMH

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah but cash money known 4 that but sad cuz fresh is real dope and those fake bloods (crips @ the time) fucked shit up...fuck em all
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Elano

That's old news

its from a new mannie fresh interview

Portugoal

That's old news

its from a new mannie fresh interview

I figured that, but what he said there was nothing that wasn't known yet. That's all I'm saying.

It's sad that not many people this know cause this is a far more important than the CMR vs. Juve thing and the CMR vs. B.G. thing, etc.

KURUPTION-81

Think most of the artists that have left cash money moaned about not been paid.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^and they all still workin wit them fake bloods
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
they don't pay royalties, and why these new artist are busy out getting tats,paying groupies to fucc them and doing drugs baby and slim is keeping the money yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
they don't pay royalties, and why these new artist are busy out getting tats,paying groupies to fucc them and doing drugs baby and slim is keeping the money yell

They got they business plan fresh from Suge, if artists moan about money, don't pay em, find a new star and just sign a fuckload more artists

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

They got they business plan fresh from Suge, if artists moan about money, don't pay em, find a new star and just sign a fuckload more artists

But Suge has that thing about him that if you even asked for some royalty he'd fucking kick ur face in.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

But Suge has that thing about him that if you even asked for some royalty he'd fucking kick ur face in.

Haha for real, Baby would just try kiss them or some shit

Elano

Haha for real, Baby would just try kiss them or some shit

but he's brother is somebody not to fuck with, the real "gangsta" of the family.

mesa

^^and they all still workin wit them fake bloods
cause we all know how much of s real blood you are, right mecos?

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
Yeah but cash money known 4 that but sad cuz fresh is real dope and those fake bloods (crips @ the time) fucked shit up...fuck em all

them niggas was never crips.. baby back in the late 80s 90s and now..had a fleet of red cars..nigga has over 50 cars all candy red

since they were the hot boys red= fire

colors dont mean shit in the n.o... they wore rags like pac did in above the rim..everything he wore..he had a matchin rag

that gang shit dont play down there..niggas will kill 4 throwin up the wrong number up..kuz the wards have wars

ya girl ask u how many bags she need to bring..u bet not throw up no number better tell her

niggas need to start readin contracts..mannie would tell u if he had to do it again..he woulda read his contract better...

everybody that got fucked shoulda read them papers..everybody cept bg n juvie

they deserved to get fucked..juvie was fuckin everything that was movin..gettin em pregnant..denouncin the kids..not realizin the bitches he fuckin already know what he worth they gone hit em wit child support..so the paper he was lookin 4..those broads got that bread be4 he even touched it..

bg a fuckin junkie..he couldnt tell u a 20 from a 10 he was so damn high in the heydays..shit he cant tell u the shit now..dude a addict now..the point of payin a nigga 200,000 a month jus he can shoot up all 200,000 n smoke the change left over

baby was gettin bg money he made back in his pockets off the streets, baby n his niggas put zones in the hood..bg buyin em all

they made real money doin tours

they business plans came from james muhfuckin me prince..j prince been fuckin rappers over..when suge was in pop warner...ask face and big mike..face no matter how much he say he goin indie..face own that boy

suge gave his rappers shit

j prince never gave his rapper shit but a advance..n that advance was money u had to use wisely..u can use to promote ya album if u aint already household..or u can do nigga shit wit it...ya best bet was to use it to promote ya album..kuz the label wasnt if u already didnt have a name 4 yaself..and wait til u get money 4 ya next album..if u aint did shit the 1st album on the lot..

u shit out of luck..

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

hahahahhahahahahahaha and lol @ what the birdman would do haha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp