Author Topic: Crooked I - Gangsta Gumbo Leaked!!!  (Read 1561 times)

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

Re: Crooked I - Gangsta Gumbo Leaked!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2010, 09:41:41 PM »
i am...i didn't want other motherfuckers to hear this raw shit  8)

boohoo, dumb fuck.

hey hows it going FMNSMOTBR?

Masoning it up, black balling crooked I cuz he won't pledge to BAPHOMET.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2010, 10:02:56 PM »
sounds exciting
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2010, 10:05:19 PM »
Y fuck whoever leaked it tho? Does crook not want it out?

Yeah, this song is supposed to be unleaked. Whoever leaked this song knew that very well too.

Someone even posted it on Planet COB and it was deleted right away.

Why are you always mad when Crooked I's shit leaks? Maybe if he would release shit niggas would leak his shit.

Maybe people should stop looking for net fame by leaking other people's material.

Just saying.

And no one is mad by the way.

Its not net fame. It just sucks when you like a rapper and respect his talent and in return the rapper doesn't appreciate you enough to give you an album every couple of decades.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2010, 10:07:36 PM »
he appreciates you by giving you free music

whats the beef lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

EFFeX

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2010, 10:29:03 PM »
Y fuck whoever leaked it tho? Does crook not want it out?

Yeah, this song is supposed to be unleaked. Whoever leaked this song knew that very well too.

Someone even posted it on Planet COB and it was deleted right away.

Why are you always mad when Crooked I's shit leaks? Maybe if he would release shit niggas would leak his shit.

Maybe people should stop looking for net fame by leaking other people's material.

Just saying.

And no one is mad by the way.

Its not net fame. It just sucks when you like a rapper and respect his talent and in return the rapper doesn't appreciate you enough to give you an album every couple of decades.

You have to admit though, in all honesty, some people DO only leak material so they can get recognized for the leak.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2010, 02:24:27 AM »
They do leak it 2 put there name out there...but 1 whos name is really gettin out there especially when its unreleased/rare? 2is crooked mad bout this and why is he mad? 3 does crooked even have all these leaks himself?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2010, 02:34:52 AM »
Look what Free Mason Nega-Sikotic Member Of The Baphomet Ridahs!!! wrote me true a pm;

"fuck you, u fucking faggot. still an mc og sucks dick just like u suck crooked i's dick you no good piece of shit. Ur parent should be cruelly beaten for bringing you into this world u no good fat fucking fat fat fat fuck. Crooked I sucks, i'll shit on him all day anyday. Wanna know why? Kuz I can actually drop an album if I fucking wanted to, unlike his half assed e.p.s and homo freestyles. You obsession with another afro american is sickening, go back to ur euros waves fucking ur euro trashs hiv infested sluts while play HHW.

Die Slow, Sincerly Yours,
Free Mason Sikotic Member Of The Baphomet Ridahs!!!

PS. I'm gonna rape u and ur family."

you idiot i not leaked this, why are you cryin? i just thought the fans should have this for their crooked i collection...it would be egoistic to have this alone, so why are you mad ? and you think still a mc og never wont come out because of me? lol this song/beat og was sold to an group so the chances are slow...so why this biaaaatch talk here?

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2010, 03:14:49 AM »
Look what Free Mason Nega-Sikotic Member Of The Baphomet Ridahs!!! wrote me true a pm;
 just like u suck crooked i's dick

hes not lying there
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

kuruptDPG

« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2010, 04:16:13 AM »

is this a deathrow trak and is it defis a short trak?

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2010, 04:45:10 AM »
 just like u suck crooked i's dick

hes not lying there

nah he´s talkin about u. ;D

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2010, 04:45:42 AM »

is this a deathrow trak and is it defis a short trak?

nah it´s from the dynasty days 04 i think, who is the gril in your sig?

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2010, 08:08:54 AM »

"fuck you, u fucking faggot. still an mc og sucks dick just like u suck crooked i's dick you no good piece of shit. Ur parent should be cruelly beaten for bringing you into this world u no good fat fucking fat fat fat fuck. Crooked I sucks, i'll shit on him all day anyday. Wanna know why? Kuz I can actually drop an album if I fucking wanted to, unlike his half assed e.p.s and homo freestyles. You obsession with another afro american is sickening, go back to ur euros waves fucking ur euro trashs hiv infested sluts while play HHW.

you idiot i not leaked this, why are you cryin? i just thought the fans should have this for their crooked i collection...it would be egoistic to have this alone, so why are you mad ? and you think still a mc og never wont come out because of me? lol this song/beat og was sold to an group so the chances are slow...so why this biaaaatch talk here?

Fuck a leak, I just don't like you. You always cry for still an mc og on here, boss boards, planet cob website, always asking it as a bonus track to everyfucking thing crooked i puts out.  And Crooked told me he's never leak it kuz he hates you. Ask effex he knows it.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2010, 09:00:38 AM »

Fuck a leak, I just don't like you. You always cry for still an mc og on here, boss boards, planet cob website, always asking it as a bonus track to everyfucking thing crooked i puts out.  And Crooked told me he's never leak it kuz he hates you. Ask effex he knows it.

i will ask for this song everyday till you colapse and you´re a fuckin net stalker by the way...get a life.

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2010, 09:07:42 AM »

i will ask for this song everyday till you colapse and you´re a fuckin net stalker by the way...get a life.

Yeah, while everyone laughs at you. You act like that song is the greatest ever made. Your sad, i might stalk but atleast I don't ride a fellow humans nuts begging for scraps of tracks. Shit you make Long Beach Iz Active's Snoop staning look good. At least snoop dropped albums.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2010, 09:09:18 AM »

Fuck a leak, I just don't like you. You always cry for still an mc og on here, boss boards, planet cob website, always asking it as a bonus track to everyfucking thing crooked i puts out.  And Crooked told me he's never leak it kuz he hates you. Ask effex he knows it.

Yeah, while everyone laughs at you. You act like that song is the greatest ever made. Your sad, i might stalk but atleast I don't ride a fellow humans nuts begging for scraps of tracks. Shit you make Long Beach Iz Active's Snoop staning look good. At least snoop dropped albums.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 09:12:02 AM by YoungCrookedI »