Author Topic: so how many of you have girls?  (Read 1218 times)

Don Seer

Re:so how many of you have girls?
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2002, 11:39:12 AM »
 ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2002, 12:00:57 PM »
I dunno...today I told her I was in love with her (online), and all she said was "I have a really big smile on my face"...It's real weird man...I sweare...PeACe

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2002, 12:30:41 PM »
LOL

What do you want her to do?  MAKE YOU HAVE SEX WITH HER? Dude, she can't give you any more signals.

Don Seer

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2002, 12:31:50 PM »
haha... that weirdness is called "luuuuurveeeeeeeeeee"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2002, 12:34:04 PM »
Another factor is that she's black...I'm Jewish and My family would flip if I was dating a black girl...I really dont kno what to do...PeACe

Don Seer

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2002, 12:35:55 PM »
eek... now it gets complicated

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2002, 12:40:35 PM »
i dont have a girlfriend at the moment.. im in love tho :-/ its a real complicated situation... ain't that right blade?

i try not to get with "bitches".. most german girls are bitches tho.. straight bitches.. cant stand that. i want some qualtiy! plus i want a girl i can relate to, im tryin not to get into relationships with girls i barely like..

thats exactly what i did this summer tho.. i kinda went all freaky.. had 7 girls in a month.. had one girl kissin the other one massagin and shit.. got head at the beach and i just tried it all out... it was real fun aight..
but it ain't what im lookin for

i want something serious.

peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2002, 12:52:15 PM »
NIK, you're right about that, I didn't wanna tell everybody your business, but it looks like you're doing it just nicely,LOL.  Yeah, that would be a little akward.  If I was you, I'd just tell her, and see what she thinks.  It's a good excuse for you, too.  "Hey, I really dig you, but I dunno if my parents would like it, they want me to date jewish chicks" (you don't have to say she's black, just say they don't like you dating non jewish people).  See what she thinks about it, that's what I'd do.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2002, 01:11:52 PM »
NIK, you're right about that, I didn't wanna tell everybody your business, but it looks like you're doing it just nicely,LOL.  Yeah, that would be a little akward.  If I was you, I'd just tell her, and see what she thinks.  It's a good excuse for you, too.  "Hey, I really dig you, but I dunno if my parents would like it, they want me to date jewish chicks" (you don't have to say she's black, just say they don't like you dating non jewish people).  See what she thinks about it, that's what I'd do.  

no no no, lol, man if he likes her...he can deal with it, who cares what your parents think if you like her, you can work around it. dont do something you will regret

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2002, 01:39:54 PM »
I ain't at the moment, but I got one I've been working on for ages, which should be coming good soon.

Plus, I got this girl that I have been sort of friends with for a while now but never really looked at her in a sexual way. Recently she has lost some weight and has started wearing her hair differently and she looks so fine!! Most of the other peeps won't realise it cause they don't like black girls, which leaves the lane open for me.

So hopefully I will get lucky with one of the two soon.

Suga Foot

« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2002, 02:55:29 PM »
Me and My old GF broke up right b4 halloween, she was going through some family/personal problems.  And she's still in school.  So we're not seeing eachother anymore.  I told her I want to wait until she finishes school and gets everything in her life together.  She said she agreed because she wants our relashionship to last.  Then I told her if she ever needs anything not to hesitate to call me to talk.  I'm so sweet.   ;D

But I'm with another girl right now.  She's a "fun" girl.  She's fuckin loaded too.  Her dad owns two gas stations (the ones that are in the water).  So when i'm with her, i get free gas  ;D.  Plus she might be trading me cars after christmas too.  So I'll be pimpin in a CRX, cuz her dad's gonna buy her one of those new Nissan Z things.  This girl want's me bad, but i told her i wasn't looking for anything serious, so we're kinda just seeing eachother, ya dig?

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2002, 06:26:01 PM »
i gotta girl yeah i met her threw her friend and i was talkin 2 her friend on the internet and she was over and she liked my 2pac icon so she talked 2 me on her frends sn and then she got my sn and we talked 4 12 hours EVERY DAY and then we talked on the phone ALOT and we finally meet and we started goin out and yeah now we talk like 5 minutes a day :( we prolly wont last much longer but im TRYIN 2 add new shit 2 us so yeah

Don Seer

« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2003, 03:10:26 PM »
time to bring up a positive topic... ;)

my ermm lady d'amour.. lol... i think its going better in someways... hadnt heard from her for a while when i originally replied. failed to hook up over xmas, but she got in contact xmas day (i did send a card) she working like mad.. but its all good.. we talkin pretty regularly atm... only problem is... i had to tell her today since we arent hooked up or anything if i get snatched up by another woman (on my mind since there was this woman last night in the club where i'm 100% it was 'on' if i'd stepped up that i know i might see again pretty soon - i didnt tell her that tho - lol) then i cant help myself... :/ i think she was a lil upset... we'll see.

ps. new years resolution is to find a candidate for being mrs seer this year ;)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2003, 03:17:46 PM by Overseer »

Koncept

« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2003, 06:33:08 PM »
i don't have a girl, i have socal dissorters steming from my cannibis depenecey and my poor relashinship with my father

Don Seer

« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2003, 09:08:05 AM »
update

quite a lot of people know this anyways. spent a week pretty much talkin to her on the fone every night... we were gonna hook up this weekend coming originally. but somehow i took her too see 8 mile last weekend. if it werent for her bein broke she woulda been here this w/e.. then i was gonna go up then she was busy workin.. so i woulda been there this weekend just gone.  we hookin up again this w/e and hopefully on the day after valentines she'll come down to visit me :) (she lives about 80 miles away, takes me 1hr and a 1/4 to get there)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2003, 09:11:48 AM by Overseer »