Author Topic: Report: Bosh, LeBron to Bulls a 'done deal'  (Read 807 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Report: Bosh, LeBron to Bulls a 'done deal'
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2010, 12:02:41 PM »
Damn 15 mil da fuck? Spurs got money 4 old players haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2010, 12:09:02 PM »
Damn 15 mil da fuck? Spurs got money 4 old players haha

That was his contract when he was traded to the Spurs. Jefferson isnt considered an old player. But with his production last year, no one will give him 15 mil next year. His contract was going to expire after next year. So im sure he is looking for something long term. Less money per year, but more security with a 3 year deal or something.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2010, 12:15:57 PM »
Chris Wallace's dumb ass just gave Rudy Gay a max contract. So I guess Richard Jefferson should also be able to get 30 mil over 3 years.

What pisses me off is how the Mavs want to sign Dirk as soon as possible, before they even meet with anyone. They should build a nice team before they re-sign him. If he re-signs with the current Dallas team, he ain't going nowhere in the playoffs.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2010, 12:25:21 PM »
Chris Wallace's dumb ass just gave Rudy Gay a max contract. So I guess Richard Jefferson should also be able to get 30 mil over 3 years.

What pisses me off is how the Mavs want to sign Dirk as soon as possible, before they even meet with anyone. They should build a nice team before they re-sign him. If he re-signs with the current Dallas team, he ain't going nowhere in the playoffs.

Supposedly Dirk's in NY today  :-X

Im sure Dirk is staying in Dallas tho...this is all just to get more money out of Cuban. But unless he gets an offer he just cant refuse, I think he will be back in Dallas.

And yeah, Im sure somebody will offer up a 3 year deal to RJ along those lines. Teams are gonna be throwing cash around.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2010, 01:15:02 PM »
Dirk came n from another country 2 meet up wit tha mavs?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2010, 03:35:23 PM »
Dirk came n from another country 2 meet up wit tha mavs?

based on his NBA career up to this point....it was a pretty good decision.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2010, 08:25:18 PM »
Stephen A. Smith was proven more credible than this site.  :grumpy: