Author Topic: Eminem feat. Lil` Wyte, Kid Rock, and Travis Barker - The Drunk White Boy Anthem  (Read 473 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

When tha fuck r we gona get this crack?  Yo u couldnt tell me a track like this wouldnt be epic lol all bullshit aside.  Eminem should embrace his whiteness a little more, not that this song has to be all about Eminem or anything im just sayin.  Shit like this would break new ground, i aint all about a white power movement lol but as far as hiphop goes, im dying 4 sum shit like this 2 happen, guitars and all.  now obviously it doesnt have 2 be called this lol but a drunk anthem would deem a little necessary or maybe a reel deep track that samples something off of Metallica`s Black Album, im thinking tha 1 thats starts off with tha guitar melody dundundundundun-dundun/didehduhdidundundiduh, yeah i think thats how it goes..i 4got tha name of tha song tho so my fault.  tha drunk anthem would have 2 be on some super smackface alien antfarm smooth criminal papa roach last resort crack a bottle over ur head bcuz im passionately drunk and i can fuckn do it bcuz i dont give a shit bcuz thats who i am by default type shit.  lol i hope that was clear enuff

BiggBoogaBiff

Well maybe tha drunk song shouldnt be that extravagently super hardcore like i just described but it would have 2 rock and not like that eminem and pink collabo.

BiggBoogaBiff

Sorry 4 all these replies but i cant edit them on my phone.  A song that drunk would have 2 have an attitude like that 4 tha most part, just maybe not tha too rock n roll 4 comfort beat unless of course thay could pull it off perfectly, theres always room 4 innovation n this game and of korse music

BiggBoogaBiff

Fuck it, throw that nigga JellRoll on there too, that cracka got that heat too, son pretty nice 4real.  give him a verse And tha intro of tha track depending on how it/the song sound.  C`mon all uv u whiteboys gotta be fiendin like shyt by now 4 sumthn like this to happen, ima nigga and i know i am, thats sum good shyt rite there...i could never tell a lie

GSmith

• Muthafuckin' OG
Im sure Em and Kid Rock have done something together. (Im sure its on Kid Rocks Album) & Em N Travis have perform live together. Personally i would like to see Em and Asher Roth together just cuz i know the song would sound unique.

Fraxxx

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
hell yeahhh id be down for that supersmack shit, but I don't think Em would be down for it since hes all "recovered" now

BiggBoogaBiff

Yo, all Marshall gota do is morph bakk in2 Slim Shady without that wack ass accent and everything will b fine.  Im sure he`ll survive 1 more verse.   And we should have all of em on 1 track fuck that separate shit, maybe they could throw Alchemist sumwhere on tha co-production too if tha track already isnt filled up too much/enough with tha instrumental music, or atleast sit n on tha session.  who knows, they could all get together 4 an album and be the new Juice Crew, they would have all of tha angles covered.

mesa

damn no wonder no one likes you here. it would be in your best interest to kill yourself.

BiggBoogaBiff

Lol already tried and it didnt work, im too hard 2 kill baaby

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Aite
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2010, 09:23:25 AM »
Steven segal
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Fuck that, we already got Travis Barker & Em; the fuck needs Wyte & Kid Rock?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QN5aECC2Dzk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QN5aECC2Dzk</a>

Better than the original. 8)

JohnnyL

Im sure Em and Kid Rock have done something together. (Im sure its on Kid Rocks Album) & Em N Travis have perform live together. Personally i would like to see Em and Asher Roth together just cuz i know the song would sound unique.

You're right.  They have a song together on Kid Rock's "Devil Without a Cause" album.  Em appears on the song "Fuck Off."