Author Topic: Warren G Readies, "Regulate... G Funk Era: Part. 2", The E.P.  (Read 1400 times)

KEVIN RONIK

Re: Warren G Readies, "Regulate... G Funk Era: Part. 2", The E.P.
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2010, 12:17:30 PM »
must be the only head on this forum looking forward to this, i thought his last album was fire, but thats just me

So i'm the second! I'm looking forward to this and i think that if he called it G-Funk era part 2, the only features would be Twinz, Snoop, DPG or Nate. I can see another dope duo with Nate.

G-Files wasn't that bad. Just too much useless guests but still some dope songs.

I really think Warren G is gonna put a quality EP. I hope there will be some hardcopys too!
HOPE IS NOT A STRATEGY.  THIS CAT IS OVER THE HILL, TIME TO RETIRE AND GO OUT WITH THE LITTLE BIT OF DIGNITY HE HAS LEFT.

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2010, 12:39:02 PM »
must be the only head on this forum looking forward to this, i thought his last album was fire, but thats just me

So i'm the second! I'm looking forward to this and i think that if he called it G-Funk era part 2, the only features would be Twinz, Snoop, DPG or Nate. I can see another dope duo with Nate.

G-Files wasn't that bad. Just too much useless guests but still some dope songs.

I really think Warren G is gonna put a quality EP. I hope there will be some hardcopys too!
HOPE IS NOT A STRATEGY.  THIS CAT IS OVER THE HILL, TIME TO RETIRE AND GO OUT WITH THE LITTLE BIT OF DIGNITY HE HAS LEFT.

nahhh, u have to squeeze it out to the last drop.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2010, 02:33:58 PM »

haha til dre gives in and helps the good patient

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2010, 05:18:31 PM »
 Bad azz confirmed for the single
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2010, 05:53:02 PM »
yeah all warren g albums have the best rapping on them, and i hope he can do a song called i'm the best with great lyrics like "i'm the best i'm the best i'm the b-s-e-t" that will put butts in the store to buy the album yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2010, 06:02:13 PM »
01 - Intro
feat. Bishop Lamont
*Produced By: Warren G

02 - Makes Me Wanna Smoke
feat. The Twinz

03 - Walkin' Down Tha Street
feat. LaToiya Williams & Soopafly
*Produced By: Soopafly

04 - Better Grab Ya Strap
fea. RBX & Tha Dogg Pound
*Produced By: Fred Wreck

05 - Angels
feat. Nate Dogg

06 - Runnin' Wit' 2 Strikes
feat. Nipsey Hussle, Bad Azz, & Mr. Malik

07 - Nigga From Around Tha Way

08 - As Tha Time Goes By/Outro
feat. 213

just something i'm thinking

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2010, 08:18:49 PM »

i hope not, there's already enough shit in landfill

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2010, 12:06:56 AM »
I hope he releases it, I would luv a decent G-Funk album that isnt made by some underground Chicano rappers. Lately all his work has been bullshit, hope this album works out  8)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2010, 01:51:33 AM »
Just thought of something...

Warren already did "Return of the Regulator", with the similar artwork to the original and everything, so I don't know if you can go back and do it again like that.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

KEVIN RONIK

« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2010, 08:27:22 AM »

LOL

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2010, 07:50:14 AM »
Damn then u might b part of the 1200 fans that didnt buy g files album was bad imo
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

KEVIN RONIK

« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2010, 08:08:04 AM »
THE ONLY WAY A WARREN G SHOW WOULD BE STANDING ROOM ONLY THESE DAYS IS IF SOMEONE CAME AND STOLE ALL THE SEATS.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2010, 04:18:05 PM »
Lol ^^
Cube

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2010, 01:06:51 PM »
Just thought of something...

Warren already did "Return of the Regulator", with the similar artwork to the original and everything, so I don't know if you can go back and do it again like that.

Return of the regulator was a great album, im anticipating the new one. I just hope he realises what made regulate so popular and goes with that vibe rather than trying to appeal to the kids who like drake and jeezey.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2010, 02:01:34 PM »
I recommend ALL artist, especially the washed up ones, to NEVER claim your new album is part 2 of your classic album.

Am I the only person that thinks 'I Want It All' is Warren G's best album?

I know that G Funk Era is the one that gets the most acclaim... but I really feel like 'I Want it All' is his classic. Flawless production, best rapping out of all of his albums... great guest spots by various Dogg Pound members... and really his most musically 'interesting' production IMO.

i agree i want it all is better then his debut