Author Topic: man this cat just told me jadakiss is better than crooked i!! wow  (Read 2091 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: man this cat just told me jadakiss is better than crooked i!! wow
« Reply #150 on: July 27, 2010, 10:50:28 PM »
Why do I still see this same tired argument that Crooked doesn't have any sick original songs? Are people just not listening, not aware of the music or just hating? Could it be a combination of all three... Please let me know, cause I can recommend some great songs of his.

Go ahead. I've probably heard most of what you're going to recommend. Crook has some decent songs but the deal is that his best songs don't match up to other artists' best songs.

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #151 on: July 27, 2010, 11:14:53 PM »
this reminds me of the time when i was told Lil Wayne is better than Eminem

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #152 on: July 27, 2010, 11:20:41 PM »

but Crooked I's punchlines are way better and less retarded than Lil Wayne's. And Jada ain't close to Eminem.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #153 on: July 28, 2010, 04:19:11 AM »
Box ive always said them tapes aint nuthin up 2 what crooked can do as far as destroyin a song and that he does...so im not n denial but how come its all on crooked...what bout them wack jada albums? How come noone brings up that wack shit? But they bring up jada jus sold this much? As if numbers mean shit 2 a underground rapper? U want 2 hate on crook..thats cool but dont act like jadas got perfect attendance...haha

once again, how is he hating. he´s not saying everything crooked has put out is crap , something you´re doing when you talk about jada.

i don´t think anyone is saying crooked i can´t rap, imo he has some great verses but i don´t want to listen to a whole mixtape full of freestyles over other people´s beats  . the mixtape flood of the last decade killed it for me , what ever happened to full albums that need to be listened as a whole .

a theme album / a full album in general  >>> bunch of freestyles and punchlines .  there´s room for both in the music industry , and every artist has some hardcore fans, even if you´re just a big name in your own neighborhood .

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #154 on: July 28, 2010, 09:37:53 AM »
Nah ur wrong tho...jadas a dope rapper...but 4 bein a dope rapper he hasnt done what a nas did by releasin dope albums...are all of nas albums dope? No but most of em are...jada dont have a good album but hes dope...now crooked...effex imo its 2 things here that give people their hate and input on crooked...1.fact he dont have a album (which i dont care for cuz the muzik hes dropped has been dope and most of it was free) jada dropped wack muzik and most of it Wasnt free! 2.how crooked raps punchlines etc...which again 2 me is dope...and here a bonus for ya haters 3. b4 he even joined sh crooked was dope etc...then they start doin songs etc...crooked is now the worst rapper n the group etc...which is laughable imo...again dont get it twisted ima always b lookin 4 more jada muzik but chances of him droppin somethin thats as dope as his dopest wok (which isnt usually his own) arent good...and yeah ive listened 2 jadas muzik...i own his albums and again nuthin special..i wish they were
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #155 on: July 28, 2010, 10:55:58 AM »

but Crooked I's punchlines are way better and less retarded than Lil Wayne's. And Jada ain't close to Eminem.

I don't want to speak for him, but I think he means, Crooked I (Eminem) is clearly better than Jada (Lil' Wayne), but suckas got it confused.

Or vice versa. Regardless though, it's a terrible comparison lol.

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #156 on: July 28, 2010, 11:19:07 AM »
STUPID TOPIC. you could also pick out any rapper and compare em.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #157 on: July 28, 2010, 12:56:09 PM »
Nah ur wrong tho...jadas a dope rapper...but 4 bein a dope rapper he hasnt done what a nas did by releasin dope albums...are all of nas albums dope? No but most of em are...jada dont have a good album but hes dope...now crooked...effex imo its 2 things here that give people their hate and input on crooked...1.fact he dont have a album (which i dont care for cuz the muzik hes dropped has been dope and most of it was free) jada dropped wack muzik and most of it Wasnt free! 2.how crooked raps punchlines etc...which again 2 me is dope...and here a bonus for ya haters 3. b4 he even joined sh crooked was dope etc...then they start doin songs etc...crooked is now the worst rapper n the group etc...which is laughable imo...again dont get it twisted ima always b lookin 4 more jada muzik but chances of him droppin somethin thats as dope as his dopest wok (which isnt usually his own) arent good...and yeah ive listened 2 jadas muzik...i own his albums and again nuthin special..i wish they were
^^^ see this is where you get it fucc'd up at my equal, nobody is saying crooked is wacc, we are saying his original material doesn't match what he does over other's shit, and who said jada has classic albums? his albums have been better then those crooked i ep/mixtape/street album with original music on it, and that death row wide awake album of his original music doesn't compare to jada's shit and he's the one who recorded the songs!!! ancient you are in denial my equal, again you are confusing "who you prefer" with "better". and why do we have to hate crooked i if we think jada has put out the better combination of freestyles and original music then crooked? i mean you said jada is a dope rapper yo self! and all i ask is for you to compare there original music against one another, just cause crooked ain't had no solo album he co-signs doesn't mean he doesn't have material out there that could be compared against jada's. fucc the sound quality and all that bullshit,i'm talking about the songs,impact,feeling etc. i'm comparing the artist on that, it's like if i compared mc shan to krsone, tho i like shan more and even felt his songs more,it doesn't make him the better overall artist just the one i like more yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #158 on: July 28, 2010, 01:15:20 PM »
Ancient, have you even listened to Jadakiss's albums?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #159 on: July 28, 2010, 03:24:49 PM »

nah its the overall hate crooked gets for not havin a album, the way he raps etc....
crooked's og material>>>>jada og material
crooked makes you think what he jus said....
how am i in denial? cuz I think crookeds better...dont care if im the only 1 that thinks hes better...but IMO he is
look jada is dope but for bein in the game as long as he has he should been have released alot....alot more doper material
now hold up before anyone says well shit crooked dont have a album so thats even or whatever
again crooked dont have a album...but his og material is mad dope and IMO better than jada's
crookeds impact on a song is like a earthquake....jadas impact isnt as strong all the time as crookeds is
jada is a dope rapper but hes dope when at random times and mos def not the best on his albums...he be pickin some of the wackest beats
i already told you i listened to alot of jada....nuthin special

^^^ see this is where you get it fucc'd up at my equal, nobody is saying crooked is wacc, we are saying his original material doesn't match what he does over other's shit, and who said jada has classic albums? his albums have been better then those crooked i ep/mixtape/street album with original music on it, and that death row wide awake album of his original music doesn't compare to jada's shit and he's the one who recorded the songs!!! ancient you are in denial my equal, again you are confusing "who you prefer" with "better". and why do we have to hate crooked i if we think jada has put out the better combination of freestyles and original music then crooked? i mean you said jada is a dope rapper yo self! and all i ask is for you to compare there original music against one another, just cause crooked ain't had no solo album he co-signs doesn't mean he doesn't have material out there that could be compared against jada's. fucc the sound quality and all that bullshit,i'm talking about the songs,impact,feeling etc. i'm comparing the artist on that, it's like if i compared mc shan to krsone, tho i like shan more and even felt his songs more,it doesn't make him the better overall artist just the one i like more yell
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #160 on: July 28, 2010, 06:08:20 PM »

nah its the overall hate crooked gets for not havin a album, the way he raps etc....
crooked's og material>>>>jada og material
crooked makes you think what he jus said....
how am i in denial? cuz I think crookeds better...dont care if im the only 1 that thinks hes better...but IMO he is
look jada is dope but for bein in the game as long as he has he should been have released alot....alot more doper material
now hold up before anyone says well shit crooked dont have a album so thats even or whatever
again crooked dont have a album...but his og material is mad dope and IMO better than jada's
crookeds impact on a song is like a earthquake....jadas impact isnt as strong all the time as crookeds is
jada is a dope rapper but hes dope when at random times and mos def not the best on his albums...he be pickin some of the wackest beats
i already told you i listened to alot of jada....nuthin special

ancient my equal you hella bias haha,but i guess it's your decision and your sticc'n with it to the end, good fan fo shoulders,but as far as judging nah, what earthquake has crooked made? where are his classic songs?  move on and microphone are dope as fucc,but again where's his classic songs?  what dent has any of his disses to others made? he made a diss to snoop and suge ain't even wanna release it even as a buzz single!!!! yet he makes earthquakes,i ain't seen the equal shake nothing, he's in a crew of ill lyricist and all they gave us was puns,metaphors,similes.  match they songs up,solo and group wise ancient, you letting favoritism get the best of you on this one, i have no real ties to known of these guys but matching them up come on my equals haha, it's like a vanilla ice fan saying he was better then mc hammer hahahahaha, 2 dope cats and one has made better music and it's jada, now put up 5-10 of each best songs group and solo wise,i'll wait or i'll do it you just got to give me the crooked songs tho yell 
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #161 on: July 28, 2010, 09:24:56 PM »
Ancient, have you even listened to Jadakiss's albums?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #162 on: July 29, 2010, 08:31:25 AM »
Hows that hella bias? Haha im sayin jada is dope but hes like cali sunshine...random wheather wit his random dopeness of spittin...i have a gang of crooked songs...dont even know the names of all of em...but some dope ones: everysingle day, all i ever wanted, respect ur ogs, str8 bosses, creased khaki flow, boom boom clap, nwa, wack mcs,mr pig face etc...thats jus a few of str8 dopeness...now does jada have dope traxx? Yeah but i cant listen 2 them as much as crooked cuz he dont live up to the impact on his muzik all the time whereas crooked does...does jada have classic diss records? Crooked dont but what he was spittin on slap back was dope...if i was bias id say jadas wack...rakims wack etc... no guccis wack and jada needs 2 release more dope muzik cuz he can
Cube

KEVIN RONIK

« Reply #164 on: July 29, 2010, 08:59:17 AM »
Jada is legend man
[/quote]
Crooked is cool but Jada is legend man
LETS NOT GO OVERBOARD