Author Topic: man this cat just told me jadakiss is better than crooked i!! wow  (Read 2092 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: man this cat just told me jadakiss is better than crooked i!! wow
« Reply #165 on: July 29, 2010, 10:35:12 AM »
Haha hes a legend jus as much as crooked is
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #166 on: July 29, 2010, 07:18:17 PM »
Hows that hella bias? Haha im sayin jada is dope but hes like cali sunshine...random wheather wit his random dopeness of spittin...i have a gang of crooked songs...dont even know the names of all of em...but some dope ones: everysingle day, all i ever wanted, respect ur ogs, str8 bosses, creased khaki flow, boom boom clap, nwa, wack mcs,mr pig face etc...thats jus a few of str8 dopeness...now does jada have dope traxx? Yeah but i cant listen 2 them as much as crooked cuz he dont live up to the impact on his muzik all the time whereas crooked does...does jada have classic diss records? Crooked dont but what he was spittin on slap back was dope...if i was bias id say jadas wack...rakims wack etc... no guccis wack and jada needs 2 release more dope muzik cuz he can
boom boom clap,nwa,creased khaki flow,mr pig face? man i heard them songs and they ain't as good as you making them out to be,again his freestyles are better then those joints, that's that west coast bias shit my equal, i mean i'm west born and raised but i can't lie and front, and yes jada has classic diss record,classic diss freestyles as well, and you really think crooked lives up to his freestyles with his original material? i mean seriously? and see you say those crooked songs are straight dopeness but that's to you!!! and "his" fan base, again he got lyrics but them songs ain't bang like that,and if boom boom clap was all that why it ain't do nothing? and when i say that i mean with true fans of hip hop, people heard that and said "why he trying to go commercial i like the old crooked i", and those songs are not fucc'n with jada's my equal yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #167 on: July 31, 2010, 05:34:29 AM »
Box those are some of his best...freestyles are dope...but the question was whos better? Not whos dropped more dope muzik? Crookeds better and dropped better muzik..jada hasnt..ima fan of fugees, nas, etc...even tho pac told me not 2 b so again hows that bias?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.