Author Topic: man this cat just told me jadakiss is better than crooked i!! wow  (Read 2080 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: man this cat just told me jadakiss is better than crooked i!! wow
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2010, 05:30:57 PM »
What u mean jada got clever lines? Crooked got jada beat when it comes 2 metaphors...fuck a album...shit jada got albums and how many of em ar classic? How many of crookeds freestyles and songs are classic?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2010, 05:42:51 PM »
What u mean jada got clever lines? Crooked got jada beat when it comes 2 metaphors...fuck a album...shit jada got albums and how many of em ar classic? How many of crookeds freestyles and songs are classic?

Neither have any classics. But Jadakiss's best songs are better than Crooked I's

PLANT

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2010, 05:46:25 PM »
[Jadakiss]
It's the J-A-D-A I got beef with the feds and the D-A
I got footage in the game press replay
I got bitches in the club all over me ma take it e-asy
And y'all scared I can tell
and I'ma get Buckss like Milwaukee cause like +Sam+ I +Can-sell+
I'm that nigga y'all know that
Bang you in tha yard then slide off on the early go back
In the streets I flash the cannon like Kodak
And I spray threes so say cheese
Already told you I'm lookin for enemies
Double R so of course it's better
I love cornrows and Farrah Fawcett feathers
It's a message in a glass bottle read the letter
Money in the bank membership Visa sweaters
And we ride or d-i-e together

[Chorus 1]
Uh uh come on put ya hands up
Nah, fuck that put ya hands down
(ahh) Come on put ya hands up
Nah, fuck that put ya hands down

[Jadakiss]
Y'all know I got the master flow, fast or slow
Y'all wanna know who the best is aks ya hoe
The honies don't lie they love it
And they cop for real trust me dogg the thugs will dub it
'Kiss hit you with consecutive hot shit
Therefore nobody never gon' spit like I spit
Get money just to walk through off the books
So when you mention my name shit is off the hook
Shirts is off, titties is out
And you know I'm there the hardest niggas in the city is out
I'm in the club ice over the thermal waitin for you to try me
When the lights get low I'ma burn you
Start with straight shots and then pop bottles
Flirt with the hood rats then pop models
Gotta slay two or more, ma that's our motto
And y'all might get down with the team if y'all swallow

[Chorus 2 (longer and diferent fill in)]

[Jadakiss]
(Muahh) Kiss the game goodbye, the game is mine
You thought wrong change ya mind
I'm the nigga that'll pop the king and scoop the queen
and take over the town with a ruthless team
New S-Type wagon, future green
Gun heavy pants saggin I'm used to cream
Who you know can make a million dollar bail on cash
Never did a day and got the jails on smash, K-I double
I move the perico quick, and just let manteca bubble
'Kiss been a boss, y'all just start workin
Now put ya hands up 'til ya arms start hurtin
Don't put 'em down 'til I tell you
Whoever wanna be hard headed then find out what the shells do
Now you can put 'em down if you want
But soon as the hook come back put 'em up

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2010, 06:38:30 PM »
^^^Co sign at niggaz thinking Punchlines and metaphors made the gretest lyricists...Cube?Pac?Biggie? Even Nas..Nas never had punchlines...he had quotes and knowledge.

Today rap is based on Punchlines, thats why stupid rappers like ya Boy and Crooked I and them are never making it...Becoz they are for the shock...Like Listening to Ya Boy and Crooked I Song 2 Best From the West...Some Lines made me go  :o but than if those rappers died today people would forget in 23 hours.

Jadakiss is still a punchline rapper thou..Both Crooked I and Jada are trash. They might be lyrical but people just dont give a fuck,.But At least Jada was with Biggie,Did songs with Miriah C etc...Crooked I is a 65 year old Grandfather with no album or no legacy..Nigga is an embarasment and a fucking loser.

Punchlines only live on the internet...They have no longetivity as music..Banks,Cassidy,Cyssero,Crooked Fag,Ya Boy etc

And whats worse about these rappers is that when time comes to drop a single to appeal to more people, they drop "Baby Dont Go feat Gay  Songz", "Dont Go Baby Feat The Dream", "Baby Where Do you Go feat R kelly",  Didnt Banks just drop "Any Girl" single?

These rappers only good for Punchlines and sick metaphors..They cannot make a song for your soull.Take 50 cent for instance..His lyrics are simple ass.Banks is like 500 000 times smarter than him in terms of lyrical structure, but if Banks was drowning along with 50 Cents CD with Many Men song on it, people would rush to save the Blank CD with 1 song and Let Banks drown...

God youre a hater. Neither Jadakiss nor Crooked I is trash.. They both very talented and has made plenty of good SONGS !

and try to listen to Crook's My Life and My Life 2.0

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2010, 07:12:43 PM »
Imo no way jada can c crooked...crook has no legacy? Hes one of the dopest spitters ever but cuz he dont have a album hes wack? Last time jada was relevant...was when he dropped a dope album wit more than a few dope songs...thats been years and crookeds dropped dope freestyles, unreleased joints have leaked, group album, featurers etc...more times jada could wish for crooked waz spittin...sometimes even over a wack beat but he did what he does and what jada wish he could do
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2010, 12:52:00 AM »
^What you just posted applies to Jada too. Seriously what hasn't he done out of all the points you just mentioned?? lol at Jada wishing he could do what Crooked does, I think you got it a lil messed up there buddy.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 12:55:28 AM by UKnowWhatItIs »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2010, 06:35:51 AM »
Nah not at all...listen 2 everythin both rappers have done...and c whos better? What has jada dropped better than "Respect ur Ogs" recently? Alotta crooked songs are str8 dope like that same cant b said 4 jada
Cube

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2010, 09:07:50 AM »
^I'm not saying every Kiss song is dope. He's gots lots of shitty ones. I like both rappers but to me both of them fall into the category "could've but never did". Kisses solo albums are shitty & Crooked never released one & when he does I doubt it'll ever live up to the hype. His best chance was when he was on Death Row. Maybe he wouldn't have gone platinum but I feel like he was in his best form with lyrics & beat selection, so I'm sure the album would've been great but we will probably never know.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2010, 09:25:50 AM »
Nah not at all...listen 2 everythin both rappers have done...and c whos better? What has jada dropped better than "Respect ur Ogs" recently? Alotta crooked songs are str8 dope like that same cant b said 4 jada

Recently? Ain't that song from 4 years ago? What has Crooked I ever done better than Letter to Big or Why? I like Crooked, but he doesn't have songs on that level. He's a freestyler at heart, not a songwriter.

The.Game

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2010, 10:46:41 AM »
dude jada by a lil' bit
but crooked got them punches that make you say wow

If The Good Die Young? Then The Greats Go To jail

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2010, 10:49:58 AM »

Recently? Ain't that song from 4 years ago? What has Crooked I ever done better than Letter to Big or Why? I like Crooked, but he doesn't have songs on that level. He's a freestyler at heart, not a songwriter.

Case closed.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2010, 02:54:33 PM »
jada have albums out but crooked got more material out,includeing songs,freestyles etc.i bet crooked i spit way more verses then jada.but only  a idiot would judge a person by how many albums they got out,he said who was the best?not who have more albums out,bar from bar,crooked the best lyricist to touch the mic.

Well, based purely on punchlines Crooked I takes it. But that's not what defines a "lyricist." It's also about lyrical content, flow, song structure, etc. everything that goes into the making of a song. Punchlines are jokes told through rhymes. They make you go "ahh that's clever", but they don't make a song. Punchlines can enhance a song if used properly, but they are only one part of a larger equation. Pac wasn't a punchline rapper at all, don't try and tell me Crooked I is better than Pac, just cause he spits more punchlines bar for bar. If I took the best songs from each I'd have to go with Jada, though Crooked I wouldn't be that far behind.
^^^^exactly yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2010, 02:56:04 PM »
jada have albums out but crooked got more material out,includeing songs,freestyles etc.i bet crooked i spit way more verses then jada.but only  a idiot would judge a person by how many albums they got out,he said who was the best?not who have more albums out,bar from bar,crooked the best lyricist to touch the mic.

Well, based purely on punchlines Crooked I takes it. But that's not what defines a "lyricist." It's also about lyrical content, flow, song structure, etc. everything that goes into the making of a song. Punchlines are jokes told through rhymes. They make you go "ahh that's clever", but they don't make a song. Punchlines can enhance a song if used properly, but they are only one part of a larger equation. Pac wasn't a punchline rapper at all, don't try and tell me Crooked I is better than Pac, just cause he spits more punchlines bar for bar. If I took the best songs from each I'd have to go with Jada, though Crooked I wouldn't be that far behind.
^^^^exactly yell

I still think Crooked I more of a mixtape rapper. Until he proves me other wise.

Bananas

« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2010, 02:56:38 PM »
Crooked I has punchlines but Jadakiss paints pictures. Jada is easily the better rapper.

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2010, 02:58:34 PM »
well before we debate this topic, let's first take a look at their discographies

lmfao, ur a funny motherfucker.