Author Topic: man this cat just told me jadakiss is better than crooked i!! wow  (Read 2087 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: man this cat just told me jadakiss is better than crooked i!! wow
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2010, 01:28:56 AM »
I've brought this up several times before but no one's ever given me a legit answer. So if a rapper's greatness is based on their freestyling ability, how come the rap legends that people on here worship as GOATs like 2Pac and Cube aren't/weren't good at freestyling? They don't even use punchlines most of the time.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2010, 01:37:30 AM »
remind me of jada's best song or verse?
This comes to mind first:

Don't make me talk about the remix.

kemizt

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2010, 08:42:24 AM »
Aite ill check that out later...but still crooked not havin a album dont mean shit...how come crooked is wack or after jada when jadas dropped albums but they havent been classic...so if crooked dropped a album u would then say well crooked only dropped one album jadas got 3...this is who can and has rapped better and crooked wins...jadas dope but thats not all the time whereas crooked most of the time is...keep sayin crookeds wack cuz he dont have a album haha and muffuccaz was sayin crooked would b forgotten bout n 2007 if he dont drop..what happened? then same 4 2008? 2009? U still want more muzik and u talkin bout him...and thats cuz hes dope and id b mad if i was jada cuz crooked gets more talk than he does 2 begin wit n the la area which is a huge market but 4 a major artist like jada his name should never die down...what has he done...recently? Letter 2 big? So did biggies son, ex wife, etc...thats a legacy a top 5 dead or alive rapper should leave?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2010, 10:58:59 AM »
Aite ill check that out later...but still crooked not havin a album dont mean shit...how come crooked is wack or after jada when jadas dropped albums but they havent been classic...so if crooked dropped a album u would then say well crooked only dropped one album jadas got 3...this is who can and has rapped better and crooked wins...jadas dope but thats not all the time whereas crooked most of the time is...keep sayin crookeds wack cuz he dont have a album haha and muffuccaz was sayin crooked would b forgotten bout n 2007 if he dont drop..what happened? then same 4 2008? 2009? U still want more muzik and u talkin bout him...and thats cuz hes dope and id b mad if i was jada cuz crooked gets more talk than he does 2 begin wit n the la area which is a huge market but 4 a major artist like jada his name should never die down...what has he done...recently? Letter 2 big? So did biggies son, ex wife, etc...thats a legacy a top 5 dead or alive rapper should leave?

I don't understand this.

kemizt

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2010, 11:09:14 AM »

Well first of all, learn how to write a paragraph.

Crooked I gets more talk? Lol, not even close. Way more people talk about Jadakiss. Honestly you sound stupid asking what he's done recently. His last album sold 7 times as much as the Slaughterhouse album in its first week. I doubt you even know that much about Jadakiss's career or you wouldn't be asking that. Where are all these classic songs Crooked I has done? 90% of his music is freestyles over other people's beats. And his completely original songs are pretty average. He hasn't shown yet he knows how to make a song. That's what being lyrical is all about.

Top 5? Neither Crooked I or Jadakiss are top 5. We weren't even speaking on that, we were speaking on who is better between them. Jadakiss has dropped several solid solo albums and then two dope albums with the LOX. He has proven at the very least he can make complete songs and is more than a freestyler. Crooked I hasn't. Neither would be on my GOAT list.

And Letter 2 Big is a dope song any rapper would want to have in their legacy. You just exposed yourself with that comment.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 11:11:07 AM by rapsodie is a hip hop elitist »

S.C. The Beast

• 'G'
« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2010, 11:22:10 AM »
Crooked I gets outshined by every member of Slaughterhouse on the group joints, doesn't have 1 album, has some of the corniest, weakest bars I have ever heard, bad flow, his claim to fame is dropping freestyles once a week and he's hyping up the release of an EP in a MONTH.

Jada's 3 albums in, I dont even need to explain his case. i'll just link a few album joints he has.

,    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxyqHWGDp6Q

,    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaSnGaSLidE

this thread is very unnecessary and disrespectful to an extent

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2010, 11:38:51 AM »
Jada kiss sold more but was the album dope 4 a jada album and 4 a artist of jadas caliber? And ur makin it seem like sales mean anythin...so since lox or jadas albums moved more than sh hes better? Nah cuz were talkin whos better lyrically...people have always brought up jada n the top 5 dead or alive...crooked the weakest outta sh..haha yeah and joey is the best...sh>>>lox/dblock lyrically
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2010, 11:51:24 AM »
It's astounding the hate Crooked I gets on this board lol.

Jadakiss is a feature artist for mainstream rappers, nobody listens to his albums, because they honestly aren't that great.

I refuse to count anything with The LOX because nobody gives Crooked I any credit for the Slaughterhouse album.

Jadakiss is dope as fuck, I take nothing from him, he can spit as good as anyone in the game, but on a consistant basis, not like Crooked I; just check the Hip Hop Weekly Series.

Crooked I gets outshined by every member of Slaughterhouse on the group joints, doesn't have 1 album, has some of the corniest, weakest bars I have ever heard, bad flow

Incorrect, Crooked easily has some of the best bars in Slaughterhouse; but judging how you just worded that with "corniest", "weakest" & "bad flow", obviously just a Crooked hater.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2010, 12:06:11 PM »
it's funny how the crooked supporters scream you must be a hater if you don't say crooked is better hahaha, i mean damn crooked is dope at what he does, but his original songs do not match up with his freestyles, and again nobody in they right mind can say sh first album is "better" then the lox album, and stop thinking just cause someone puts together a gang of punchlines and meta's it means they are better, a person like a super nat can freestyle longer then a jayz does it means he's a better artist then him? no, and i actually like nat more,but my personal taste doesn't mean overall better, i think i spit better bars then game or leonard roberts any day of the week, but them equals got some songs that a muthafucca can throw on and shut shit down,there fore those guys as of now are" better" then me, it's all about show and prove in all ways, and like that one dude said pac and cube rarely spit punchlines but you can't put no rappers from the west over them equals if you keep it networth, therefore jada over crooked deal with it yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2010, 12:47:39 PM »
Awww shit cham b easy ur from the east and ur sayin crooked is better haha
Cube

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2010, 01:04:57 PM »
ok and alot of us is saying jada is better and we are from the west so what does that mean? are you saying since he's from the east and saying it,it makes it better? come on my equal yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2010, 01:23:24 PM »

Jadakiss is a feature artist for mainstream rappers, nobody listens to his albums, because they honestly aren't that great.

I refuse to count anything with The LOX because nobody gives Crooked I any credit for the Slaughterhouse album.

Jadakiss is dope as fuck, I take nothing from him, he can spit as good as anyone in the game, but on a consistant basis, not like Crooked I; just check the Hip Hop Weekly Series.

We aren't talking about punchline for punchline though. I've already pointed out that neither Cube nor Pac were punchline rappers. Are you saying Crooked I is better than them? There's a reason that rappers like Supernat and MC Juice never come up in GOAT discussions. They have their talent at spitting, but it doesn't necessarily translate into making songs and albums.

Take the best songs from both and Jada comes out on top. Like I said before, Crooked I is a freestyler at heart.  He doesn't have any songs on the level of Why.

Fyi, I give Crooked I credit for the Slaughterhouse album. He shone on that album. I actually think he comes across stronger on features and collabs than on his own shit because he  gets to focus more on his verse and less about song ideas and concepts. But one good not great album where four emcees all collaborated still isn't proving he can make great music.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 01:29:35 PM by rapsodie is a hip hop elitist »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2010, 01:37:52 PM »
it's funny how the crooked supporters scream you must be a hater if you don't say crooked is better hahaha, i mean damn crooked is dope at what he does, but his original songs do not match up with his freestyles, and again nobody in they right mind can say sh first album is "better" then the lox album, and stop thinking just cause someone puts together a gang of punchlines and meta's it means they are better, a person like a super nat can freestyle longer then a jayz does it means he's a better artist then him? no, and i actually like nat more,but my personal taste doesn't mean overall better, i think i spit better bars then game or leonard roberts any day of the week, but them equals got some songs that a muthafucca can throw on and shut shit down,there fore those guys as of now are" better" then me, it's all about show and prove in all ways, and like that one dude said pac and cube rarely spit punchlines but you can't put no rappers from the west over them equals if you keep it networth, therefore jada over crooked deal with it yell

I don't call people against Crooked haters. He said that his shit was weak & gets outshined on every song. That's blatant hating. I like Joe Budden more than anybody in Slaughterhouse & it's obvious Crooked outshines him on most Slaughterhouse songs.

I said Pac was better than Big too lol.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2010, 01:52:43 PM »

We aren't talking about punchline for punchline though. I've already pointed out that neither Cube nor Pac were punchline rappers. Are you saying Crooked I is better than them? There's a reason that rappers like Supernat and MC Juice never come up in GOAT discussions. They have their talent at spitting, but it doesn't necessarily translate into making songs and albums.

Take the best songs from both and Jada comes out on top. Like I said before, Crooked I is a freestyler at heart.  He doesn't have any songs on the level of Why.

Fyi, I give Crooked I credit for the Slaughterhouse album. He shone on that album. I actually think he comes across stronger on features and collabs than on his own shit because he  gets to focus more on his verse and less about song ideas and concepts. But one good not great album where four emcees all collaborated still isn't proving he can make great music.

Well why aren't we looking at punchlines? That's all Jada is at this point. & how many West Coast artists have a song like "Why" besides Pac? West artists are caught up in gang related, street shit. Speaking of which, how many songs does Jada have like "Why"? All I ever hear him rap about is pulling triggers and shit.

Jada can spit his ass off, but Crooked easily shits on him; if Jada did 52 straight 3 minute freestyles, it would get weak after a while.

& Crooked is probably a better lyricist than Cube & Pac; but Pac & Cube have better songs.

MediumL

« Reply #74 on: July 17, 2010, 01:56:18 PM »
Jadakiss >>> Crooked I.

Crooked I kinda gets boring after a while whereas Jadakiss has a bit of wit to him which keeps him entertaining. No doubtt crooked i is very technically gifted but somehow doesn't keep me as interested.

And to say nobody listens to Jadakiss albums. Man sold 300k+ with his last album. Crooked i hasnt even got that many youtube views son
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>