Author Topic: 2pac songs could be recorded by soundalikes  (Read 223 times)

rushmobb

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
2pac songs could be recorded by soundalikes
« on: December 12, 2002, 06:01:56 PM »
ite ive been listing to the releast lately and on his new shit he sounds almost exactly like pac, itll take a big ass 2pac fan to tell the difference but anyways, couldnt all these new songs comin from pac be recorded by 99% soundalikes. cus suge wouldnt care all he wants is money. and there is tha releast n blac haze who sound almost alike 2 pac. what yall think

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Re:2pac songs could be recorded by soundalikes
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2002, 06:09:44 PM »
thats true but someone would find out

plus all the tracks are old, we already know about all of them, so its really 2pac dont trip

rushmobb

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2002, 06:15:14 PM »
that new deathrow 2pac album thats comin out suge said its all new material. HINT. plus nobody ever heard better days the original before the new better days came out, or thug manision. or shit like that. so wut u think this new one will be. i read dat thread bout the interview wit suge where he sasy all those new songs. i no nobody ever heard them.

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2002, 09:22:02 PM »
Yeah, could be.  Nobody'd ever find out, if it was just one person... like Suge pays the Realest 2 million dollars, tells him he can't ever tell anybody, signs some contracts, blah blah blah, then has him record 50 verses, or something.  It could happen, but probably didn't, lol.  

rayza

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2002, 01:27:14 AM »
the only reason i can say that that is wrong is the lyrics of the verses, any1 here would be able to pick out a verse pac wrote.

If it was anyone else writing the lyrics for a soundalike to spit would be pretty easy for most ppl here to pick out IMO.

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2002, 01:35:14 AM »
I dunno about that, man.  I mean, the lyrics are dope, but lots of cats that haven't blown can write like that. Give Crook a pen, he could write just like that.  If I said, write a verse like Pac, you could do it.  Here, I'll do it for ya.  LOL

Niggaz neva Know about this life I live, this Drama
Lookin' Through Tears as I'm callin' Out my Mama
11:30 Phone Call I'm out east feelin' helpless
Mom's voice on the Line, tellin her I can't handle it
This pain inside watchin' children grow up hopeless
No dreams just struggles a fool named Trauma wrote all this

Crap like that.  That's what all his new stuff is, anyways, anybody could write that, since you know Pac had that slant to him.  If the Realest spit that, and they said it was Pac, everybody's believe it.  The beauty of pac was how prolific he was, he wrote all that crap like 3 songs a day.  

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2002, 04:46:50 AM »
I personally think it's pretty easy to tell the difference between Tha Realest and 2Pac. I know alot of 'Pac fans can't though, I remember when Audiogalaxy was new and people used to send me songs by Tha Realest all the time claiming it was 'Pac and i'd be like 'this is Tha Realest'. They are similar but if you know 'Pac's music then you can tell by the lyrics and flow/delivery that they are different people.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Kaidy

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2002, 05:24:15 AM »
To be honest if you can't tell Pac from all these soundalikes you're not much of a fan. I know I could listen to 1000 songs -999 imitators and one genuine Pac song- and I could pick out the Pac song.

To a new listener they might sound similar in voice and style, but the true supporters will always know imo

rayza

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2002, 06:28:39 AM »
To be honest if you can't tell Pac from all these soundalikes you're not much of a fan. I know I could listen to 1000 songs -999 imitators and one genuine Pac song- and I could pick out the Pac song.

To a new listener they might sound similar in voice and style, but the true supporters will always know imo

exactly!

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2002, 08:12:33 AM »
Yeah, there's no way a real fan or just a listener of Pac would be fooled.