Author Topic: Yo WTF.. WC in the new NELLY video, PICTURE PROOF  (Read 465 times)

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Yo WTF.. WC in the new NELLY video, PICTURE PROOF
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2002, 11:20:51 PM »
I recently talked to Dub and he gave me the real story:

Correction: Nelly said "Don't Huurrrrrrt Me"

But so what anywayz... people shouldn't get upset over that shit... so what if he is coo' with'em...

It's easy to see why he would want to be on a Nelly video but tha part that gots me thinking is why would Nelly want WC on his video? What does he get out of it?

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2002, 12:09:30 AM »
I recently talked to Dub and he gave me the real story:

Correction: Nelly said "Don't Huurrrrrrt Me"

But so what anywayz... people shouldn't get upset over that shit... so what if he is coo' with'em...

It's easy to see why he would want to be on a Nelly video but tha part that gots me thinking is why would Nelly want WC on his video? What does he get out of it?

hahahahahaha

huuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt me

hahahaha

fuck nelly
i dont watch those vidz

GT
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

S.G.V.

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2002, 12:13:14 AM »
^^^those the best videos..he got some of the best bitches on em...i watch videos for the hoes...im not tryin to see whos lookin gangsta or whatever...if its got hoes..im watchin...even if the song is wack...

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2002, 12:15:19 AM »
Well.  It's official.  WC Is Gay.  Man, and he was so good, too.  Damn.  Lost another one.  

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2002, 04:06:35 AM »
personally i respect that, cause wc kept it real, he didn't gave a fuck about what people would say about him and did a video with his friend even thought his friend's reputation isn't so good... props from me anyways
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2002, 04:39:22 AM »
^^ You're a real man.  I was just making a joke, commenting on how quick people are to diss their heros when they do 1 thing they don't like.  I could care less who WC wants to do videos with, if Nelly's his friend, then that's awesome that he got down with him to do a video.  Peace~

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2002, 04:53:19 AM »
So when WC is in Nelly's video the world is suddenly over? Get a fuckin' life. So the fuck what if WC is cool with Nelly?

S.G.V.

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2002, 10:29:15 AM »
people are havin a hissy fit and shit...like yall dont got homeboys that are looked at as bitch...its just his homeboy out the music industry...i doubt ur gonna see w.c. with nelly 24/7...thats like slum village in the snoop video...polar opposites...but theyre together right?....its just a industry thing...CALM DOWN

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2002, 10:38:07 AM »
people are havin a hissy fit and shit...like yall dont got homeboys that are looked at as bitch...its just his homeboy out the music industry...i doubt ur gonna see w.c. with nelly 24/7...thats like slum village in the snoop video...polar opposites...but theyre together right?....its just a industry thing...CALM DOWN

yup.. now that ya'll came up with these points.. i gotta agree..

ya'll proved me wrong,
peace

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2002, 10:41:27 AM »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll