Author Topic: BSPN Poll: Whos better?-Kobe vs LeBron (Kobe wins every state-Ohio,Boston,Miami)  (Read 2382 times)

Sccit

^Cuz the topic is LeBron, fuckin genius. come on, man...LOL. you really don't understand that a nutrider can be a hardcore stan OR an obsessed hater? really? if you're obsessed with constantly proving kobe is not as great as everyone says, as you clearly are, you can be labeled a nutrider...nutrider.

the topic is Lebron because of WHO setting up the thread?! LOL!!! You are callin me a nutrider for shit that you are doing lol. You say I hate on Kobe while you set up thread after thread trying to prove Lebron isnt that great....and hanging on to Kobe's nuts the entire time. You make yourself look so stupid in here man and dont even realize it. You are easily the most ignorant Laker fan in this section, and I probably get more respect from them then YOU do cus they know that YOU make real Laker fans look bad.

Youve never once caught me saying Kobe isnt a great player, or even an all time great. What makes you look stupid is when I say shit like, MJ is better...you act like that makes no sense lol. And when I say LeBron is better (which a whole lot of people do, especially before all this free agency shit). You act like its a complete no brainer that Kobe is better. LOL That makes you look like an even bigger dickrider than you already are known as. You can say Kobe is better than LeBron, and I never pretend that it is a ridiculous thing to say. Its a valid opinion. But so is LeBron over Kobe. If it wasnt, their wouldnt be a debate about it. There is no debate over whether LeBron or Adam Morrison is better....because it wouldnt be valid to say Morrison is better.

you're challenging cham for dumbest poster in the sports section, man...LOL. I made this topic cuz i thought it was interesting how quick the lebron nutriders changed their opinions once they saw his true colors. i also never said that "it doesn't make sense" when you say jordan is better thankobe, it just makes you look stupid when you act as if lebron currently has a better shot at surpassing jordan's legacy than kobe does LOL. the same people who say lebron is on kobe's level are the same ones who overhyped him to extreme levels and made him out to be much, much better than he really is. if lebron played in jordan's era with the same amount of hype and kobe played in an era with no other dominant perimeter players, things woulda been a little different. now stop acting like you don't hate kobe LOL. the only time u even talk about lebron is when it's in a debate with kobe.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

^Cuz the topic is LeBron, fuckin genius. come on, man...LOL. you really don't understand that a nutrider can be a hardcore stan OR an obsessed hater? really? if you're obsessed with constantly proving kobe is not as great as everyone says, as you clearly are, you can be labeled a nutrider...nutrider.

the topic is Lebron because of WHO setting up the thread?! LOL!!! You are callin me a nutrider for shit that you are doing lol. You say I hate on Kobe while you set up thread after thread trying to prove Lebron isnt that great....and hanging on to Kobe's nuts the entire time. You make yourself look so stupid in here man and dont even realize it. You are easily the most ignorant Laker fan in this section, and I probably get more respect from them then YOU do cus they know that YOU make real Laker fans look bad.

Youve never once caught me saying Kobe isnt a great player, or even an all time great. What makes you look stupid is when I say shit like, MJ is better...you act like that makes no sense lol. And when I say LeBron is better (which a whole lot of people do, especially before all this free agency shit). You act like its a complete no brainer that Kobe is better. LOL That makes you look like an even bigger dickrider than you already are known as. You can say Kobe is better than LeBron, and I never pretend that it is a ridiculous thing to say. Its a valid opinion. But so is LeBron over Kobe. If it wasnt, their wouldnt be a debate about it. There is no debate over whether LeBron or Adam Morrison is better....because it wouldnt be valid to say Morrison is better.

you're challenging cham for dumbest poster in the sports section, man...LOL. I made this topic cuz i thought it was interesting how quick the lebron nutriders changed their opinions once they saw his true colors. i also never said that "it doesn't make sense" when you say jordan is better thankobe, it just makes you look stupid when you act as if lebron currently has a better shot at surpassing jordan's legacy than kobe does LOL. the same people who say lebron is on kobe's level are the same ones who overhyped him to extreme levels and made him out to be much, much better than he really is. if lebron played in jordan's era with the same amount of hype and kobe played in an era with no other dominant perimeter players, things woulda been a little different. now stop acting like you don't hate kobe LOL. the only time u even talk about lebron is when it's in a debate with kobe.

Like I said, other Laker fans respect what I have to say more than what you have to say lol. They just wont go against you because they dont want to go against the Lakers. But like Ive said before, my opinion is far more objective than a Laker or Lebron fans would be. Im a fan of neither. They could both fail or succeed tomorrow, and it doesnt change a thing for me.  Its just hard for you to take your head out of Kobe's ass for a second to be able to understand what it means when someone says Lebron has a better shot at MJ status than Kobe. It doesnt mean that Lebron is hands down better than Kobe. It doesnt even mean that Lebron will end up with a better career than Kobe. Or even go down in history as the better player. All of that is still anyone's guess. What it is, is that Lebron is still in the first half of his career. Kobe is closer to the end of his. Like Ive said a million times, in order for someone to surpass Jordan and be accepted by the world as the best ever...they will have to be at a level where everyone knows well before they retire, THIS is the best player ever. Thats how it was that Jordan ended up universally accepted as the GOAT. The world was in agreement well before he retired. That hasnt happened for Kobe ever, or ANY one else yet. So although Kobe could end up with a better career and legacy than Lebron, Lebron still has a better shot at surpassing Jordan because he has way more career left to go. Kobe would have had to already be considered the GOAT by everyone in order for him to have surpassed Jordan. He could win 2 more titles, and still the world would recognize MJ as the GOAT because of dominance he displayed once they started winning titles. If Lebron put together a string of titles he MIGHT be able to catch Jordan if he is dominant during that time. I personally think this move to Miami with Wade and Bosh will hurt his legacy. But we'll see.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
The other things Kobe has over LeBron is "clutchness", "leadership skills" & "desire"; ALL THINGS THAT CANNOT BE PROVED.

LeBron is better with the ball, a better passer, a better driver, a more unstoppable force on the break, a better shot blocker, a better rebounder; they are similar defenders; but I'll even allow you to give that to Kobe. Plus LeBron is undeniably the better build/more athletic player.

All Kobe can say is he has the unproveable intangibles & flash his Shaq-given rings & then you mock LeBron for playing with Wade lmfao.

Good point.

The other things Kobe has over LeBron is "clutchness", "leadership skills" & "desire"; ALL THINGS THAT CANNOT BE PROVED.

LeBron is better with the ball, a better passer, a better driver, a more unstoppable force on the break, a better shot blocker, a better rebounder; they are similar defenders; but I'll even allow you to give that to Kobe. Plus LeBron is undeniably the better build/more athletic player.

All Kobe can say is he has the unproveable intangibles & flash his Shaq-given rings & then you mock LeBron for playing with Wade lmfao.

Good point.

For one, Kobe's leadership skills have been in question since day one. So I dont think you can say he has better leadership skills. Desire...fine, I would give him that one. And clutchness lol...here...read the article i posted in this thread...that pretty much shut down the theory of Kobe's "clutchness".

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=251953.100
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Like I said, they are all unproveable intangibles because it sounds nice. I mean, they have to make it sounds close; "LeBron has this & that over Kobe, but will LeBron ever get that Kobe hunger? Will LeBron ever be as clutch as Kobe?", just a bunch of bullshit to make Kobe sound better.

Bottom line, Kobe is a better jumpshooter, period; that's where it ends.

& that article is what I've been saying about Kobe "being clutch", you could almost say the same for Jordan, the ball is in his hands at the end of every game, eventually he'll hit the shot. He shoots 40% or so, so 40% of the time he'll win the game. When he misses, it doesn't even get coverage; but they need to build heroes somehow.

I never thought Kobe was a good leader, he's a talented selfish bastard who can take over a game & can win games just like Iverson in his prime or LeBron today. When Kobe has 35 points in the 3rd quarter & makes a sick pass, is that being a good leader, distributing the ball? Or just seeing the open man because at this point they other team is triple-teaming him? lol.

But I'll give him those three, but when it comes to actual skills, all Kobe has is that jumpshot & MAYBE defense, but LeBron is only getting better at both & has his number in every other aspect.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lebron a bad sport
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2010, 01:22:12 PM »
Kobe faces the critics but the way james didnt even say what up 2 howard that year...the best shows up win or lose
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Like I said, they are all unproveable intangibles because it sounds nice. I mean, they have to make it sounds close; "LeBron has this & that over Kobe, but will LeBron ever get that Kobe hunger? Will LeBron ever be as clutch as Kobe?", just a bunch of bullshit to make Kobe sound better.

Bottom line, Kobe is a better jumpshooter, period; that's where it ends.

& that article is what I've been saying about Kobe "being clutch", you could almost say the same for Jordan, the ball is in his hands at the end of every game, eventually he'll hit the shot. He shoots 40% or so, so 40% of the time he'll win the game. When he misses, it doesn't even get coverage; but they need to build heroes somehow.

Yeah, that article even takes it a step further and shows how percentagewise, Kobe is not the best closer in basketball. That he just takes more shots during the "clutch" minutes of games. They measure a players shooting percentage in game winning situations. Those would be situations with 24 seconds left in a game and the team with the ball either tied, or down by 1 or 2 points. In those situations, Kobe shoots 25% from the field. Which is actually BELOW the league average of almost 30% during those same situations. And if you extend it to clutch minutes per game where you are taking the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter and overtime in games where the teams are seperated by less than 5 points it isnt any better. They found that 49 players had at least 100 clutch minutes during 2009-2010 and took at least 16 field goal attempts per 48 minutes of clutch time. Out of those 49 players, Kobe's field goal percentage was ranked 17th. In 2008-2009 he was ranked 21st out of 59 players. And in 2007-2008 he was 24th out of 59 players.

The article does compare him to Lebron and show how Lebrons productivity during clutch minutes of games is better than Kobe's. Shooting percentage, rebounds, blocks, assists. Also, duiring the period they studied (6 years), Kobe had the most misses for potentially game winning shots (42). Nobody talks about those tho. Oh, and during that period Lebron had 6 game winning assists. Kobe, 1...to go with his 56 shot attempts.

Re: Lebron a bad sport
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2010, 01:53:50 PM »
Kobe faces the critics but the way james didnt even say what up 2 howard that year...the best shows up win or lose

I dont have a real problem with that. Shit, it aint as bad at the old Bad Boys walkin out on the Bulls lol. But I get tired of HOW friendly everyone is AFTER the game. Its like shit, you just lost. BE PISSED about it. The league could use more real rivalries like we had in the past. Back in the day, you really got the feeling the Lakers and Celtics didnt like eachother much, The Bulls and the Pistons definitely didnt. The Bulls and the Knicks definitely didnt.  Ever since then tho, its like youre not allowed to ever dislike your opponents. Fuck that.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
People look at clutch & they just think of game winning shots; LeBron doesn't have many.

But then if you think about it, LeBron is so good he's won 60+ games the last two years with what could be the worst team to ever win 60+ games; if you look at overall talent.

Sure, they were good, but because of him; plus they won 60 without Jamison the year before, so no Laker fan better even bring that up lol.

How can you his game winners when you're winning by 10 every game? :D

LeBron's teammates called him "The Closer" because when they were up going into the fourth, it was a wrap with him out there.

People look at clutch & they just think of game winning shots; LeBron doesn't have many.

Whats funny is, that article showed a study of "clutchness". It showed how Kobe during the 6 years studied (2003-2009) had the most MISSES of potentially game winning shots of any other player (42). But was only 4th in actual game winning shots MADE (14)...behind...Ray Allen, Vince Carter...and....Lebron James. lol Funny.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LeBron has more game winning shot? :laugh:

Sccit

Like I said, other Laker fans respect what I have to say more than what you have to say lol. They just wont go against you because they dont want to go against the Lakers. But like Ive said before, my opinion is far more objective than a Laker or Lebron fans would be. Im a fan of neither. They could both fail or succeed tomorrow, and it doesnt change a thing for me.  Its just hard for you to take your head out of Kobe's ass for a second to be able to understand what it means when someone says Lebron has a better shot at MJ status than Kobe. It doesnt mean that Lebron is hands down better than Kobe. It doesnt even mean that Lebron will end up with a better career than Kobe. Or even go down in history as the better player. All of that is still anyone's guess. What it is, is that Lebron is still in the first half of his career. Kobe is closer to the end of his. Like Ive said a million times, in order for someone to surpass Jordan and be accepted by the world as the best ever...they will have to be at a level where everyone knows well before they retire, THIS is the best player ever. Thats how it was that Jordan ended up universally accepted as the GOAT. The world was in agreement well before he retired. That hasnt happened for Kobe ever, or ANY one else yet. So although Kobe could end up with a better career and legacy than Lebron, Lebron still has a better shot at surpassing Jordan because he has way more career left to go. Kobe would have had to already be considered the GOAT by everyone in order for him to have surpassed Jordan. He could win 2 more titles, and still the world would recognize MJ as the GOAT because of dominance he displayed once they started winning titles. If Lebron put together a string of titles he MIGHT be able to catch Jordan if he is dominant during that time. I personally think this move to Miami with Wade and Bosh will hurt his legacy. But we'll see.

Other Laker fans respect you over me? Like who? LOL! nice one...keep pullin shit out of your ass to make your statements sound less retarded. Your opinion is far from objective...you hate Kobe, you hate the Lakers, and you hate Laker fans. then again, Kobe is pretty much the guy responsible for the Spurs not being the team of the decade, so I dont blame you...but PLEASE, quit acting like your opinion is objective, because anyone with a fucking brain (which automatically discludes cham), can clearly see that you're far from "objective". Kobe hasn't been celebrated as the clear-cut best because he's in an era where the nab and the  media is trying to build up other superstars like LeBron by giving them a huge marketing push by overhyping them...Jordan never had to face a media-made phenomenon like LeBron in his prime, what don't you get about that? That still doesn't change the fact that Kobe, in his prime, still has every ability on a basketball court that Jordan did, and then some. In fact, Jordan at Kobe's current age only had HALF of his championships...Imagine if Kobe only has half of his championships right now. it would be ridiculous to claim Jordan>Kobe if Kobe ends his career with anything close to 10 rings..LOL

Sccit

Good point.

For one, Kobe's leadership skills have been in question since day one. So I dont think you can say he has better leadership skills. Desire...fine, I would give him that one. And clutchness lol...here...read the article i posted in this thread...that pretty much shut down the theory of Kobe's "clutchness".

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=251953.100

LMAO@you don't see how Kobe has better leadership skills than LeBron...who is that Laker fan who "respects your opinion" over mine? PLEASE STAND UP!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^LMAO @ you ignoring the rest of what me & Daygo said.

When did you develop selective hearing?

^LMAO @ you ignoring the rest of what me & Daygo said.

When did you develop selective hearing?

ever since he has been here lol