Author Topic: My Thursday Night.......  (Read 174 times)

Suga Foot

My Thursday Night.......
« on: December 13, 2002, 10:23:39 AM »
Ok, our plans were to go to Barfly (a club), for My friends (Matt's) Girlfriends Birthday.  So when we got there, we were standing in the VIP line (that's right), and I saw an old girlfriend that I hadn't seen since grade 8.  She wasn't looking all that good, so I didn't pursue.  She looked all coked out and stuff, it was nasty!  So we go inside, we sat down at our reserved booth (that's right), and we started the festivities.  So anyways, we're all sitting around drinkin our drinks, dancing, mingling and such.  Then my big homie Matt ran out of money.  He only had $20.45  in his account and the ATM in the club charges $1.50 so use it.  So us, being all hammered and stuff, decide that It's a good idea to go walk the streets and find a bank.  I don't know what the hell we were thinking, cuz I doubt most banks are open at midnight.  So we're stumbling around the streets of New West, then I come up with the great Idea of going to the old Spaghetti Factory (a dope restaurant).  So we headed down 6th ave, to go onto Columbia.  But then we get down to Columbia and what do we less than a block away?  That's right, you guessed it, a strip club!  We decided it was a better idea to go there instead.  So we went in there, watched a couple of dancers.  The first two we saw sucked.  So we said, "if this next one sucks, we're leaving".  So the next one comes out, and she's HOT!  Like really hot!  So she starts dancing, then she comes off the stage and into the crowd.  She walked right up to me and Matt, and gave us both a FREE LAPDANCE!!!  She was only topless at first, but then she wispered in my ear, "will you take my pants off?", so I was like "Hell Yeah!".  So I Took them off.  She continued to give us both a free lapdance for like 5 minutes.  She made Matt and I sit face to face in our chairs, and she'd go back and forth.  What made it even better, is that out of all the people in there, she chose Me and Matt.  So after that ended, it was about 1:00.  Now we hadn't even told anyone we even left the club, we were thinkin they might be worried or something.  So we started walking back, and then we saw a Pizza place, so we stopped and got some pizza.  By the time we finally got back to the club, it was about 1:30, and everyone except Matt's Girlfriend and another dude had left.  They were pretty pissed off at us, they were like, "where did you go?".  So then we said, "We just went to get some pizza".  So we didn't actaully lie.  So overall it was a pretty good night.  We gotta keep this shit in the Vault tho, cuz the funniest part is, it was Matt's girlfriends b-day party, and he left to go to a strip club.  She would kill him if she ever found out.  

bez

Re:My Thursday Night.......
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2002, 10:44:30 AM »
lol sounds like a good night out homie.  Was the pizza nice?

S.G.V.

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2002, 10:47:22 AM »
damn...i gotta go to a skrip club in canada...the skrip clubs here in l.a. are coo..but chicks dont do all that....damn....oh and what ur too good to be with us regular folk in the club?...u snobby cristal sippin bastard  ;D

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2002, 10:51:52 AM »
We gotta keep this shit in the Vault tho, cuz the funniest part is, it was Matt's girlfriends b-day party, and he left to go to a strip club.  She would kill him if she ever found out.  

LMAO

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2002, 11:01:42 AM »
Canadian strip clubs are way better than in the U.S.  I heard some of them in the States they don't even get naked.
You can take it up another notch and go to Quebec.  $10 lap dances (that's naked) and you can do quite a bit.

Suga Foot

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2002, 11:34:25 AM »
lol sounds like a good night out homie.  Was the pizza nice?

I couldm't tell ya.  I was drunk, everything tastes like styrafoam when your drunk.  

And yeah strip clubs here are dope.  Only rules are no touching, and no propositions.  Other than that, it's all good.  I saw the nastiest thing once tho.  Some chick was putting ice cream all ever herself, and it was dripping off her, she held a spoon under her cooch, and let it drip onto the spoon, then she fed it to some old dood.  Fuck it was nasty.

Murrow

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2002, 12:19:54 PM »
Nice man!

This Monday morning, at like 6:30 me and like my whole Chemistry class is getting real baked before we go on this field trip to the Long Island Sound, LOL.  We are all meeting a half hour before the bus leaves to smoked 4 phat blunts.  Man, it is gonne be funny as hell.  Everyone on the bus is gonna ge high out of their mines and our Chem teacher will have no idea.  Hahaha

bez

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2002, 02:57:59 PM »
Nice man!

This Monday morning, at like 6:30 me and like my whole Chemistry class is getting real baked before we go on this field trip to the Long Island Sound, LOL.  We are all meeting a half hour before the bus leaves to smoked 4 phat blunts.  Man, it is gonne be funny as hell.  Everyone on the bus is gonna ge high out of their mines and our Chem teacher will have no idea.  Hahaha

maybe your teacher will join in, lol, n e thing would suprise me these dayz