Author Topic: there are way too many Bill Waltons on here.  (Read 466 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: there are way too many Bill Waltons on here.
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2010, 11:26:28 AM »
Daygo hatin on the white folks...west up

naw lol. I used to play ball against his sons back in the day...theyre some bitches
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2010, 02:02:52 PM »

thats west up....you taught lil luke well then....lol

naw lol. I used to play ball against his sons back in the day...theyre some bitches
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2010, 06:50:38 PM »

thats west up....you taught lil luke well then....lol

lol naw. Im not sayin he was bad back then. He was good. He was nowhere near the best player on the courts usually though.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2010, 08:30:26 PM »
He still aint...i mean i hope u rank ron past him...lol where do u rank luke tho?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2010, 09:15:10 PM »
He still aint...i mean i hope u rank ron past him...lol where do u rank luke tho?

I dunno man. U gotta remember Im judgin him off of days when we were in high school...and just outta highschool. He has been playing against NBA players for a minute, that HAS to help your game alot. So Im sure he is way better now. Back then tho...he was ok. It was mainly that in highschool there werent many guys his size that played more like guards or small forwards. Most guys his size in highschool were playing center. Skillwise back THEN, I was better than him (seeing as how I would play SG back then). But for a guy who was probably 6'3"-6'4" at the time he had a pretty decent skillset. Like I said, alot of other guys we ran with that never made the NBA...were FAR better. But we all knew that with a name like Walton...the NBA door would be wide open for him.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2010, 09:46:08 AM »
Lol @ a name like walton
Cube

KEVIN RONIK

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2010, 09:50:42 AM »
MY FAVOURITE PLAYER OF ALL TIME IS KEITH VAN HORN

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2010, 10:39:27 AM »
MY FAVOURITE PLAYER OF ALL TIME IS KEITH VAN HORN

GOAT

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2010, 03:54:29 PM »
keith was the shit.

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2010, 05:54:19 PM »
keith was the shit.

lol with those knee high white sox. Strait up Utah kid if I ever seen one. I swear you couldnt tell where the sox ended and his leg started...

KEVIN RONIK

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2010, 08:43:01 AM »
DUDE WAS FROM SOUTHERN CALI NOT UTAH, I USED TO THINK HE WAS FROM UTAH TOO, HE JUST WENT TO SCHOOL THERE.  HE FUCKIN SUCKED DICK AS A PLAYER.

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2010, 11:25:28 AM »
DUDE WAS FROM SOUTHERN CALI NOT UTAH, I USED TO THINK HE WAS FROM UTAH TOO, HE JUST WENT TO SCHOOL THERE.  HE FUCKIN SUCKED DICK AS A PLAYER.

I know he wasnt from Utah, he went to school there. But everything about him screamed Utah.

westsiderider323

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2010, 01:46:36 PM »

I know he wasnt from Utah, he went to school there. But everything about him screamed Utah.

mormon?