Author Topic: Bout 2 Get Some Pussy  (Read 288 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Bout 2 Get Some Pussy
« on: July 17, 2010, 05:53:58 PM »
had 2 let tha haters know.  haha!

enjoy tha night bitchez, all y'all niggaz be safe, have fun and get sum.  i'll be ridin' dirty at 11:30, get at me
wassup Cham, u hatin ass bitch, i made this topic wit u in mind.  you still a hoe so don't go stalkin me again like u alwayz do, that's not pimpin.

*oh yeah, i forgot 2 mention that it's new bait
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 06:04:13 PM by Super Nigga Doobie Roach »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bout 2 Get Some Pussy
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 06:04:21 PM »
This mutha...wit him n mind? U sayin his name 2 while ur hittin it? Even tho u jus bangin u teddy bear?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 06:07:00 PM »
LOL, what a lame.

theremedy360

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 06:47:55 PM »
LOL, are you gonna make a thread every time you think you're gonna get some pussy? I've seen some sad shit on here, but that's right up there with the best of them.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2010, 10:05:21 PM »
lmao!  man, i tell ya, haters be funky ass hell in tha o10'... i swair.  b gone bitchez, i might upload a clip or two just 2 show u how its done.  i am tha slayer, i'm what comes 2 tha bitchez when they say a prayer, i throw down on bitchez and never c em later, buom buomp boom i'm a player.... haha bitchez goodnite! 

but real talk tho, i might even go 2 church in tha mornin, no bull, i'm kinda feelin it.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 10:08:06 PM by Super Nigga Doobie Roach »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2010, 10:40:42 PM »
He's fucking hoodrats, if anything. That's why this fag is up in free clinics, getting tested lmfao.

Probably paying for that shit too. :laugh:

Oh, Radiotube; you're truly the definition of a loser.

BiggBoogaBiff

ur horrible
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2010, 10:56:44 PM »
He's fucking hoodrats, if anything. That's why this fag is up in free clinics, getting tested lmfao.

Probably paying for that shit too. :laugh:

Oh, Radiotube; you're truly the definition of a loser.

get tha fuck outta here lol, do u ever g3t outta your computer chair.  ur probably fat ass shit and sittin there right now with a bag of cheetos, stains all around ya mouth and all on ya fingers.  face it dude, your sour bcuz u envy me and ur life sucks.  i fuck wit all kinds of women, and anyway, last time i checked u had 2 have a little bit of game and swagg witchu 2 fuck hoodrats so what that say about me shawty.  get ur finger outcha butt.  stop bein a clown all ya life, ur jealous of me bcuz i can walk and talk about it while ur just sittin there playin tha sidelinez all ya life.  

it's okay that u wanna be me and u wanna experience tha oh so simple joy of gettin some cheeks and bein' a nigger but u can't and it's about time ur bitchass learn 2 accept that.  it's 2 oclock in tha morning and u've been on dubcc since probably 12 this afternoon, i know u haven't logged off since i've been gone, u be on here every night and every night on tha weekends, get a girlfriend haha.  if i'm a loser u just dont exist, atleast i'm in tha game, u not even playin.  step ur game up b4 u come at me again.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2010, 11:14:54 PM »
I'm like 5'10'', 165 lol. Pretty skinny on top of that; a solid build...just letting you know, since you've clearly been thinking about me all day, getting into serious detail with cheetos lmfao.

I check Dubcc when I get up, then I go out, come home I don't know..around dinner, check again on & off until around 9-10; go out & chill 'til like 1-2, maybe later occasionally; I'm sorry I'm not as cool as you & are out 'til "6 in da mornin errrrr' night".

Then again, you're a member of like 4 forums, so you're clearly just trying to cover yourself up; because when you're not on here, don't front like "you're out, getting pussy", you just on SOHH lol.

You're from some random hood, I live in a pretty nice neighborhood; you fuck black craving skanks; I'm not as desperate so I fuck a respectable bitch, maybe get a little loose with some trashy, club bitch occasionally. Point being, I'm the FARRRTHEST from "jealous" of you lmfao.

You ever notice you're always trying to act like I'm not doing shit & my life sucks? When you honestly don't really know? That's classic human behavoir because you're life is so bad that you want to make it seem like your "imaginary life" you post about is better than other people. Bottom line, nobody cares.

Arguing with you should be more fun because you're such a herb & I shit on your life daily; but you're so blindly retarded with tunnel vision & just SOOOOO repeatative, it's boring. :-\

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2010, 07:36:43 AM »
Haha damn cham b easy on radiotube...hes a g and some...but ur playin wit him 4 fun right? I mean is he worth the time? Effort? When gang bangs on the net that much...u feel bad 4 em...donate money and try and help em out..one less jet or yankee game and shoot him some $$ 
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2010, 08:06:43 AM »
This mutha...wit him n mind? U sayin his name 2 while ur hittin it? Even tho u jus bangin u teddy bear?

didnt you just say in a pm yesterday that you dont netbang?

....or you just dont netbang against cats that got dirt on you?

westsiderider323

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2010, 11:37:36 AM »
SPELL CHECK

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2010, 03:53:11 PM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2010, 04:06:53 PM »
tellin strangers on the internet they bout to get some pussy usually means they bout to play chess with their uncle Thomas before they go to bed with a jizz covered blow up doll

BiggBoogaBiff

i don't consider y'all strangers anymore, well some of y'all... but...
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2010, 04:50:17 PM »
tellin strangers on the internet they bout to get some pussy usually means they bout to play chess with their uncle Thomas before they go to bed with a jizz covered blow up doll

ummm... i guess (could be a stereotype tho) but uhh, not me  ;D.  it seems like some of y'all be puttin' the pussy on a pedestal like it's some saycrit form of taboo that shouldn't be spoken of.  it's just pussy.  i'd rather talk about pussy than talk about Elano, NIK, or SIK.  funny thing is tho i sometimes do play chess wit my Uncle John who we call Tommy bcuz of his middle name Thomas lmao!  good call but naw, that wasn't last night lol.  

Muhfukka

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2010, 08:15:00 PM »

didnt you just say in a pm yesterday that you dont netbang?

....or you just dont netbang against cats that got dirt on you?
we all know he is retarded