Author Topic: OMG another Benzino dis record at Eminem (link inside)  (Read 354 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
OMG another Benzino dis record at Eminem (link inside)
« on: December 13, 2002, 03:06:50 PM »
Benzino - "Loose Yourself":
http://home.attbi.com/~haavard/emdiss/04-benzino-loose_yourself-wcr.mp3

What a joke this has become.

Young Dan Iza

Re:OMG another Benzino dis record at Eminem (link inside)
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2002, 04:29:59 PM »
man how many diss songs does he have 2 make....man i really hate this guy, eminem shoulda never responded, seriously does anyone like this guy

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2002, 04:32:52 PM »
I ain't even gonna listen to it.  He'll never touch "nail in the coffin".  

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2002, 07:43:12 PM »
em has three songs clownin him...and obie has one...so its ok for him to make another...now...the beat is sick...lmao at callin him gay when elton john held his hand...thats hilarious...and then they ganked his hook!...lmao...benzino is nuts...i mean hes a fool but hes comin hard at him...he aint goin away without a fight...and hes just straight talkin shit...LMAO benzino goin crazy!!...that shit was funny...i couldnt believe he just did that...lol damn this shit is tight...this a great beef to end the year with....

Smooth

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2002, 08:33:15 PM »

I gotta admit... I think this is the best diss track yet from Benzino... I don't know how much that is sayin... but his lyrics are straight hard on that track...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Citizen-Y

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2002, 11:17:39 PM »
Whenver I hear Benzino the old phrase, "You can't polish a turd." comes to mind.

Kaidy

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2002, 02:57:49 AM »
Since Ray likes jewellery so much I think he should just get a big golden 'L' and glue it to his forehead, just in case anyone didn't realize he's the biggest Loser in hip hop.

8)

The Watcher

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2002, 08:03:48 AM »
"lets it go dog its over"
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Murrow

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2002, 09:17:14 AM »
Dam... I dunno how EM can hold off on this.  I'm sure he is penning rhymes but is like, "Nah...fuck him."  I hope he comes back @ him and just somehow puts Bitchzin-Ho away.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2002, 09:37:09 AM »
em has three songs clownin him...and obie has one...

What's Em's other one?  "The Sauce", "Nail In The Coffin" & ...

I know Benzino said in the track "everybody like why you fucking wit Em?/ he made three dis records/man I'm under his skin", the dumb fuck probably thought "Invasion" was for him.

This song is wack as fuck, Em won't do anything anymore, that's for sure.

Murrow

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2002, 09:43:35 AM »
em has three songs clownin him...and obie has one...

What's Em's other one?  "The Sauce", "Nail In The Coffin" & ...

I know Benzino said in the track "everybody like why you fucking wit Em?/ he made three dis records/man I'm under his skin", the dumb fuck probably thought "Invasion" was for him.

This song is wack as fuck, Em won't do anything anymore, that's for sure.

The first diss was "We The Realist Label"...then came "The Sace" and "Nail In The Coffin."  After that Obie came and dissed him.  I think 50 should get in on this.  Let his crew do it if Em doesn't wanna.  

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2002, 09:53:44 AM »
The first diss was "We The Realist Label"...then came "The Sace" and "Nail In The Coffin."  After that Obie came and dissed him.  I think 50 should get in on this.  Let his crew do it if Em doesn't wanna.  

"We The Realist Label" is called "Invasion" and I'd say that's more a warning shot to Murder Inc. than a Benzion dis record.

S.G.V.

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2002, 10:56:26 AM »
inavasion or we the realest label was probably at both murder inc and benzino...thats why i consider it 3...not to mention obies...so thats basically 4 goin at him...hey could some lace this for me in mp3?...i wanna put all the tracks so far on a cd..thanks in advance....btw em has a real battle on his hands...what is goin on in hip hop today?...even the weakest lyricists are goin hard at the best lyricists....

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2002, 01:17:05 PM »

tIGHT SONG..

tHE BEEF IS rEAL...
The heat is somethin' that Eminem & hip-hop fan's have wanted from the begining, let's see how good Em's chin is.
The shit's even iMO...this new track blew the other shitt out the water.

Next roung coming up.

OnE
Hatesrats 2oo2

I bump both....so I could give 2 fuck's bout this personaly, what they eat don't make me shit.. :)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2002, 01:25:45 PM »
tHE BEEF IS rEAL...
The heat is somethin' that Eminem & hip-hop fan's have wanted from the begining, let's see how good Em's chin is.
The shit's even iMO...this new track blew the other shitt out the water.

Next roung coming up.

This beef is over.  It's just Benzino seeking more attention now.  Eminem said he's not wasting anymore time with this nonsense and giving him more shine.