Author Topic: wtf is warren g n "long beach 2 brick city"?  (Read 194 times)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
wtf is warren g n "long beach 2 brick city"?
« on: December 13, 2002, 04:13:09 PM »
iv listened 2 this song and i dont know where the fuck hes n it at i dont hear him newhere.... and im talkin bout the cd version 2 and i dont hear him ne where

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re:wtf is warren g n "long beach 2 brick city"?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2002, 04:24:39 PM »
yea its bs...
hes talkin at the beginning

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2002, 04:50:48 PM »
At the beginning, the guy talking in the background is Redman.. you can even hear him go "Warrrrren G!"..

The guy going "Get on up, to get down...a nd really, go to town... don't stop, till you get enough; when I rock with you, Shake Your Stuff!"  is Warren G.  I thought it was snoop the first time I heard it.

At the end, when it goes "The way you shake your boootyyyy" Does anybody know for sure if that's Snoop or Warren? I'm leaning towards Snoop, but it kinda sounds like Warren, too, so it's strange that they're voices are that similar.  Peace~

funkstylz

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2002, 07:29:11 PM »
who did the production for this track?  i thought it mighta been warren g which is why they'd throw his name on there

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2002, 08:47:40 PM »
At the beginning, the guy talking in the background is Redman.. you can even hear him go "Warrrrren G!"..

The guy going "Get on up, to get down...a nd really, go to town... don't stop, till you get enough; when I rock with you, Shake Your Stuff!"  is Warren G.  I thought it was snoop the first time I heard it.

At the end, when it goes "The way you shake your boootyyyy" Does anybody know for sure if that's Snoop or Warren? I'm leaning towards Snoop, but it kinda sounds like Warren, too, so it's strange that they're voices are that similar.  Peace~

Seriously... I juss listened to the song, maybe its Warren G at the end

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2002, 09:39:19 PM »
i thought that was a sample from a 80s song or sumthin i didn tknow it was warren g

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2002, 10:31:37 PM »
It's Def. Warren at the begginning, and I think it's probably warren at the end too.  He didn't produce it.