Author Topic: Under pressure played on new hp beats commercial  (Read 1409 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Under pressure played on new hp beats commercial
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2010, 07:26:33 PM »
Lol, don't you know anything about hip hop? If anything Dr Dre is making Under Pressure for the black fans. The white fans are the ones bitching about the mainstream, longing for the "golden age of hip hop" and bumping their old school tapes.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2010, 07:32:25 PM »
My man, under pressure is about as black as crystal.  Niggaz know tha truth about what im saying but thay just scared 2 say it, itll fuck up they bread or theyll b labeled as a whatever by billions of white people all over who just dnt get it in its fact and true context and tone.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2010, 07:37:15 PM »
But now that i think abt what u JUST SAID, u just proved my point and cosigned it.  niggaz b givin whitey too much control over this music, its sad.  i luv everybody dnt get me wrong but i cant sit up here and front like it aint obvious of whats been goin on.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2010, 07:40:28 PM »
And last ``under pressure`` is str8 track 2 me, it kinda sounds like its meant for ``everybody`` but who`s it really for, Fuck all of tha reasins abt tha muny part of it.

Stan

« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2010, 08:11:28 PM »
Look at what's happened over the years and look at what's going on now.  Dr. Dre is making music inspired for the white audience now, i'm all for reinventing yourself (i try 2 do it with my soul everyday) but c'mon now... "under pressure" though, let's get real.  it's things like that that remind niggaz of why whitey is still on top.

Bla bla bla bla.... First off Dre himself said he has been listening to a lot of Kraftwerk lately so why don't you complain to him about your whitey theories.  Ask him if he was forced to listen to white music, which he then got motivated by. 
Secondly ask him if he is forced to go to LA Lakers games with Mr. whitey Jimmy Iovine just to be able to be forced to make music. 

"so what if i sound bitter or backwards in time 2 u, ur probably white"

This is non-sense.  So your either a) white or b) black and a sellout.... lose lose situation

"Look at the way they treated our culture since HipHop first started coming out and look at what a mockery it's bcome over the years."

Yes, the old don't take responsibility and blame everyone except yourself routine.  Hiphop is a mockery because people are still rapping about the same bullshit materialistic crap since the The Chronic in '92.  How can it not be a mockery when the beats have actually gotten worse (Soulja boy anyone?) and the lyrics are the same?  Been there done that.  Wait now there is a dance routine, that should change things!

You sound pretty disgruntled and aggravated, welcome to the player hater's club.   ;)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2010, 10:08:27 PM »
Look at what's happened over the years and look at what's going on now.  Dr. Dre is making music inspired for the white audience now, i'm all for reinventing yourself (i try 2 do it with my soul everyday) but c'mon now... "under pressure" though, let's get real.  it's things like that that remind niggaz of why whitey is still on top.

Bla bla bla bla.... First off Dre himself said he has been listening to a lot of Kraftwerk lately so why don't you complain to him about your whitey theories.  Ask him if he was forced to listen to white music, which he then got motivated by. 
Secondly ask him if he is forced to go to LA Lakers games with Mr. whitey Jimmy Iovine just to be able to be forced to make music. 

"so what if i sound bitter or backwards in time 2 u, ur probably white"

This is non-sense.  So your either a) white or b) black and a sellout.... lose lose situation

"Look at the way they treated our culture since HipHop first started coming out and look at what a mockery it's bcome over the years."

Yes, the old don't take responsibility and blame everyone except yourself routine.  Hiphop is a mockery because people are still rapping about the same bullshit materialistic crap since the The Chronic in '92.  How can it not be a mockery when the beats have actually gotten worse (Soulja boy anyone?) and the lyrics are the same?  Been there done that.  Wait now there is a dance routine, that should change things!

You sound pretty disgruntled and aggravated, welcome to the player hater's club.   ;)

actually the dance routine ain't new either

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2010, 03:17:58 PM »
i expected some white boys to catch feelings, it's all good, either way i'm still on point.

Stan

« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2010, 10:57:11 PM »
i expected some white boys to catch feelings, it's all good, either way i'm still on point.

That's the best response you can give?  I had to check your post cuz the thread is about a dam computer commercial and you bring in your whitey conspiracy theories.  I'm not offended at all and I don't get what your talking about but in a small way I do, and don't give a shit either.  I actually snickered reading it. ::)     

Like I said super random post that was asking to be addressed and was.  Sure hip-hop isn't universal but that doesn't stop the universe from listening.  It is what it is.  Yea your on point if you want to point the finger, that's about it.     

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2010, 02:04:17 AM »

looks like its you who are catching feelings about white ppl, otherwise you wouldnt have made those posts

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2010, 01:33:28 PM »
wow dre got on more make up in this clip then he ever wore when he was sucking dick with the world wide wrecking cru.

westsiderider323

« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2010, 01:39:20 PM »
i seen the commercial on tv a few times already i LOL'd

Fraxxx

« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2010, 01:55:54 PM »

Good to have someone on here that spits the real! They might hate but you know, it's lonely at the top!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.