Author Topic: Who has had the most postive impact on you...  (Read 297 times)

HBKid_Jr

Who has had the most postive impact on you...
« on: December 13, 2002, 07:16:12 PM »
besides god.  for me i dont even gotta think about it.  its definitly my dad.  if it wasnt for him i proberly would of killed myself.  But he has always been there through my worst times.  whenever i felt like shit i could jus talk to him an he makes me feel like everything is goin be alright.  he is tha smartest person i kno an i aint jus sayin that cause he is my dad.  when i see him talk to other adults its like he is on another level.  he is street smart an book smart.  he was raised practically by the streets.   He came up from a broke family.  grew up in a mostly black neighborhood.  He has so much knowledge on tha streets for a white guy.  he is a scam artist to tha fullest an has done shit i cant even say.  but than he aint some street smart guy but is an idiot when it comes to talkin about gov't or literature.  he can speak on anything.   He is also very happy in life even through all tha bull shit he has been through an that always kept me going.  seein what he has goin through an he still stays positve

infinite59

Re:Who has had the most postive impact on you...
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2002, 08:51:20 PM »
I got to take it back to the year 2000.  The lowest of all low points in my life.  The most scary time of my life.  The most wreckless time of my life.  

I had just graduated highschool in the spring.  I moved into my own apartment and started working 40 hours a week at a couple supermarkets from 11:00pm to 8:00am.  I worked this shift so I would have an excuse to not hang out with my friends at night and so I could get paid an extra dollar or two.

In the fall of that year I worked every night with a 25 year old Rastafarian named Lamont who taught me about the government, interpersonal ethic and spirituality.  And at another store during that same season I worked with a Muslim from Gambia, Africa who also taught me about Islam, worldly issues, and how to treat people.  They couldn't of came at a more pivotal time in my life.    

And now more recently I've had another Muslim take me under his wing and mentor me once again as I was running into difficulty.  Allah must be watching out for me.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2002, 08:53:15 PM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2002, 10:17:33 PM »
Prob.  My dad.  Second to him, a girl I once knew.  

OutSider

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2002, 01:46:16 AM »
Master Gunns.. my dad and my bro

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2002, 01:55:42 PM »
Mom/Dad.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

closetothalimit

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2002, 10:41:39 PM »
a girl i was once with, i loved her and even if we arent still together its had a positive lasting impact on me and who i am.