Author Topic: Dre'sta the Gangsta is a Paedophile?  (Read 3264 times)

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Dre'sta the Gangsta is a Paedophile?
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2010, 07:03:14 PM »
^^ yeah but come on man, its not about the age difference, its about the age. minors aint mature, can be more easily manipulated into doing stuff, etc. hence its illegal. was a great show on TV here recently where they stung pedos from internet chat rooms. it always seemed to be IT professionals...one dude even did stuff to really lil' kids and had nappies in his house that he'd wear to get into the mindset of a baby :-X

This better not just be your fantasy
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

Soopahigh

« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2010, 04:48:24 AM »
^^ yeah but come on man, its not about the age difference, its about the age. minors aint mature, can be more easily manipulated into doing stuff, etc. hence its illegal. was a great show on TV here recently where they stung pedos from internet chat rooms. it always seemed to be IT professionals...one dude even did stuff to really lil' kids and had nappies in his house that he'd wear to get into the mindset of a baby :-X

my thoughts exactly

LONDON!!

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2010, 05:22:34 AM »
old news.. and dont blame Dre'sta, 13 year old look today like 25 year old

Paedo alert?

its througout the thread, its disgusting, you get me, there good behind pc's innit like, you get me
"get this money by any means nessassary"

LONDON!!

« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2010, 05:23:14 AM »
Yeah notice the people posting here arnt regulars. This thread brought the paedo's in speedo's out.... Lock em up!

co-sign this for accurateness

LONDON!!

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2010, 05:35:08 AM »
I can't believe people are actually trying to justify sex with a minor :S I'm 16 myself and think its sick that people your age would think like that!

paedo piece of shit pussy's, there puppy's, there only a threat physically to kids under the age of ten, i feel like anyone aged above that in most cases, apart from girls to a certain extent, will physically bad them up, you see what saying cuzzy, there pick up sumthin and lick em wit it, pedophille sex offender puppy's

don't give out your details out to mudda fockers on internet boards, its 90% full of middle class and upward nerds or bougie mentality half sex offender/half fag stan/gay groupie/nonce(paedophille) bitch groupie square weirdos, the other 10%, artist promoting there music, or 9 to 5 human being heads at work, wasting time that get pussy or have a man in there age range on the roads in appropriate and consensual above board fashion, you see what i'm saying, that are in the shoobz(clubs) on the weekend, have family and bills to take of and ain't bougie in the endz(in ahood), you see what i'm getting at

JohnnyL

« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2010, 07:23:31 AM »
Lol^^^ but real talk mick and pere...whats weird is dresta has never publicly spoke on this...or has he and muffuccaz still want him dead? And are the people mad etc...mad cuz of the age of the girl whereas if it was a 40 year old man/woman wit a 18 year old man/woman...would that b cool?

Not sure if Dresta has ever officially spoke on this, but if you listen to his song, "Breathe," it sounds like he might be at least indirectly responding to his situation on the second verse.

I think I tend to agree with you on this.   Yeah, it sounds terrible upon hearing it, but we also don't know the particulars of the case either.  I'm not going to defend what Dresta did or judge him.  But I will say that there are a lot of mature looking younger ladies out there.  And while maybe it should be a standard practice to ask to see their i.d. before engaging in sexual acts, people don't always think to do it.   

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2010, 10:47:13 AM »
Fucking paedo's, I can tell the difference between a 14 year old and an 18 year old. Dirty perverts shouldnt even be looking at kids old enough to be their daughter....
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

Dresta

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2010, 11:21:03 AM »
O.K. YASH ASKED ME TO SPEAK ON THIS FOR YOU IGNORANT , NO LIFE , RIGHT WING , PIECES OF SHIT WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT TO READ PROPAGANDA AND DO EXACTLY WHAT THE MEDIA AND THOSE WHO FEAR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY WANT YOU TO THINK. FIRST, I'LL BEGIN BY SAYING FUCC WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME , FUCC IF YOU NEVER PLAY MY MUSIC, FUCC YOU FOR BEING APART OF THE SYSTEM THAT IS INTRAPPING PEOPLE EVERYDAY AND HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR MANY MOONS. FUCC , YO MAMA FOR GIVING BIRTH TO SUCH DUMB ASS. I OWE NO EXPLANATION TO NOONE.SECOND, DO YOU KNOW THAT WHEN YOU BELIEVE IN THINGS THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, THAT MAKES YOU PSYCHOLOGICALLY IMPAIRED. IF YOU MUTHAFUCCAS GREW UP IN A GHETTO OR EXPERIENCED HALF OF WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH IN LIFE YOU'D NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO TURN YOU AGAINST ANOTHER PERSON. THIRD, FOR YOU DUMB FUCCS WHAT IS A PEDOPHILE? SHOW ME WHERE IT SAYS FROM COURT THAT I AM A PEDOPHILE? I AM A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER THAT'S WHAT I AM. SO WHAT I TOOK A DEAL BECAUSE THE WAY THE LAW IS WRITTEN I COULD NOT USE THE FACT THAT THIS GIRL LOOKED EVERY BIT OF 20 AT 14 AND THAT SHE ADMITTED ON THE STAND THAT I NEVER KNEW SHE WAS UNDER AGE AND WHEN I DID I CALLED HER MOTHER WHO DIDN'T WANT HER BACC BECAUSE HER HUSBAND HAD BEEN MOLESTING THE GIRL AND THIS IS WHY SHE WAS AT THE MALL CHASING OLDER MEN TO GET AWAY FROM HER STEP FATHER WHO WAS MOLESTING HER. THE LAW IS WRITTEN THAT LACK OF KNOWLEDGE IS NOT A DEFENSE. WHICH MEANS A BITCH CAN LIE TO YOU AND YOU CAN STILL BE CONVICTED DESPITE THE FACT THAT YOU'VE BEEN INTRAPPED..I TOOK A DEAL FOR TWO YRS. WITH HALF AND NO STRIKE. NO DNA , NO PROOF I HAD SEX WITH THIS GIRL WHO I FOUND OUT AFTER I WAS IN JAIL HAD BEEN WANTED FOR PROSTITUTION IN DIFFERENT CITIES AS WELL AS HAD SEX WITH THREE OTHER GUYS THE NIGHT BEFORE SHE CALLED ME CLAIMING TO HAVE GOT KICCED OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT BY HER MOTHER...SO FOR YOU IGNORANT FUCCS WHO ONLY LIFE IS TO ATTEMPT TO LIVE THROUGH SOMEONE ELSES MISFORTUNE OR MISTAKES WHILE YOU ARE SO BUSY TRYING TO TELL MY STORY WHO THE FUCC IS TELLING YOURS??? BITCH ASS INTERNET GOSSIPERS..MOST OF YOU BASTARDS AINT NEVER HAD SEX WITH NOTHIN BUT YA COMPUTER SCREEN...FAGGOTS.DRESTA1

JohnnyL

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2010, 12:07:23 PM »
O.K. YASH ASKED ME TO SPEAK ON THIS FOR YOU IGNORANT , NO LIFE , RIGHT WING , PIECES OF SHIT WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT TO READ PROPAGANDA AND DO EXACTLY WHAT THE MEDIA AND THOSE WHO FEAR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY WANT YOU TO THINK. FIRST, I'LL BEGIN BY SAYING FUCC WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME , FUCC IF YOU NEVER PLAY MY MUSIC, FUCC YOU FOR BEING APART OF THE SYSTEM THAT IS INTRAPPING PEOPLE EVERYDAY AND HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR MANY MOONS. FUCC , YO MAMA FOR GIVING BIRTH TO SUCH DUMB ASS. I OWE NO EXPLANATION TO NOONE.SECOND, DO YOU KNOW THAT WHEN YOU BELIEVE IN THINGS THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, THAT MAKES YOU PSYCHOLOGICALLY IMPAIRED. IF YOU MUTHAFUCCAS GREW UP IN A GHETTO OR EXPERIENCED HALF OF WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH IN LIFE YOU'D NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO TURN YOU AGAINST ANOTHER PERSON. THIRD, FOR YOU DUMB FUCCS WHAT IS A PEDOPHILE? SHOW ME WHERE IT SAYS FROM COURT THAT I AM A PEDOPHILE? I AM A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER THAT'S WHAT I AM. SO WHAT I TOOK A DEAL BECAUSE THE WAY THE LAW IS WRITTEN I COULD NOT USE THE FACT THAT THIS GIRL LOOKED EVERY BIT OF 20 AT 14 AND THAT SHE ADMITTED ON THE STAND THAT I NEVER KNEW SHE WAS UNDER AGE AND WHEN I DID I CALLED HER MOTHER WHO DIDN'T WANT HER BACC BECAUSE HER HUSBAND HAD BEEN MOLESTING THE GIRL AND THIS IS WHY SHE WAS AT THE MALL CHASING OLDER MEN TO GET AWAY FROM HER STEP FATHER WHO WAS MOLESTING HER. THE LAW IS WRITTEN THAT LACK OF KNOWLEDGE IS NOT A DEFENSE. WHICH MEANS A BITCH CAN LIE TO YOU AND YOU CAN STILL BE CONVICTED DESPITE THE FACT THAT YOU'VE BEEN INTRAPPED..I TOOK A DEAL FOR TWO YRS. WITH HALF AND NO STRIKE. NO DNA , NO PROOF I HAD SEX WITH THIS GIRL WHO I FOUND OUT AFTER I WAS IN JAIL HAD BEEN WANTED FOR PROSTITUTION IN DIFFERENT CITIES AS WELL AS HAD SEX WITH THREE OTHER GUYS THE NIGHT BEFORE SHE CALLED ME CLAIMING TO HAVE GOT KICCED OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT BY HER MOTHER...SO FOR YOU IGNORANT FUCCS WHO ONLY LIFE IS TO ATTEMPT TO LIVE THROUGH SOMEONE ELSES MISFORTUNE OR MISTAKES WHILE YOU ARE SO BUSY TRYING TO TELL MY STORY WHO THE FUCC IS TELLING YOURS??? BITCH ASS INTERNET GOSSIPERS..MOST OF YOU BASTARDS AINT NEVER HAD SEX WITH NOTHIN BUT YA COMPUTER SCREEN...FAGGOTS.DRESTA1

Figured it was probably something like this, which is why I was trying to tell you guys not to rush to judgment.  The statutory laws in this country are very uneven, and even vary a great deal from state to state.  You can't always assume the worst.  Sometimes, people get caught up in shit.

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2010, 01:17:25 PM »
so in them 2 years did pc up or where you in gp ?
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2010, 01:23:37 PM »

Figured it was probably something like this, which is why I was trying to tell you guys not to rush to judgment.  The statutory laws in this country are very uneven, and even vary a great deal from state to state.  You can't always assume the worst.  Sometimes, people get caught up in shit.

you fucked a 14 year old. Whether she was a skank or not doesn't matter. It's the fact that she was 14 that makes it bad.

Fraxxx

« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2010, 01:38:36 PM »

Figured it was probably something like this, which is why I was trying to tell you guys not to rush to judgment.  The statutory laws in this country are very uneven, and even vary a great deal from state to state.  You can't always assume the worst.  Sometimes, people get caught up in shit.

you fucked a 14 year old. Whether she was a skank or not doesn't matter. It's the fact that she was 14 that makes it bad.

At least the way Dresta puts it, it doesn't sound like he was cool with fucking 14-year-old girls. So either you're ignoring the fact that he didn't know or you're calling him a liar, right?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2010, 01:49:28 PM »
dresta stuck an xbox controller in this bitch twat.

papa-smurf

« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2010, 01:54:35 PM »
i dont respect grown ass man fucking with a14 or 15 year old.i lost respect for dresta after hearing this shit

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2010, 02:05:16 PM »
Hes not sayin he had the time of his life fuckin a 14 year old...he admits he fucked her but he thought she was 20 not 14...sides if she stood up and said nah he didnt force me etc...aint rape or molestation...alotta the shit backfired on em now that he came thru himself and told it like it was...not how the system wants u 2 b and look
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.