Author Topic: A good quote from Talib about you "real" hiphop fans. I had 2 put it n my sig.  (Read 739 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

"I say people like Mychal Smith are every bit as caught up in the flashing lights as the 'ignorant' masses they like to judge. Instead of celebrating it, they get joy from speaking against it. They truly believe not liking Gucci Mane makes them intellectually superior to say, some chic down south. They pay so much attention to what they perceive to be negative, based on a limited world view, that they miss the positive, even when it's right in their face"

this is so true, i've been sayin' this 4 yearz.  Talib was pretty much talkin about all of those fake ass white boys who be bloggin' all day tryna shit on niggaz and swear they got the upper hand on the knowledge bcuz they prefer Mos Def over Ice T. 

the full article can be found here:  http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.11759/title.talib-kweli-responds-to-criticism-over-gucci-mane-collab

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I agree.  My argument has always been there's a place for anything in hip-hop.  My issue is when the radio only focuses on one style
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

BiggBoogaBiff

But i c u n tha same ppl onhere everyday talkn abt this n that is wack and blah blah blah so im calln bullshit on wat u claimin even if u do ``agree`` with tha quote.  Fact is u dnt really fuck wit it fuck wit it //that trill shit//.  u b on that uncld tom tea party shit too.  but look this aint abt 2 b an action vs radiotube thread bcuz this whole thing is bigger than us on sum real shit.  we`ve both expressd our opinions and thats that.  but anyways, big ups 2 tha homie Talib 4 sayn wat he said bcuz its abt time sum1 put that n2 tha light.  and ppl gota get off that putn a `but` after thay give sum1 a compliment 4 sumthing, that shit is just counter active and productive and just flat out fuckn retarted.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
It's pretty simple.

Someone posts a Gucci Mane song and/or mentions him in a thread & what? People HAVE to say something positive about it? What's the point of posting it on a forum, looking for other people's opinion on something if you "demand" they just give it a pass.

Radiotube, the same shit can be said for Chamillionaire or Joe Budden or Slaughterhouse; you ALWAYS resort to bringing them up & saying they suck. It's the same thing as others do to Gucci Mane.

You just have to be brutally retarded not to see that; the sooner you realize that you're catching feelings that people diss the music you like, the better.

Yesterday you basically made the same stupid thread & said, "There is no reason to say something sucks, unless it's like a Fat Joe album & just straight up awful". Just because I think Gucci Mane is straight up awful & worse than Fat Joe, I'm not allowed to express my opinion? Because you like him? Face it, you're catching feelings. You're message you're trying to preach is "Unless I, Radiotube, agree that it's flat out awful, don't say anything bad about someone's music" & that's just idiotic.

& Radiotube, before you just resort to ignoring what I said & go straight to your "I don't really have an argument, so lemme just call this guy a white boy who doesn't know anything", how about you actually try to reply to what I said...

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
But i c u n tha same ppl onhere everyday talkn abt this n that is wack and blah blah blah so im calln bullshit on wat u claimin even if u do ``agree`` with tha quote.  Fact is u dnt really fuck wit it fuck wit it //that trill shit//.  u b on that uncld tom tea party shit too.  but look this aint abt 2 b an action vs radiotube thread bcuz this whole thing is bigger than us on sum real shit.  we`ve both expressd our opinions and thats that.  but anyways, big ups 2 tha homie Talib 4 sayn wat he said bcuz its abt time sum1 put that n2 tha light.  and ppl gota get off that putn a `but` after thay give sum1 a compliment 4 sumthing, that shit is just counter active and productive and just flat out fuckn retarted.

There's a place for everything.  It doesn't mean people have to like it.  I don't fuck with certain music yet I fuck with other music.  It's called preference.  Every person under the sun does this.

You come off as a stan that got your feelings hurt. 

You're bitching about people bitching about music.  What's worse?  At least they're providing commentary on the music.  You're not providing shit.

On that note I agree with Talib so eat a dick.
- Banks

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
"I say people like Mychal Smith are every bit as caught up in the flashing lights as the 'ignorant' masses they like to judge. Instead of celebrating it, they get joy from speaking against it. They truly believe not liking Gucci Mane makes them intellectually superior to say, some chic down south. They pay so much attention to what they perceive to be negative, based on a limited world view, that they miss the positive, even when it's right in their face"

this is so true, i've been sayin' this 4 yearz.  Talib was pretty much talkin about all of those fake ass white boys who be bloggin' all day tryna shit on niggaz and swear they got the upper hand on the knowledge bcuz they prefer Mos Def over Ice T.  

the full article can be found here:  http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.11759/title.talib-kweli-responds-to-criticism-over-gucci-mane-collab

Naw.. fuck that... I disagree, and call me one of "those" white boyz if you want to, I don't care...

Talib Kweli doesn't want to be viewed as a fringe, conscious artist, and thinks he can expand his fan base by accepting some of the ignorance that's fucked up hip-hop.  He also believes in embracing black people and black nationalism, and so he doesn't want to speak down on other black rappers.  But regardless of what Talib Kweli says their music is garbage.  And even Talib himself hasn't been that dope since Rawkus Records folded.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 08:17:56 PM by Infinite... Be and It Is »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BiggBoogaBiff

Dam, Chamillia b hawkin me foreal, its like i got sumthn he needs, so 4 that im putting on my bullshit filter and ignoring this clowns scientific approach 2 tryna turn tha tables ``aant`` on my family fued shit.  stop tryna aim 4 my neck and accept tha fact that i dnt wana discuss musik with a wigger fried cracker ass tea party clucker who is urself.  i aint perfect but i definitely aint like ur Edmond ass ass.  When my name starts bein in tha same light as nik and elanos then ill start 2 look a lil closer n tha mirror, until then i can chill bakk and know its just u and 4 wat reasins, like me exposing ur dumbass 4 all of this top status that we c u yurn 4.   What do u always say ``credibility`` lol, faggot..thou who protest too much is guilty.  And Ac u can eat a dick too.

BiggBoogaBiff

Too bad Pac KRS Ra big em snoop gucci and juicy j couldnt all get on all get on a panel and discuss this quote and tha topic.  White folks are just getn upset that thay get calld out silently bcuz they feel entitled and want tha same rights we got n hiphop.  i dnt care wat u say ANY white persons view abt hiphop will never b 100 legit bcuz this aint yall real life, we only help yall feel accepted bcuz of tha support, its just like bartenders and drunks baby.  i mean cmon, besides a handful of white boys who probably dnt even rap yall aint really ``in`` like that, niggaz just be cool wit yall bcuz yall either got tha good weed, ur tha custi, or we fuck yall women and dnt b on no KKK shit.  no disrespect to tha cool 1s cuz all yall aint fake but aint non of yall hiphop neither yall r just you. 

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
keanu reeve's WHOA
- Banks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dam, Chamillia b hawkin me foreal, its like i got sumthn he needs, so 4 that im putting on my bullshit filter and ignoring this clowns scientific approach 2 tryna turn tha tables ``aant`` on my family fued shit.  stop tryna aim 4 my neck and accept tha fact that i dnt wana discuss musik with a wigger fried cracker ass tea party clucker who is urself.  i aint perfect but i definitely aint like ur Edmond ass ass.  When my name starts bein in tha same light as nik and elanos then ill start 2 look a lil closer n tha mirror, until then i can chill bakk and know its just u and 4 wat reasins, like me exposing ur dumbass 4 all of this top status that we c u yurn 4.   What do u always say ``credibility`` lol, faggot..thou who protest too much is guilty.  And Ac u can eat a dick too.

Like I said, always making you look like a mumbling idiot; but whatever.

& adding to your list of things you're in denial over, put "white people knowing rap" on that list because you clearly are having a hard time facing the fact white people understand Hip Hop & it's history as much & in MOST cases, more than you. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't a fan of "intellectual rap" because it's too hard for you to grasp & understand. It's not that you enjoy the more simplistic rhymes, you just can understand those without scratching your head.

Face it, I called you out on at least three different things in my first post & you can't defend yourself because you're entire rant is ignorant retardation.

BiggBoogaBiff

No...more like i just dnt want to.  I dnt care what u think.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
No...more like i just dnt want to.  I dnt care what u think.

I think you do, though.

Considering yesterday you made that thread about people bitching about Gucci Mane's music & then you said "Cham, you're one of the people I'm talking about" & now you basically make the same thread, just with a quote from Talib. That's two threads, in two days with messages directed at me, so you say.

I don't know, brahhhhhh...

BiggBoogaBiff

U just showd that ur all abt tryna get self gratification thru me...again.  Ur still a little boy, i wudnt b surprised if u think that of ur self and hear that alot or atleast feel it thru other pplz reactions.  im puttn my bullshit filter back on.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
U just showd that ur all abt tryna get self gratification thru me...again.  Ur still a little boy, i wudnt b surprised if u think that of ur self and hear that alot or atleast feel it thru other pplz reactions.  im puttn my bullshit filter back on.

Not seeing it...

BiggBoogaBiff

Yeah, i so live and die 4 Gucci Mane smh, is that all u got, u weak as shit foreal lol.  Oh yeah i 4got abt jeezy ross and 3-6, im so n luv with them too, i wana b just like em when i hit 30.  Ur a clown.  ur definitely one of those white kids who feels entitled.