Author Topic: A good quote from Talib about you "real" hiphop fans. I had 2 put it n my sig.  (Read 740 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Yeah, i so live and die 4 Gucci Mane smh, is that all u got, u weak as shit foreal lol.  Oh yeah i 4got abt jeezy ross and 3-6, im so n luv with them too, i wana b just like em when i hit 30.  Ur a clown.  ur definitely one of those white kids who feels entitled.

Not true, you make threads, call me out specifically & then act like I'm not going to respond; I don't know what you live for & I won't do what you do & try to act like I know what you live for. You just say there music is good & shoot down clearly better Hip Hop & say anyone who disagrees with you is retarded or white; that's just stupid lol.

Being a "guy from the hard streets of Maryland", you should know when you disrespect someone, you should expect reltaliation, no? lol.

Keep playing the race card, that's all you have at this point lol.

Prof@ssor

Talib can eat a big fat dick. Just because Talib says that doesn't mean shit. I remember in that recent interview with Devi Dev he didn't know when Dre's last album came out. I don't care what he's done for hip-hop if you make a song with Coochie Man you deserve top be raped by 15 niggers.

BiggBoogaBiff

White people r hysterical

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I mean, think about it. You clearly like to discuss music, you're a member of like three-four boards; if you didn't argue your points like "I'm black, you're white; I'm right, you're wrong", you'd be taken more seriously.

You just gotta listen to what you say. You say things like "I don't like Joe Budden because he spits wack lyrics", so if you don't like Joe Budden's lyrical talent, HOW IN THE WORLD could you like Gucci Mane or Rick Ross's lyrical talent?

If you just didn't feel Joe Budden, that's one thing. But to say you don't like a specific thing about an artist & then the artists you support are worse in that specific area of rapping; that just sounds stupid.

BiggBoogaBiff

U really have an obsession with me.  When u start believing im makin threads about u when i dont and i know of only 1 ur talkn about which it wasnt really then u really got sum serious issues.  U believe so much n ur mind that i have it out 4 u that it makes u emotional, u get on sum little sister shit like ``anything u can do i can do better, i can do anything better than u`` like shyt.  get over urself and stop bringn up tha same arguing points with tha same rappers and just stop talkn 2 me.  i have u wrappd around my finger and u dnt even c it with ur little man crush on me.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Chamillia, you're one of the poster children for what i was talking about.

LOL, that was from your thread in Tha G-Spot & this thread is the SAME SHIT, just with a quote.

You're truly delusional lol. :laugh:

BiggBoogaBiff

Shit is like talkn to a broke tickle me elmo that talks back 2 u but say tha same thing over and over and over again and u dnt even b rite is wat makes it so bad.  White boy go drug urself.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL, that's hilarious...you're actually retarded.

I thought it was just a little joke, like "ha, you say some stupid shit sometimes, you're retarded".

But no, you're just dumb lol.

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
LOL, that's hilarious...you're actually retarded.

I thought it was just a little joke, like "ha, you say some stupid shit sometimes, you're retarded".

But no, you're just dumb lol.
hey cham, why do even bother replying to this fake ass white boy wigger, you know these white people will never learn.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

midwestryder

U really have an obsession with me.  When u start believing im makin threads about u when i dont and i know of only 1 ur talkn about which it wasnt really then u really got sum serious issues.  U believe so much n ur mind that i have it out 4 u that it makes u emotional, u get on sum little sister shit like ``anything u can do i can do better, i can do anything better than u`` like shyt.  get over urself and stop bringn up tha same arguing points with tha same rappers and just stop talkn 2 me.  i have u wrappd around my finger and u dnt even c it with ur little man crush on me.
stop with fake ass fag shit you are kicking . you sound like you can't talk right . first of all most gucci mans shit is wack . get the threw you ignorant stan head, face the facts .also stop racist bullcrap because you are not black like me  & don't repesent my culture or my people . so shut up with your ignorant closeminded bullcrap . what is funny is krs-1 believe white people know alot more about hip hop then the new school niggaz do to day.. you sound like igorant new schooler . wh odes not know what real good hip hop is . yes , you catch feelings a straight up bitch like the say . so stop you stan shit & get a life .
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 06:43:57 PM by midwestryder »

Triple OG Rapsodie

lol, cham be getting all scientific

Leggy Hendrix

i dont see why u gotta always make shit a race issue...if we dont like something, were hating ass wiggers or whatever, utter bullshit

kweli always dropping knowledge tho

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"I say people like Mychal Smith are every bit as caught up in the flashing lights as the 'ignorant' masses they like to judge. Instead of celebrating it, they get joy from speaking against it. They truly believe not liking Gucci Mane makes them intellectually superior to say, some chic down south. They pay so much attention to what they perceive to be negative, based on a limited world view, that they miss the positive, even when it's right in their face"

this is so true, i've been sayin' this 4 yearz.  Talib was pretty much talkin about all of those fake ass white boys who be bloggin' all day tryna shit on niggaz and swear they got the upper hand on the knowledge bcuz they prefer Mos Def over Ice T. 

the full article can be found here:  http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.11759/title.talib-kweli-responds-to-criticism-over-gucci-mane-collab

Naw.. fuck that... I disagree, and call me one of "those" white boyz if you want to, I don't care...

Talib Kweli doesn't want to be viewed as a fringe, conscious artist, and thinks he can expand his fan base by accepting some of the ignorance that's fucked up hip-hop.  He also believes in embracing black people and black nationalism, and so he doesn't want to speak down on other black rappers.  But regardless of what Talib Kweli says their music is garbage.  And even Talib himself hasn't been that dope since Rawkus Records folded.

lmao, you my friend have missed the whole fucking point. the point is people feeling intellectually superior when they decry music like gucci mane etc. so instead of being a decent guy and saying you dont like it, you have to call it "fucking garbage" and talk about ignorance, because you think you are INTELLECTUALY SUPERIOR to a gucci mane fan. . all youve done is prove his point by showing your own ignorance. look, youve even tried to claim he has an ulterior motive for saying what he said, simply because you can admit that YOU are the person he is talking about. dont worry about it though, there are so many people like you. all they fucking care about is perceived intelligence in their music and its complete and utter bullshit. but congratulations of proving talib right in just one post.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Back to the original point. In some way Talib is correct, to all those simply passing off opinions just because they think its cool not to like the less intellectual artists for example.

But he completely ignores the fact some people genuinely don't like Gucci Mane and artists like that.

Personally I fucking hate Gucci Mane's music. And thats nothing to do with me trying to play like I'm more "knowledgeable"  than others or better than Gucci fans. I genuinely think his music is absolute garbage. It always has been. If he releases a good song I'll listen to it and not hate on it simply because its Gucci. But he has yet to impress me so I'll continue to give my opinion on him as a negative.

This a forum, it would be pointless that this forum exists if people only posted when they have something positive to say. The conflicting opinions is what makes it great.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't a fan of "intellectual rap" because it's too hard for you to grasp & understand. It's not that you enjoy the more simplistic rhymes, you just can understand those without scratching your head.

gee another dude proving the point. why does it always have to be about intelligence, WHY DO YOU FUCKING CARE SO MUCH???

I mean, think about it. You clearly like to discuss music, you're a member of like three-four boards; if you didn't argue your points like "I'm black, you're white; I'm right, you're wrong", you'd be taken more seriously.

You just gotta listen to what you say. You say things like "I don't like Joe Budden because he spits wack lyrics", so if you don't like Joe Budden's lyrical talent, HOW IN THE WORLD could you like Gucci Mane or Rick Ross's lyrical talent?

If you just didn't feel Joe Budden, that's one thing. But to say you don't like a specific thing about an artist & then the artists you support are worse in that specific area of rapping; that just sounds stupid.

the simple answer is because the only thing joe budden has going for him is his lyrics, his flow and voice are fucking terrible, as is his personality. gucci and ross have good flow, good beat choice (something old jo beezy has never had and never will) and are enjoyable to listen to. im not about to make this a war between the rappers, im just pointing out some very obvious and true points.

just admit that you are really hung up about lyrics being "intelligent" and dont enjoy music that isnt made to be deep etc. sometimes people just wanna party or listen to a grove. i mean damn

infact let me direct this to EVERYONE here with this damn problem:

Do you guys even listen to music that isnt hip-hop? do you realise that lyrics are normally quite "simple" by your standards, they dont have to complex for it to be good. as long is there some feeling or flow behind it, what does it matter? i mean goddamn half the fuckin funk/disco/soul records i have contain the most simplistic lyrics ever, but do i care? no because im not some teenger who just discovered mos def and thinks anything without a consious or deep message is trash. look at the roots of hip hop for fucks sake and get off your damn high horse!