Author Topic: Dmx's wife: what a fuckin bitch!  (Read 871 times)

hideout

• 'G'
Re: Dmx's wife: what a fuckin bitch!
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2010, 12:53:36 PM »
If you just cared about what you were commenting on.
If you payed any attention to DMX and his wife you will understand that even if she gets this reality tvshow and blabla its nothing new.
She has already talked about dmx's addiction, and other bad shit he has done, publicly. I sincerly DOUBT that this is something that will keep them from talking, wouldnt be suprised if x even supported it.
From people talking about his skills on the mic, stop bore us. To some hes the greatest rapper alive, to some he's not. The talent is unquestionable.

You all talk about rappers portraying theyre this and that, I'd say dmx is living his lyrics without calling it a bold statement. His music is real, appreciate

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2010, 06:41:42 PM »
i appreciate his music,and like his don't give a fucc attitude,fucc kissing industry ass,but i think is lame to knocc his ride or die broad for get'n extra bread, cause i know if x did a show about his life the same muthafuccas knocc'n her would be supporting this equal,and not once saying "dmx is succa/or bitch for putting his broads business out there, keep it networth my equals, some cats be acting star strucc like groupies on me yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2010, 04:37:25 PM »
fuck anybody airing out family business, plain and simple, X has enough dirt on him as it is, this is just salt on the open wound

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2010, 12:44:22 AM »
No shit, that's a stab in the back right there..

Whys is she a bithc? first off hes probably put her through hel!! and shes stood buy him. And she said its going to be positive.

I'm not saying she's a bitch, but it's most definitly a stab in the back. She's trying to make money off DMX by showing all his dirt to the public. As far as their private situation goes, I don't know anything about it, so I can't comment on that.

Ok i see what your getting at but DMX showed his own dirt to the public! As for making money off him, she was with x since they were 16 yearsa old when x was snaching purses and smoking crack. I say shes entitled to a few dollars!
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2010, 06:22:51 AM »
Elaine, you're a biatch as well