Author Topic: Boardwalk Empire  (Read 2176 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Boardwalk Empire
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2010, 09:25:01 AM »
Anyone got a link for this weeks episode???

Lunatic

« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2010, 12:04:36 PM »
Sad that chick smoked herself
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2010, 09:23:02 PM »
holy shit, tonight was such a fucking awesome episode

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2010, 03:48:45 AM »
holy shit, tonight was such a fucking awesome episode
The show is getting better and better. Seems like the first 3 episodes were all set-up and now we're getting the pay off.

The Prohibition agent is starting to become the most interesting character for me now. You can tell he is about to go postal on muthafuckas, no pun intended.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2010, 04:37:23 PM »
Michael Pitt's delivery of lines is just laughable.  He's a huge distraction especially when pretty much every actor around him is 100x better.  He's like trying to play a tormented intelligent bad ass or something but is coming off as an emo kid that has "seen things".  Meanwhile Michael Shannon* and Michael Stuhlbarg are absolutely nailing their roles, brilliant performances.  Nucky's character is finally starting to give a bit better lines too, and they just don't sound like one liners anymore.  

*Initially said Shea Whigam but was confused about the actor. 
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 06:00:28 PM by Javier »

Lunatic

« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2010, 05:40:05 PM »
^ Seems like we disagree heavily on this show lol. I always liked Nucky and Michael Pitt is my favorite actor in the show.

What a great episode last night.When Jimmy & Al smoke those dudes in the hotel, damn!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2010, 06:04:40 PM »
yea loving this show.

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2010, 06:49:22 PM »
Have a feeling Capone is gonna steal the show. His segment with Jimmy towards the end of the episode was my favorite scene so far.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2010, 07:49:39 PM »
i feel like they could do so much cause so many of the characters are strong.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2010, 03:09:25 AM »
Have a feeling Capone is gonna steal the show. His segment with Jimmy towards the end of the episode was my favorite scene so far.

I was a little bothered by the way Capone handled that situation when Jimmy talked shit about him. The lost battalion? That would've never been tolerated. Capone was known to kill people for looking at him the wrong way and an Irishman, get the fuck out nigga. I'm not saying he would've killed him in real life, but he would've at the very least given him a beating he wouldn't have forgotten. This is a real cat from history. He built his reputation by operating in a certain manner and he didn't get there by turning the other cheek like a Christian.

There's many books about Al Capone. Check out Mr. Capone.

http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Capone-Real-complete-story/dp/0688128386/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1288260431&sr=1-1
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 03:23:05 AM by C-BLUE »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2010, 03:29:20 AM »
^ Seems like we disagree heavily on this show lol. I always liked Nucky and Michael Pitt is my favorite actor in the show.

What a great episode last night.When Jimmy & Al smoke those dudes in the hotel, damn!

The Jimmy character is the only cat I don't like. Nucky is the fucking man, but even he ain't got shit on Arnold Rothstein. I'm waiting for Meyer Lansky to show up.

Lunatic

« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2010, 09:53:58 AM »
Phenomenal show. Jimmy is by far my favorite character. I feel like he steals the show.

Al Capone & Nucky are great too.

LONDON!!

« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2010, 06:19:48 AM »

I was a little bothered by the way Capone handled that situation when Jimmy talked shit about him. The lost battalion? That would've never been tolerated. Capone was known to kill people for looking at him the wrong way and an Irishman, get the fuck out nigga. I'm not saying he would've killed him in real life, but he would've at the very least given him a beating he wouldn't have forgotten. This is a real cat from history. He built his reputation by operating in a certain manner and he didn't get there by turning the other cheek like a Christian.

ha ha, yeah i thought the same thing dawg, you get me, i thought al was gonna merk jimmy after that little bash at the prostitute house when he went to his room, i was expecting al too switch on jimmy on some, yeah any minute now, al's gonna merk jimmy's character, but it didn't happen and ours like yeah right, like he would have allowed man to disrespect him like that in front of strangers, his boss and his whole crew and let him get away wit it, i was like, yeah right ok

but other than that, the series has been top notch, nucky's character is sick, rothstein does his thing, luciano is reppin and meyer lanksky's character seems like he's on it, he seems like he's about his money, yes surr

and that pedophille fed agent is just plain creepy, a real slimy, sleazy, punk evil mudda focker, that character seems authentic to me and why does that character seem so familiar to me aswell and it ain't even funny, creepy, slimy, mudda sucker, hopefully his character gets merked or sumthin, even though i don't think that would be authentic for that time period, them prohibition gangsters merking a federal agent on US soil wouldn't be really realistic for that era, unless it was a beat cop or sumthin, local pd or they got into a shootout and had to defend themselves,  you get what i'm saying or at least they can give that prick a well deserved accident death or sumthin, ha ha
"get this money by any means nessassary"

Lunatic

« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2010, 01:11:23 PM »
Show is dope and has sick lines. Nucky had some good ones this past week.

"You're about as subtle as a fucking kick in the teeth" lol
&
"The only way you'll get in the white house is on a guided fucking tour" lol

LONDON!!

« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2010, 12:21:08 PM »
Show is dope and has sick lines. Nucky had some good ones this past week.

"The only way you'll get in the white house is on a guided fucking tour" lol

ha ha, that line merked it, nucky's that mudda focka, he's big
"get this money by any means nessassary"