Author Topic: Boardwalk Empire  (Read 2172 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Boardwalk Empire
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2010, 11:42:14 PM »
:)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2010, 11:42:37 PM »
Nucky's been a puss bag so far. I am expecting him to layeth the smacketh down in the remaining episodes.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2010, 05:48:23 AM »
Great show, just finished watching episode 8, things are cooking up.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2010, 07:34:41 PM »
Show is dope and has sick lines. Nucky had some good ones this past week.

"You're about as subtle as a fucking kick in the teeth" lol
&
"The only way you'll get in the white house is on a guided fucking tour" lol

Steve Buschemi is great for those.. just reading them i can hear his unique voice saying them and cracked me up.

One of the main reasons i watch the show.. Althought i missed the last 5 weeks.

Lunatic

« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2010, 04:49:49 PM »
3 episodes left in the season, shits gonna get heavy

Someone close to Nucky and/or Jimmy will get hurt or killed prompting all out WAR

Jimmy finna shit on the D'Alessio brothers; he'll kill them.

He won't kill Lucky Luciano or Rothstein (yet at least) - they're too big of characters and are legendary historical figures who didn't see there "fall" for a long time

But U know Jimmy finna fuck someone up  :P
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2010, 02:41:00 AM »
Slow episode this week. LOL at Harrow wanting to kill the mother, the sisters and the dentist.

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2010, 03:04:59 AM »
Last episode of the season should be memorable.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2010, 04:47:04 AM »
Last episode of the season should be memorable.

LOL at Van Alden

Lunatic

« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2010, 10:03:20 AM »
I'm excited for the final episode tonight,
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2010, 12:13:39 AM »
\Wasn't sure about this show for the first 3 episodes because they seemed really slow, but after watching the season finale just now I can't wait for season 2. Mostly, to see where Jimmy's loyalty will lie in the coming episodes. Or how Eli will retaliate against Nucky now that he was given his spot back.

And of course Van Alden LOL. That guy is off his rocker.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2010, 02:05:08 AM »
It was an up and down season.  Hoping for a better season 2. 

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2010, 01:45:29 AM »
Great finale. Its gonna be interesting to see what will happen with commodore, Jimmy and Eli. Haha lol at how Van Alden slapped that young agent.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2010, 02:37:23 PM »
Obviously the Commodore, Jimmy and Eli are thinking of dethroning Nucky... but I wonder what was in that book that the Commodore's maid gave to him when he told her to leave and gave her money.  He looked at it with interest... maybe it's some book that she jacked from the Commodore, or maybe some notes that she took of what kind of shit he talks.

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2010, 04:04:49 PM »
Good point. I wonder how Nucky will respond but I bet Eli will stay loyal. He isn't a manager, I think he resents that, but he knows why.

Nucky is his golden goose/meal ticket.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2010, 04:48:38 PM »
But at the same time, his brother heading the Sherriff's Department gave him the muscle to get a lot of dirty work done without getting investigated.

While it'd be nice to think that Eli would stay loyal, obviously by aligning with the Commodore (who wants Nucky out and knows a lot of his dirt, as does Eli and Jimmy), there's probably something in it for Eli where he can still live comfortably even without his brother in a position of power.  So this is where things stand:

Nucky: He still has a lot of influence on the (new) mayor and minority groups (Chalky and the blacks, Margaret and the women, etc.)
Margaret: She is aware of Nucky's shady dealings but is going to side with him regardless.  She even indulged in boozing in the last episode.
Commodore: He wants Nucky out, having revealed some past turbulence between him and Nucky where he felt he got fucked over.
Jimmy: At first things were peachy with his family, but his wife cut her hair, which was to his displeasure.  He's starting to show disdain for Nucky, particularly for the role he played in setting his mom up with the Commodore.  But I'm not sure where his loyalty lies when it comes to choosing Nucky or the Commodore.  Also, he wasn't happy about Nucky ending the beef with Rothstein.
Eli: He's not just pissed because he got removed as Sherriff, but he's just upset at Nucky's overall character, particularly him being able to have people murdered without doing the dirty work and also using people only when they're needed and disposing of them when they are no longer necessary, and sometimes going back and forth (like what he did with both Jimmy and Eli).
Van Alden: He's staying in Atlantic City.
Rothstein: Off the hook for fixing the World Series, but no longer at war with Nucky because of it.  Same thing with Luciano and Lansky.
Chalky: Still seems loyal to Nucky above everyone else.  He's never been fucked over by Nucky in any way.
Chicago gangsters (including Capone): Good working relationship with Nucky.