Author Topic: YEA..... Lebron Is Much Better  (Read 1377 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: YEA..... Lebron Is Much Better
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2010, 11:09:35 AM »
^Because it's bad enough that Kobe is forever stuck behind MJ, so NIK has made it his personal obligation to ensure that LeBron will never surpass Kobe; even after he seven-peats in Miami & wins Finals MVP AT LEAST 5 times lol.

teecee

« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2010, 11:29:10 AM »
Oh well, NIK will just come back and say Kobe has the "skill" and "potential" to be better than MJ in all of the above categories.   

As for Lebron winning 5 finals MVP's?   I don't know...that team better get some interior defense quick.   And I'm sure, if the Heat do win chips, Wade will get a few as well.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2010, 11:49:04 AM »
^It can be Wade's city & team, but there is no denying that LeBron will be walking away with the superior stats.

And as we can see from this year's Finals, you can shoot like Brian Scalabrine & still walk away with a Final's MVP. ;D

teecee

« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2010, 12:30:05 PM »
^It can be Wade's city & team, but there is no denying that LeBron will be walking away with the superior stats.

And as we can see from this year's Finals, you can shoot like Brian Scalabrine & still walk away with a Final's MVP. ;D

ha ha!  Come on, Kobe played well in the playoffs, he just wasn't always really clutch like everyone seems to thinks he is.   Two game winners missed that were put back by Artest and Gasol, and his horrible shooting in Game 7 where even he admitted he was nervous!

I think Wade will lead the team in scoring, but to be honest, I'm not really sure what kind of stats any of the big three will put up.  Lebron won't have the ball in his hands nearly as much, nor will Wade, so their assists will definitely go down, unless they use Bron as a PG, which, IMO would be a mistake because dude needs to start developing his POST GAME if he truly wants to be unstoppable

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2010, 12:42:01 PM »
^Na, Kobe deserved it, but if they gave it to Gasol, I'd say he'd deserve it too.

& I think LeBron will lead in scoring; but everyone's stats will be down. Just like how Pierce, KG & Allen's stats went down when they came together.

But they are clearly all about the rings.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2010, 04:43:33 PM »
This shit was sick right here

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4LiSUNTJqrQ&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/4LiSUNTJqrQ&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1</a>

a game where kobe was sick with teh flu up against a 100% healthy lebron, lebronze is a scrub compared to all the greats.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2010, 05:14:53 PM »
super agents are scum they just want to be in the spotlight keep it networth my equal,it's all a hustle for those chumps, but a great talent wants to beat his rivals it makes you better, not go play on no damn dream team,again equals are scared of equal comp,they want the sure thing,just like music,let me get the hot guy,let me get this feature, shit is pathetic,  fucc labron james and all his fans,till that man grow some nuts he's a lame,he can past bill russel in titles and it still won't mean shit, he ran under the skirt and plays in wade county, and again it's the way he went about it, like a super head style groupie, and before equals speak that laker bias, kobe has been called out for his bitch ways,but this guy makes kobe look like macho man savage haha, we gonna see how many heat fans we will have on here soon disguising themselves as "i ain't a heat fan per say but i just want to see someone beat the lakers" yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2010, 06:03:16 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4LiSUNTJqrQ&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/4LiSUNTJqrQ&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1</a>

a game where kobe was sick with teh flu up against a 100% healthy lebron, lebronze is a scrub compared to all the greats.

What about the one where LeBron jayed Kobe? Selective ass hearing over here.

theremedy360

« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2010, 08:12:55 PM »

Lol, I'm pretty sure I remember you saying you'd rather have LeBron on the Lakers than Kobe last season.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2010, 02:26:21 PM »

Lol, I'm pretty sure I remember you saying you'd rather have LeBron on the Lakers than Kobe last season.

id burn in hell before id say that

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2010, 02:48:28 PM »
Kobe has a better handle (when his finger isn't broken), is a better shooter, has a better post game.

Both Lebron and Kobe are overrated on defense and not on MJ's level (who was also slightly overrated on Defense).

Lebron is a better, more willing passer, is a better rebounder, better shot blocker, better slasher.

Kobe, at this point, because he is winning, is the better player, but Lebron won't be denied for long.  Now he is on a stacked team as well (albeit one that will suck at defense) so we will see how this plays out.

But really, what does MJ have to do with this argument NIK?

Passing-  MJ
Steals- MJ
Blocks-MJ
Rebounds- MJ
Post game-MJ (this is close, but MJ shoots a far higher percentage because he is more efficient in the post)
Drives -MJ (see above)
Outside Shooting- Kobe
Defense- MJ  (this is subjective, so lets look at the stats)

You're right about Jordan being an overrated defender...he wasn't even the best perimeter defender on his team (Pippen). Honestly, when Kobe goes all out on defense and makes it his task to shut down an opposing player, he is as good a perimeter defender as there is. The thing about Kobe and Jordan is that they usually expand most of their energy on the offensive side, rather then locking down the opposing teams best player for 48 mins...LeBron is nowhere near this level on the defensive end, as of now. Kobe is a better passer than LeBron, as well.. he would average 10+ assists in a run-n-gun offense, and would definitely have 3 or 4 more assists in the offense Cleveland ran for LeBron...LeBron's passing is centered off of the defenses being focused soley on him. What MJ has to do with this argument is the fact that there is nothing MJ in his prime could do that Kobe in his prime couldn't...Their skillset is pretty-much on par with one another, with slight differences here and there (Kobe has more range, Jordan slashes more etc)...But to make what I meant clear, LeBron also averages more assists and rebounds than Jordan did. So that's where the comparison comes in...If you use those stats to say LeBron is better because he's better in these categories, then you gotta say the same against Jordan.....which is stupid both ways. get my point?

theremedy360

« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2010, 04:09:48 PM »

id burn in hell before id say that

Haha word? I remember some Laker fan saying "If only we had LeBron instead of Kobe" while the Cavs were beasting and Kobe was struggling with his finger..thought it was you..oh well lol

teecee

« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2010, 04:58:11 PM »
Kobe has a better handle (when his finger isn't broken), is a better shooter, has a better post game.

Both Lebron and Kobe are overrated on defense and not on MJ's level (who was also slightly overrated on Defense).

Lebron is a better, more willing passer, is a better rebounder, better shot blocker, better slasher.

Kobe, at this point, because he is winning, is the better player, but Lebron won't be denied for long.  Now he is on a stacked team as well (albeit one that will suck at defense) so we will see how this plays out.

Passing-  MJ
Steals- MJ
Blocks-MJ
Rebounds- MJ
Post game-MJ (this is close, but MJ shoots a far higher percentage because he is more efficient in the post)
Drives -MJ (see above)
Outside Shooting- Kobe
Defense- MJ  (this is subjective, so lets look at the stats)

You're right about Jordan being an overrated defender...he wasn't even the best perimeter defender on his team (Pippen). Honestly, when Kobe goes all out on defense and makes it his task to shut down an opposing player, he is as good a perimeter defender as there is. The thing about Kobe and Jordan is that they usually expand most of their energy on the offensive side, rather then locking down the opposing teams best player for 48 mins...LeBron is nowhere near this level on the defensive end, as of now. Kobe is a better passer than LeBron, as well.. he would average 10+ assists in a run-n-gun offense, and would definitely have 3 or 4 more assists in the offense Cleveland ran for LeBron...LeBron's passing is centered off of the defenses being focused soley on him. What MJ has to do with this argument is the fact that there is nothing MJ in his prime could do that Kobe in his prime couldn't...Their skillset is pretty-much on par with one another, with slight differences here and there (Kobe has more range, Jordan slashes more etc)...But to make what I meant clear, LeBron also averages more assists and rebounds than Jordan did. So that's where the comparison comes in...If you use those stats to say LeBron is better because he's better in these categories, then you gotta say the same against Jordan.....which is stupid both ways. get my point?

First off, MJ's defense  was slightly overrated, so was Pippen's, so is Kobe's, so is Lebron's.   BUt Jordan had the best defensive stats of all of them.   Kobe isn't as good of a defender as he was, either...why you think they got Artest?  To say Lebron isn't near Kobe on the def end is hyperbole

Second, Kobe's best scoring season didn't meet Jordans (could be the poor shooting percentage).   

Third, to say Kobe is a better passer than Lebron is kind of a reach, being that he isn't exactly a willing passer.   
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Lebron is a better passer than MJ and Kobe because he averages WAY more assists.  ALthough Jordan DID average 8 one year.

Lebron is a better rebounder than MJ and Kobe because of his size, although Jordan averaged over 8 one year.

Jordan is a better scorer than either, as evidenced by his superior 37 PPG season, his ridiculous finals where he averaged 40 a game, and results throughout his career.  The icing on the cake is that Jordan shot a really high percentage for most of his career.   Lebron also shoots a great percentage.

Its just dumb shit to say "when" kobe wants to he can play good d, or "if" he wanted to he could get more assists...bottom line, he doesn't do either very consistently like Jordan

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2010, 05:03:17 PM »
^He "could if he wanted too", but he was way too much talent around him to be that involved.

Which is why I don't see how anybody could discredit LeBron for getting help.

I mean, if you want to play that "if" & live in fairy tale land, you might as well say Kobe "would have" left if he didn't get help from management, but some moron only plays the "if" card when it's beneficial to his argument. ::)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2010, 11:06:47 AM »

Kobe, at this point, because he is winning, is the better player, but Lebron won't be denied for long.  Now he is on a stacked team as well (albeit one that will suck at defense) so we will see how this plays out.

Passing-  MJ
Steals- MJ
Blocks-MJ
Rebounds- MJ
Drives -MJ (see above)
Outside Shooting- Kobe
Defense- MJ  (this is subjective, so lets look at the stats)

First off, MJ's defense  was slightly overrated, so was Pippen's, so is Kobe's, so is Lebron's.   BUt Jordan had the best defensive stats of all of them.   Kobe isn't as good of a defender as he was, either...why you think they got Artest?  To say Lebron isn't near Kobe on the def end is hyperbole

Second, Kobe's best scoring season didn't meet Jordans (could be the poor shooting percentage).    

Third, to say Kobe is a better passer than Lebron is kind of a reach, being that he isn't exactly a willing passer.  
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Lebron is a better passer than MJ and Kobe because he averages WAY more assists.  ALthough Jordan DID average 8 one year.

Lebron is a better rebounder than MJ and Kobe because of his size, although Jordan averaged over 8 one year.

Jordan is a better scorer than either, as evidenced by his superior 37 PPG season, his ridiculous finals where he averaged 40 a game, and results throughout his career.  The icing on the cake is that Jordan shot a really high percentage for most of his career.   Lebron also shoots a great percentage.

Its just dumb shit to say "when" kobe wants to he can play good d, or "if" he wanted to he could get more assists...bottom line, he doesn't do either very consistently like Jordan

Its pointless. Ive had this argument with NIK a million times. Even posted up all of each players (Jordan and Kobe) individual accolades including statistical, and to be honest...Kobe fell VERY short on most. Whether it be offensive statistics, defensive, awards...pretty much everything. We all know NIK lives in his own little world where stats mean nothing (unless Kobe has the better stats), where rings matter (only when comparing Kobe to Lebron), where Lebrons supporting cast in Cleveland was just as good as Kobe's in LA (except he believes Pau is the best bigman in the game), where Kobe isnt judged on what he DOES...but rather, what he "could do if he wanted to" (like, turn water into wine and walk on water...and get away with rape...you know...Godly shit...), where Lebron is to blame for he Cavs failures, but when the Lakers sucked after Shaq left (definitely no 60 win seasons goin on post-Shaq/ pre-Gasol)...it was the supporting cast that didnt help Kobe (poor Kobe...), etc...etc.....

^^ Btw.....if anyone else would like to add on to NIKs delusions, feel free ^^
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"