Author Topic: Has Distant Relatives atleast gone gold yet?  (Read 481 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Has Distant Relatives atleast gone gold yet?
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2010, 06:07:40 AM »
Yeah strong will continue was the best route and i said it as soon as i heard it...hook is mad dope
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2010, 07:24:06 AM »
album is 5/5 classic, easy album of the year, but too many ignorant people for this album to be commercially successful, I mean, just look at all the idiots here who think Recovery is dope

Eminem may have fallen off since 2003, but fans of Recovery are not to blame for hip-hop's decline, it's the fans of shit like Lil Wayne and Niki Minaj, shit like...

"Hey Barbie, you want to date a black guy.... baybe 1, 2, 3!".... now that's the shit that's fucking up hip-hop!

hahah people still think lil wayne is killing hip-hop, wayne if anything, breathed new life into the game back in 2007-08 with a great run of mixtapes; and showed rappers how it was done. nicki minaj is awful but if you really think she will have any lasting influence (hell, ANY influence) then you are just a clueless hater. she is the buzz artist of the month rite now, but how is that going to influence hip-hop? its not! it doesnt matter.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2010, 08:43:48 AM »
Slim shadys daughter>>nicki garage fulla shit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2010, 10:12:50 AM »
Finally got round to buying this album. Probably one of the best albums released this year.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2010, 12:05:10 PM »
Why would anyone assume this would sell anything? I hear no catchy single.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2010, 01:54:39 PM »
Cuz of the "established" artists puttin it out and what they/he have done...what the last few nas albums sell?
Cube

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2010, 05:04:19 PM »
damn not even 200K yet? I'm disappointed. I thought it would have sold more for sure. They fucked up though. Shoulda been released "Strong Will Continue" as a single shortly after it leaked. Terrible to say but true, with the Haiti tragedy still fresh in people's minds, a track like that would have came in and swept up radio..

ALTHO: Reflection Eternal put out video single for Black Gold during the BP scandal and that shit aint pop off like it should have..