Author Topic: Cassidy challenges any rapper [in his class] to boxing fight  (Read 797 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Cassidy challenges any rapper [in his class] to boxing fight
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2010, 01:36:41 PM »
Cassidy isn't a bad emcee. Some of you are being a bit too harsh on him. Cassidy's issue is his rhyme skills from the battle arena and his freestyle ability never translated to a great musical product.

I put him in the same box as Jin, in that both can rhyme their arses off but neither had the creativity and musical ability in them to release good music. Thats not necessarily a bad thing though, Breez Evahflowin is one of the greatest freestylers of all time and he couldnt drop a good record either. Its just the way some rappers are.

got to put crooked i in that too,as well as papoose,super nat, the real juice, these are mc's i call o'bannons  cause like ed and his brother charles they kicc'd ass in college but succ'd ass in the league yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2010, 05:03:52 PM »
Aite cool does that mean noone can write 4 fab? Reason im sayin that is cuz...not sure if u remember prophet (who made that fake detox tracc) he claims 2 have written 4 fab and ll cool j and others...so whos givin fab all them good metaphors?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2010, 05:14:13 PM »
Aite cool does that mean noone can write 4 fab? Reason im sayin that is cuz...not sure if u remember prophet (who made that fake detox tracc) he claims 2 have written 4 fab and ll cool j and others...so whos givin fab all them good metaphors?

I highly doubt that, if you knew Fab in Desert Storm days you know he write all his shit..  Triangle Offence group was Fabolous, Joe Budden, and Paul Cain.  Dudes killed every mixtape, I refuse to believe Fab had any of that (which was more potent than nowadays) written for him..

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2010, 06:28:36 PM »
in situations like that,a guy could be around and come up with a couple of lines/or do a whole hook,and say an artist like fab uses it,that will get you a writer's credit if it's signed off on, it don't necessary mean they wrote all your shit they just helped with a hook, now they should get paid for it,but with fab he's showed he still can make hits, now for an artist like game it's a lil sticcy situation when it comes to hit records,even tho he has shown to his fans he can make shit they like without 50's help yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2010, 09:31:16 AM »
yeah ask fab if he write his own ryhmes he gon say yeah haha...dont like his style but his wordplay>>cassidy period
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2010, 06:12:20 PM »

It was only a matter of time... :laugh:

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2010, 09:08:24 PM »

It was only a matter of time... :laugh:

Ahahaha wow!   I hope Cass accepts, this whole idea and the dude who responded is just hilarious.   Cass will prob get fucked up, hahah.