Author Topic: Am I the only one who thinks "So Bad" is the EASILY the best song on Recovery?  (Read 438 times)

Doggystylin

Em shouldn't stray too far from the good doctor.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Yeah, it's the best song on the album, I agree.  

...But that's not saying much, because this album is probably Eminem's worst, definitely worse than Encore and not any better than Relapse either.  I think the song is something he's had around in the vault for a long time, and maybe since around the time of Encore, and he just threw it on the album because it hadn't been used before.  

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So Bad is a monster track - I didn't like it at first but after a few spins it definately grew on me

My fav track on the album is "Talkin 2 Myself"

You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Prof@ssor

funny how everybody hated the song when the album leaked now everybody loves it...aahh...the good doctor!!

Lunatic

The song is great. I bump it a lot. Not sure it's the best. I find the two singles (No Love & Love the Way you Lie) gets most bump outta me. Talkin' 2 Myself is the best track. Seduction gets a lot of burn too. And of course all the dope, conscious songs too (Goin Through Changes, etc).

Album is wayyyyy better than Relapse & Encore
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
So Bad is a monster track - I didn't like it at first but after a few spins it definately grew on me

My fav track on the album is "Talkin 2 Myself"

ahhh yeah, your right, I forgot about "Talkin 2 Myself", that is the best song.. "So Bad" is second best.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
"So Bad" is probably bottom of the list for me. I mean, on a West Coast forum with you guys, I expect you to just co-sign whatever Dre is apart of.

Over here in "Indifference Land" however, it was lyrically, hook-wise, etc. it could be the worst lol.

"Space Bound", "Going Through Changes", "Almost Famous", "Cinderella Man", "No Love", "25 To Life", "Talkin' 2 Myself", "Seduction", "Love The Way You Lie", "On Fire", "Cold Wind Blows" are all better, easily. Lacking Dre though, so naturally, it's lacking a positive response lol.

This is in the same class as the songs I didn't mention above.

GangstaBoogy

Its one of my favs along with "Seduction", "Won't Back Down", and "Talkin to Myself".
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
"I-Dosing" 8)

getting digitally high from sound waves.

LMAO

good track, great album.
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

Well, dubcc is inhabitated by Dr.Dre dickriders so of course many will say this is the best song on the album (when in reality it's one of the worst).

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
Well, dubcc is inhabitated by Dr.Dre dickriders so of course many will say this is the best song on the album (when in reality it's one of the worst).

WELL NO SHIT SHERLOCK !!!!! hence "DUB" ("W")cnn.

plus if you ever read the post's you would find that in-fact this site has more Hater's towards Dr. Dre then anything else.

go bitch some where else with your xtra-medium T-shirt "SWAG".
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Matty

'Ridaz'

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

WELL NO SHIT SHERLOCK !!!!! hence "DUB" ("W")cnn.

plus if you ever read the post's you would find that in-fact this site has more Hater's towards Dr. Dre then anything else.

go bitch some where else with your xtra-medium T-shirt "SWAG".

haha, what? Not my problem if you catch feelings because I critized your boyfriend. I won't do it again since it obviously makes you cry.

On topic: Recovery was a great album. I enjoyed it alot! Some beat problems here and there, but Eminem's rapping is on FIRE.

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So Bad Was One Of The Best Tracks On The Album Easily