Author Topic: Game's break lights is set to drop today!  (Read 2817 times)

Lunatic

Re: Game's break lights is set to drop today!
« Reply #75 on: August 03, 2010, 01:54:40 PM »
The only tracks I find myself worth keeping to listen to again are (good tracks):

Pushin f/ T.I. & Robin Thicke (only kept cuz I keep everything T.I., or else this would have been deleted too)

Thats pretty gay lol.
U don't collect material from your favorite artist? lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2010, 02:08:47 PM »
best mixtape out...shit it`s even better than most albums!!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2010, 02:19:06 PM »
real talk cham...how can game (a average rapper) be better than dre who imo at his best is one of the dopest...as cham mentioned impossible
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2010, 02:51:19 PM »
real talk cham...how can game (a average rapper) be better than dre who imo at his best is one of the dopest...as cham mentioned impossible

Dre is one of the dopest producers, but rapper?! (Yeah let's start that old debate again)

EnzoUK

« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2010, 02:59:21 PM »
Trading Places ft. Snoop Dogg

8)
Twitter: @EnzoUK

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #80 on: August 03, 2010, 03:01:04 PM »

Dre is one of the dopest producers, but rapper?! (Yeah let's start that old debate again)

Every single song on The Chronic & 2001 are better than every single song on LAX & 70% of The Documentary & D.A. lol.

It's not even comparable.

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #81 on: August 03, 2010, 03:06:48 PM »

Every single song on The Chronic & 2001 are better than every single song on LAX & 70% of The Documentary & D.A. lol.

I believe the point I was making was that Dre is one of the dopest producers but not one of the dopest rappers. I was not making a comparison with Game which would be fruitless and ridiculous.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2010, 04:28:25 PM »

I believe the point I was making was that Dre is one of the dopest producers but not one of the dopest rappers. I was not making a comparison with Game which would be fruitless and ridiculous.

I actually re-read it & understand what you were saying; my bad.

But yeah, Dre isn't one of the best rappers; his beats carry his work. But the music overall is some of the best ever.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: August 03, 2010, 04:34:12 PM »
dre aint the best rapper but hell nah...hell fuckin nah does the beat carry him...his older flow was dope
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2010, 09:57:24 AM »
so you are telling me that game flowing as dre (like the DA) doesn't sound better as dre flowing as dre?
no, it sounds forced

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #85 on: August 04, 2010, 10:24:04 AM »
ugh, really not feeling this fau rick ross flow he's using on the tape. miss DA game.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: August 04, 2010, 11:14:41 AM »
Alotta games muzik is forced especially post doc
Cube

Matty

« Reply #87 on: August 04, 2010, 12:49:32 PM »
this mixtape is alright but it doesn't get me overly excited for the album as its release is still completely up in the air. the current date is as solid as all the previous release dates for this project. all comes down to the production. if the material thus far is anything to go on, it'll be equivalent to or worse than LAX, which isn't very good at all. i lost all hope that RED was gonna be solid after the numerous setbacks and leaking of subpar material. i got a feeling its touch and go whether interscope are gonna cancel it for now.

theremedy360

« Reply #88 on: August 04, 2010, 01:09:44 PM »
Mixtape is cool, much better than that Red Room shit.

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #89 on: August 04, 2010, 02:34:48 PM »
I used to be a HUGE Game fan back when he had the YKWII Series, Documentary, & DA but ever since then he has been going downhill. I like some joints on this tape, but I hate the fact he using that horrible Shyne flow for some of the songs. I'll check the R.E.D. album whenever it drops but it's not something I'm dying to hear as of right now.